GD Lounge # Reforged

11/12/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Izzabelle
11/12/2018 06:57 AMPosted by Flebles
Good morning my muffins!

Sits on Fleb’s lap and drinks her coffee.
/hugs, Good Morning Darling how are you today?

I feel manly today, what about you my juicy little stawberry?
11/12/2018 07:39 AMPosted by Goblyn
I hope this building has goblin sized cubby holes that I can build a pillow and blanket palace in.

Bad headache and almost no sleep. Have to deal with the carpet cleaners anyway.
Working on getting materials for a carrot and leek stew to go in the crockpot. As frazzled as I will be at the end of today I'm not seeing a strong desire to cook. So either I cook now, or eat a peanut butter sandwich for dinner.

Cook now for sure!

Do you need a hug and snuggle?

Ah the carpet cleaners, hope that isn't much trouble, do you know how long they will take?
11/12/2018 07:43 AMPosted by Averyx

Cook now for sure!

Do you need a hug and snuggle?

Ah the carpet cleaners, hope that isn't much trouble, do you know how long they will take?

I could use a warm blanket, and a reassuring ear rub.

No idea. All I know is that they are an octopus. Like they don't have any machines it's all just hoses out of their van. All of the pumps and filters for the carpet shampooing is all in the vehicle, they just have like the ends.
11/12/2018 08:00 AMPosted by Goblyn
I could use a warm blanket, and a reassuring ear rub.

No idea. All I know is that they are an octopus. Like they don't have any machines it's all just hoses out of their van. All of the pumps and filters for the carpet shampooing is all in the vehicle, they just have like the ends.

/Wraps up in a blanket
/Caress
You'll be able to rest better tonight. So why the poor sleep last night?

Heh yeah it's pretty odd how they do it. My undergraduate dissertation was about a cleaning company actually.

So, did you see the stuff about the new forums?
11/12/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Flebles
11/12/2018 07:16 AMPosted by Izzabelle
Sits on Fleb’s lap and drinks her coffee.
/hugs, Good Morning Darling how are you today?

Finishes coffee, and cuddles closer.
You look manly today love, as for myself I’m doing good. A little worried about the changes coming to the forums tomorrow. Still I’ll try to be optimistic as long as these lounge threads exist, and I can still get drunk and hug you, I should be good.

Also hoping we can still post on our characters. As someone who spends a lot of time RPing on the WET forum the use of multiple characters is almost a necessity.
If we don't have characters tomorrow and must use our Btag, I'll be known as Mofojar moving forward.

Just wanted to let the loungers know.
would be nice if there was an off topic forum again rather then Lounges
11/12/2018 09:16 AMPosted by Melaroi
If we don't have characters tomorrow and must use our Btag, I'll be known as Mofojar moving forward.

Just wanted to let the loungers know.

You're gonna get 30k before then, yeah?

11/12/2018 10:46 AMPosted by Lokoma
would be nice if there was an off topic forum again rather then Lounges

As long as it's completely unmoderated and lawless like it was back in the day.
So, Stan Lee died...
11/12/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Izzabelle
11/12/2018 07:40 AMPosted by Flebles

You look manly today love, as for myself I’m doing good. A little worried about the changes coming to the forums tomorrow. Still I’ll try to be optimistic as long as these lounge threads exist, and I can still get drunk and hug you, I should be good.

Also hoping we can still post on our characters. As someone who spends a lot of time RPing on the WET forum the use of multiple characters is almost a necessity.

We should be fine my dear, the changes will be great. We can bring the WET RPing in other places, if needed love8).

11/12/2018 11:01 AMPosted by Averyx
So, Stan Lee died...

R.I.P.
so some of you may not be aware but the loss of my father has hit me hard recently
and to be constantly targeted with negativity like

(look out people he is about to blow) and (hi train wreck)

well that speaks for itself i think i really don't like drama but just needed to get this off my chest
11/12/2018 11:56 AMPosted by Lokoma
so some of you may not be aware but the loss of my father has hit me hard recently

well that speaks for itself i think i really don't like drama but just needed to get this off my chest

/Hug

The loss of someone beloved is always hard, best wishes to you.
11/12/2018 12:13 PMPosted by Averyx

/Hug

The loss of someone beloved is always hard, best wishes to you.

thanks
/salute
hope you all like the new forums
11/12/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Flebles
11/12/2018 08:51 AMPosted by Izzabelle

We should be fine my dear, the changes will be great. We can bring the WET RPing in other places, if needed love8).

11/12/2018 11:01 AMPosted by Averyx
So, Stan Lee died...

R.I.P.

Hugs Fleb tightly before sitting back and looking down at him.
I’m not going to worry much about it until after everything is back up and running tomorrow Sweetheart. Then I will see how everything works, until then I have no idea what’s going to happen.
Lays head against Fleb’s chest, have you ever done an RP on The Worlds end Tavern forum love?

I'm here if you need cuddles/hugs.

11/12/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Izzabelle
11/12/2018 11:17 AMPosted by Flebles

R.I.P.

I’m not going to worry much about it until after everything is back up and running tomorrow Sweetheart. Then I will see how everything works, until then I have no idea what’s going to happen.
Lays head against Fleb’s chest, have you ever done an RP on The Worlds end Tavern forum love?

/Play in Izzy hair

No, all my RP was in moonguard, I got some good story in that server.
11/12/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Flebles

11/12/2018 12:38 PMPosted by Izzabelle

/Play in Izzy hair

Makes contented little bunny noises as her hair is played with. Pulls Fleb down into a quick kiss.
Looks longingly over at the bar, she really wants a drink. Yet she is also really comfortable decisions, decisions.
11/12/2018 02:28 PMPosted by Izzabelle
11/12/2018 01:18 PMPosted by Flebles

/Play in Izzy hair

Makes contented little bunny noises as her hair is played with. Pulls Fleb down into a quick kiss.
Looks longingly over at the bar, she really wants a drink. Yet she is also really comfortable decisions, decisions.

Go get a drink my little bunny, i'm not going anywhere.
in other good news i saved the beer from being destroyed outside in the mini fridge
colorado weather just hit. i guess in thinking like a Dwarf how......
It would be funny if the Player Characters all turned out to be dreaming N'raqi asleep in Ny'alotha sent by N'Zoth to Azeroth through the Emerald Nightmare once he gained access to the place through Xavius's Branch grafted to Teldrassil!
*Sets out chocolate chip cookies*