GD Lounge # Reforged

/Lifts

Super secret vampire stuff? /nibbles. Planning a trip to France?

Also, how are you today?

No

Thank goodnessā€¦ my feet are a little sore.

Nothing so glamorous. Iā€™m just on my way to the national cathedral. Still all under construction it looks like.

Well itā€™s a beautiful day here, Iā€™ve got kind of a traffic induced stress headache though.

/Huggsies
Sorry to hear that, hopefully you can rest soon.

Still? thatā€™s a long time, I mean it was under construction when I was there. So why are you around those parts today? Hmm sorry if Iā€™m being intrusive, just curious.

Aww, well at least itā€™s a beautiful day and that should be relaxing. Did you see nice stuff?..like squirrels?

Well I will be in a vehicle, but Iā€™m not sure about rest for hours.

Itā€™s been more than ten years Iā€™m sure. Itā€™s not like Notre-Dame, itā€™s not as far as I know owned by the government, so the repairs are from donations. The issue is so are the salaries of the clergy.
The Smithsonian is throwing a lot of events to go with the reopening of the Dinosaur hall. Iā€™d like to say Iā€™m networking, but I think Iā€™m mostly being a tourist.

No squirrels so farā€¦just traffic.

Ow, well the no rest part sucks but the event sounds really fun and interesting. Hope you get some networking if you can but in any case just enjoying it seems fine.

Hmm the Cathedral problem seems like a big deal, well, hopefully they manage.

Traffic sucks. So what do these events consist of?

Also hmm, Beenox has revealed even more characters incoming for CTR, basically all the characters and tracks from the Crash Tag Team racing game will make it into the game. And Activision confirmed no micro transactionsā€¦this seems to good to be true.

I am sitting in class and the guy next ot me is wearing sandalsā€¦his feet stink.
GD SAVE ME.

Iā€™m a little sad that the classic ice-cream shop in the American History museum doesnā€™t seem to be there. Drank a lot of very bitter coffee in the French CafĆ© in the art museum. Guess they were really betting on the cream smoothing it out. Black coffee does not forgive.

Maybe somedayā€¦

A lot of catering. I mean there are special ā€œSummer of Dinosaursā€ things to see, but thatā€™s not where staff are.

Thatā€™s an unexpected bonus. With as many let downs as there have been in the video game hobby lately, itā€™s nice to see things like no micro transactions.

Ouch, well hopefully at least it gave you energy. Did you have anything delicious?

Heh summer of dinosaurs, sounds interesting. But I get it, at least it should be good catering. Did you see new dinosaur bones up close at least?

Yeah, everything will be free after the initial purchase. BTW I was able to preorder yesterday and itā€™s already downloaded on my switch, now to just wait a week more. I havenā€™t watched footage and stuff to not spoil the experience but Iā€™ve read people saying they gave each of the Bandicoot girls a lot of own personality and great voice acting which is great.

Those handmade rolls from yesterday. Not much here that I can really eat. /shrug

Yea I got to see their new Frankenstein T-Rex. Some interesting delicate bones in the neck. Itā€™s built from the casts of a lot of different skeletons though.

So you got the pre order stuff?
Well I hope that they gave Ami an enjoyable voice to listen to then.
/Squeezes

Oh well, those rolls sound good anyway.

Hmm interesting, that sounds terrifying, is it? Does it have a jurassic hat?

Yes I did. I hope the same, weā€™ll find out in 3 weeks heh, well provided I unlock them fast. Speaking of which, I actually got the names mixed up hah, the one weā€™re talking about is Liz, Ami was the one with the green hair, itā€™s really been a long time hehe. In any case everyone seems really happy with the game, Beenox has truly done a wonderful job.
They also played it yesterday in Conan, seeing Conan using a Crash Costume was hilarious.
/Snuggles

1 Like

Spray Lysol on his feet.

1 Like

Canā€™t, and the worst part is he keeps wagging them so the smell spreads.
gags

If youā€™re sitting behind him, cut the artery in his neck, but just a little cut so the he dies very slowly and painfully. Then for his last breath, stick his feet in his mouth.

1 Like

I am going to do so soon

Iā€™m very glad I packed pizza sauce.

No, but there are funny T-Rex shirts in the shop.
Also tiny stuffed wooly mammoths.

Who has gotten to play them three weeks early?
I want to say that makes more sense, but well Iā€™m not a Liz expert.
I really thought you meant The Barbarian.

Sounds like you were well equipped, thatā€™s good. Do you have gatorade?
/Puts some cookies on EvĆ©ā€™s backpack

Hehehe Funny T-shirts are great. Did you see any stickers?

The Devs. And maybe people at E3?
Seems they have two more streams to make today and tomorrow but I figure they will just announce the same stuff.
Conan the barbarian dressed up as Crash Would be even more hilarious.
Apparently the Egyptian Map will be a giant one that goes from day to night as the race goes on, that sounds great.

Needs more wombats

3 Likes

cool video :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t. I did pack some cherry coke though.

Ugh, soooo much traffic. Anyway, Iā€™m safe and sound at home now.
Need to make dinner before I pass out.

Cherry coke sounds good.

/Huuuuuuggggggggggsssssssssss
Iā€™m happy that youā€™re safe and sound now. Hope it was a nice day overall.

What will you have for dinner?