1 Like

/Sits next to
/also knits
https://imgur.com/wPtDmif

/Premium huuuuuuggggggggggggsssssssssssssss

I was really really worried this time.

Howā€™s my special Hazelnut today?

/Huuuuuuuggggggggggsssssssssssss

I would have shown up earlier, but it said battle.net was doing some kind of maintenance.

I didnā€™t mean to cause you any stress.

Iā€™ve got a pain in the back of my neck that has been taking most of the enjoyment out of today. I had to do quite a bit of crawling about to attach extension cords this morning because my air-conditioner decided to do itā€™s beeping at 10pm, and then again at 3am. It never seems to do it during the day which is the confusing part. Anyway I had issues with the outlet that I have been using in the past, so this one might just be more high tech and complain when the power fluctuates. So I ran cords behind a couple of bookcases, and my bed to get to a ā€œfreeā€ outlet on the other side of the room. It wasnā€™t free per say so I had to put a power strip over there too.

Itā€™s okay, letā€™s just hug /Snuggles

Hmm that sounds quite intricate, hope it works, that thing sounds very annoying.
I hope the pain on the neck goes away as well, has it improved at all?

Did you have lunch yet?

/keeps warm

Well Iā€™m really just trying to not have to call a repair person like a week after I got the thing. Yea I hope it works.
No improvement, if anything itā€™s getting worse. I should heat up that neck thing.

Some chips and guacamole. Nothing to really rave about.

/Sleeps on EvĆ©ā€™s shoulder

Yeah that would be annoying, really nothing in the instructions manual or the manufacturerā€™s webpage?
Hmm that sucks. I am also not okay, my arm still hurts and seems to be worse today.

Well, glad you had something at least /nibbles
What are you up to now?

They revealed two Smash Characters today, The hero of Dragon Quest and Banjo Kazooie, meh not interested in either of them so Iā€™ll be passing these ones as well.

/knits horn warmers.

ā€œIf you hear a continuous beep, call a trained repair personā€
Iā€™m trying to no do that.
Do you have a brace you can use to try and keep the joint from wobbling?

Other than my ear, what are your lunch plans?
Waiting for more people so we can start working on bread rolls. Juggling names for characters. With this headache itā€™s not going well.

That is an appalling lack of Bowsette. They should be ashamed for releasing such not ā€œetteā€ characters.

Hmm thatā€™s nice. I knit a new blanket /wraps us both with

Thatā€™s a very annoying instruction. Hope this thing doesnā€™t release anything into the air though?
Is not the joint, itā€™s the muscle under the shoulderblade.

I had meat with russian salad.
Oh what will these bread rolls have in them?
Are you going to create new characters in City?

Heh definitely, however all is not lost today because Crash came with the most n.sane announcement out of nowhere!

https://i.redd.it/vnjo22hguq331.jpg

Many new tracks with 9 fully new characters 8 of which were never playable before Including Crashā€™s gilfriend and the other girls!. And seasonal events that will bring new tracks, skins and characters, the first one starts in early July bringing the girlsā€™ team.

/hides in it as much as possible.

No no, just waking me up when I really want to be asleep.
Hmm Were you perhaps trying to fly?

Pizza stuff.
Well sheā€™s technically done, just without a name Iā€™m comfortable with yet.

Thatā€™s interesting. Not that I have any faces to put with those character names, but extra characters is nice.
So these are not just dlc? They are going to have seasonal events? That seems pretty cool.

/Holds with affection

Evil machine! /Shakes fist at it
Hehe perhaps, I think I might have hurt it at the gym and it got worse over the weekend as I sleep on that side.

Nice!
What kind if character is she?

Yeah, specially since more will be announced in the future. If you want faces, here is the girlsā€™ team.

https://i.redd.it/0g6nsyfiyq331.png

Yeah, the events will consist of challenges and the more you play the more points you gather and you go unlocking the rewards that include the characters and the other stuff. Gosh this game looks so good! and they revealed it in the most casual way just directly posting it hah.

Itā€™s just a bit of a headache.

Yea itā€™s in dire need of a do not disturb function. Unless itā€™s about to start spitting fire, I donā€™t really care at that hour.
Is there a reason you sleep on the side you do, or is it just force of habit?

A Tzimisce. I mean sheā€™s a spines, bio-armor scrapperā€¦but Iā€™m playing her like a Tzimisce. Right now I have some magic effects and tarrot cards blowing around her, but I will switch to a flock of bats for different outfits.

Hmm that one in the back looks like she might get some gothy skins.

Iā€™m glad that itā€™s all looking good for you. Though if they are trying to really bring the franchise back, they need to do a really glowing job.

/Keeps holding

Totally. I have my own annoying sounds machine, my computerā€™s electricity regulator sounds so bad at times, but I think Iā€™ve learned to ignore it when asleep at this point.
Force of habit. Iā€™m trying not to, but IDK what I do when asleep.

Interesting sounds like you were really able to make shift a great Tzimisce. Can you change the name whenever you want?

Yeah hah, thatā€™s Ami, she was always my favorite. These girls were just the ā€œtrophy girlsā€ that used to give the trophies back in the original racing game, glad they upgraded them to racers.
And thatā€™s definitely true, they need to do their best, specially since itā€™s coming after Mario and Sonic racing games. Still, so far, looks amazing.

They also revealed another game at the E3 that I will be interested in buying. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic games, looks like a fun collection of mini games. My field.

1 Like

/Huuuuuugggggggggggggggggggggsssssssssssss
Are things cold there today?

Mmm, yea my battery for the computer makes a lot of clicks when it has to kick on, but itā€™s quiet otherwise. Iā€™m used to the sound of the air filter all the time.
Same, Iā€™m supposed to sleep on my left side, but Iā€™m too used to sleeping on my right. Not sure how anyone sleeps on their back.

Yea I can change her name later if I feel like it.

Hmm your favorite is the one with the smoky eyesā€¦who could have guessed? Yea itā€™s good that they are doing more than being trophy holders. See if you can get an outfit with striped stockings.
They made a sonic racing game?

That should be interesting. Do you have any favorite characters in the Soinc setting?

/Enjoyssssssss
Not really, it was cold this morning but things are quite alright now.

Same here, I am also used to the cooler at this point.
Sleeping on the back is so weird, no idea how people can stay in that position.

So what names are you thinking about so far?

Hard to guess uh? heh. Canā€™t wait for their skins though they will arrive two weeks after the release is a good time frame to be unlocking everything else in the meantime. Now Iā€™m wondering how are baby Crash and Baby Coco going to work, I mean, they should be just normal bandicootsā€¦
Yes, thereā€™s a Sonic racing game which they calledā€¦Team Sonic Racingā€¦real original. But TBH it looks pretty goo as well, if CTR wasnā€™t a thing, thatā€™s the racing game I wouldā€™ve bought.

I like sonic and Tails, but I am more a big fan of them because of ā€œSonic for hireā€ rather than the actual canon sonic stuff haha.

Things are humid here.

I donā€™t have one of those so close by. I also have a body pillow so Iā€™m not even sure what a person would do with that if they were sleeping on their back.

Vivi.

I think they probably went from mutant bandicoots to being part of an anthropomorphic setting.

I went and looked what you were talking about. Itā€™s very sillyā€¦Iā€™m not sure I want to see what Rouge is like there.

Humid? thatā€™s annoying, I assume itā€™s at least warm?
What do you do in humid days?
/Leans

I read tips for sleeping on your back a while ago and apparently body pillows are used over the legs so you donā€™t turn around due their weightā€¦yeah, not the best use.

Hmm interesting, why that name?

No no, they are still mutants, just, the event of them being mutated and how it all came to be is not so clear. Oh BTW the first season event will be about Ancient Egypt and Arabia heh.

Rouge isnā€™t in that series, I think only Robotnik, Ami, Shadow and Knuckles appear. Overall I do like Canon Sonic and Tails though, I also like how unnecessarily edgy Shadow is and how self-aware the creators are.