GD Lounge # Reforged

It adds a lot of corpse runs, that’s for sure. :ghost: :skull: :rofl:

2 Likes

naw, vanish is a bunny rogue’s best friend
/giggle

:rabbit2::rabbit2::rabbit2:

takes her to his room where the donuts are made, a conveyor belt of multiple different highly classified donuts whirs in the back This is where the donut magic happens. Lets Izzy explore while he double checks his map to the rune forges and as he’s checking he says And the Instructors don’t find you worthy of being a Death Knight. We all became Death Knights because Arthas killed, and raised us. We’re are the last of the Death Knights, for we are forbidden to do what Arthas did to create more of us.

2 Likes

Izzy runs around her eyes wide with excitement. She darts from one end of the conveyor belt to the other. About 10 minutes later she is standing next to Sanlay holding an armful of donuts. All that can be seen are her eyes looking over the top of the pile. I couldn’t decide which one I wanted, so I grabbed as many as I could. she takes a donut from the pile with her mouth.

Well I suppose that I should stay a rogue that way I can always steal you.

I’m usually dead before I think of it lol :joy:

1 Like

makes a donut box out of thin air while folding up his map, and closing around the donut pile Ok, the rune forges are this way. I’ll even show you how they work. Sanlay grabs his axe and straps it to his back so it’s out of the way. They arrive to the forges a few minutes later Ok, so to use this you place the weapon into the mouth of the forge, decide which runes you want to forge. For now we’ll go with runes of Razorice, to engrave the blade you say these words: “in qua sculpes opere glacies”
(“Engrave in ice” in latin) Sanlay removes the axe from the forge, it now has icy blue runes that release a thick blue fog Ok, now where else should we go? What about the ruins of The Scarlet Enclave? No, we should do that tomorrow after meeting the instructors… Sanlay keeps thinking

1 Like

She grins while she holds her massive box of donuts, eating a glazed before Following Sanlay. She holds onto him with her free hand so she doesn’t end up wandering off. When she sees the Rune Forges she runs up to them. Bouncing from foot to foot waiting to see how the worked. After Sanlay imbues the ax with the Rune of Razorice, Izzabelle gets a wonderful idea. She sets a carrot cake donut in the Rune Forge. What is the Rune for cream cheese icing? While waiting she yawns, stretches and hugs Sanlay. Laying her head against his chest. I think I want to sleep now. wonders if she can sleep in the Rune forge.

1 Like

giggles at Izzy There is no rune for donuts Izzy, and before you ask: no, you can’t sleep in it. It’s extremely unstable on organic matter. Hence why we only put weapons in it.

1 Like

I wish they had kept the title “Pathfinder” for hunters in Legion. I guess they decided to change it because most people found it to be a boring title and it would share a name with the timegating uh, achievement,

But I’ve always wanted a “Pathfinder” title for one of my characters.

/sets out carrot cake and coffee

2 Likes

/brings a bunch of bunnies to eat the carrot cake.

1 Like

gives the floofy bun buns cooking lessons and trains them to deliver carrot cakes to the lounge

5 Likes

at the market this morning. Saw carrot cake oreos

couldn’t help but think of you folks :smiley:

1 Like

Anyone read the Batman comics and wish Joker would one day split into two? Batman has split into two this as has Superman…

What would the saner yet still chaotic side of Joker look like? Personally I would prefer that it resemble Shugo Chara’s Joker Amu Hinamori. Her Voice Actor(there is only a Japanese Voice Actor) voiced Lightning’s extracted Childhood-self Lumina(who shares Amu’s Hair Color I.E. Pink) from Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII so having Amu inspire Joker’s saner half would be perfect!

Joker’s “Clown Prince of Crime” half can remain the Joker and still have Batman try to rehabilitate him despite his “Good” half retaining her existence and getting annoyed at the idiocy around Gotham preformed by her allies(who would mostly be a Royal Flush Gang based on Shugo Chara’s playing card themed group known as “The Guardians”) while trying to protect Gotham.

But bunnies prefer just plain carrots :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

https://res.cloudinary.com/woollycloudinary/image/upload/v1516206964/animation_5_g0tlhg.gif

4 Likes

Why do I feel like you’re dangling a carrot on a stick in front of me like bait :rabbit::carrot::bomb:

1 Like

Hoppin’ ahead… my sister use to train minilop rabbits. They’re similar except their ears droop down.

:rabbit2:

1 Like

/peeks inside

3 Likes

/wanders in and dusts off the tables

1 Like

Assists the Night Elf with dusting tables being the caretaker after all Sorry, I’ve been neglecting my duties…

2 Likes

Curls into a ball under the dust on the sofa. (She has been busy leveling and trying to unlock pathfinder one, and two). “Not Guilty, It was the Amityville Toaster that caused the destruction. Another round bartender.” Whimpers and tries to go back to sleep.

2 Likes