GD Lounge # Reforged

Not as warm as I would have liked. I had planned on it being warm enough outside for me to be able to cover bread, and let it rise out on the table. Well at least they smell good.

Yea that’s not happening. My body pillow is to keep me from sticking out my arms like a hopping vampire.

Well I could spend a lot of time working on a real Romanian name that has a meaning exactly in line with the character…and like two people ever will get it, or I can go with Vivi and make kind of a nod to my favorite vamp from the first Bloodlines game.

…will any of them have a Hathor shirt?

That’s probably for the best really. Well even the people who make the games are aware of how over the top edgy Shadow is.

Aw, /huuuuuggggggggsssssssss
Glad they smell good though.

Heh, cold arms aren’t good for sure.

That’s a wise choice! I like Vivi.

Hopefully they do, guess we’ll find out in 3 weeks…just one more week for the game, so hype! They said the third seasonal event would be about Spyro, wonder if they are going to add more racers from his universe, but that’s still far away. In any case the memes that are coming now are funny

https://i.redd.it/5adn47er7s331.png

I’m still laughing about the Q&A when they asked the characters what their favorite memory was, Shadow replied “My favorite memory…was being dead”. Edgy the Hedgy.

Bleh, boring night at work.

How is everyone in here doing?

1 Like

Hopefully they taste as good. I have to head to D.C. early in the morning and some of it is my lunch.

Hopping after people is undignified too.

And you haven’t even seen her hairbuns yet.

One more week? Yea I would get your hype meter is pinged.
Seems like they might. Though unlike the little tiger it seems that spiro is still walking on all fours so can he drive a car?
Now now, there is no need to trash Mario Kart. Hopefully the two games can fulfill different needs.

Edgy the Headgy indeed.

Reading the old City of Heroes forums to figure if Scrapper or Brute is better with a Spines/ Bio build.

Oh, why are you going to DC?

It most certainly is. /Lifts /Hops with Evé

Well, make sure to show me a picture of her sometime.

Indeed, so much hype, waited so long for this!
I guess he will have to learn to use his front legs after all.
I know, but it’s still funny to see such memes.

/Gives a cookie

Fine for the most part, just working.

1 Like

doing ok :slight_smile:

awww, poor puppy :smiley:

I’m doing very well. Just kicking back listening to music and playing WoW. :slight_smile:

EDIT: Oh and looking at silly animal videos of course! :sunglasses:

I like the toddler and the cat. The cat does a kung fu strike at the toddler but doesn’t even hurt him. The toddler acts like nothing even happened!! :rofl:

Gotta love cats! :sunglasses:

1 Like

The fact that Zelda sealed Calamity Ganon yet Ganondorf is getting resurrected with his own body anyways indicates that Hyrule is going to get two Ganons walking around in the next generation!

Whoever sealed away Ganondorf in his Gerudo body was incredibly stupid since the Malice leaked out creating Calamity Ganon who like Ganondorf has a reincarnation cycle(Zelda even states in the BotW True Ending that Calamity Ganon is coming back eventually)!

Hyrule’s best hope is for Calamity Ganon(who is now a mindless beast with no memories) to be influenced by Link and Zelda and take a form that’s a cross between the two without memories of his past and be redeemed.

Ganon’s Malice took the form of Link once in the form of FSA’s Shadow Link according to Hyrule Historia so Calamity Ganon can become a Red-Haired cross between Zelda and Link with no memories(since he destroyed them while becoming Dark Beast Ganon) easily!

Imagine Ganondorf finding out that Calamity Ganon just reincarnated as someone who joins the side of good! He’d be chuckling in the same way he chuckled at Midna in TP! We might even see a battle of Good Demon King vs Evil Demon King!

2 Likes

I just ate half a cold pizza and feel guilty
/send help

2 Likes

/facepalm
lol

1 Like

I ate most of my chilled pizza and only gave away the rest of the 4th quarter due to the taste of cheese being dulled due to tasting so much cheese.

1 Like

I can’t believe ‘Uber Air’ is actually a thing, but then again I do get excited by electric cars

1 Like

/Hops around

Amazingly, I’m right next to the Australian embassy.
Though bunnies are a lot more cute than kangaroos.

!!
/Huuuuuuuuuuugggggggggggsssssssssssssssssss

Heh what adventures are you having near the australian embassy little hazelnut?

/Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuggggggggssssss

Super secret vampire stuff.
And here’s the French Embassy.