/Leans

How was the carpet cleaning?
11/12/2018 03:53 PMPosted by Averyx
<span class="truncated">...</span>
/Sandwiches between two cookies

/Munches
/Leans

How was the carpet cleaning?

Well despite the fact they ran two hundred and forty degree water thought it...I was expecting it to look cleaner.
After that I went back to stabbing things. I've stabbed so many things today, and then I stabbed more things, and then the goddess of evil dragons, and the prince of demons.
So so much stabbing.
*Is kind of tired of stabbing for now*
11/12/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Xuunera
Well despite the fact they ran two hundred and forty degree water thought it...I was expecting it to look cleaner.
After that I went back to stabbing things. I've stabbed so many things today, and then I stabbed more things, and then the goddess of evil dragons, and the prince of demons.
So so much stabbing.

I see, well glad you had fun.

Ready for the new forums tomorrow?
11/12/2018 04:00 PMPosted by Averyx
11/12/2018 03:57 PMPosted by Xuunera
So so much stabbing.

Sometime between 2am and 10am it stopped being fun. Prior to that point I had run into a pernicious bug in questing that stopped me from being able to complete quest lines. I would open the reward chest and inside would be three quartz shards, and no matter what it would tell me I could not pick them up because my inventory was full. My inventory was not full. So I spent like 12 hours running nothing but random dungeons non stop.
I did finish before the double xp event ended, and after I finished killing the giant mindflayer boss, there was a chest....and in it was three quartz.
So I hit max level, and then closed the game and went for a walk, because there wasn't any other way to leave the instance.
/shakes fist

Not really. I'm expecting it to both break, and be a total slap to our roleplayers.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

Sometime between 2am and 10am it stopped being fun. At that point I had run into a pernicious bug in questing that stopped me from being able to complete quest lines. I would open the reward chest and inside would be three quartz shards, and no matter what it would tell me I could not pick them up because my inventory was full. My inventory was not full. So I spent like 12 hours running nothing but random dungeons non stop.
I did finish before the double xp event ended, and after I finished killing the giant mindflayer boss, there was a chest....and in it was three quartz.
So I hit max level, and then closed the game and went for a walk, because there wasn't any other way to leave the instance.
/shakes fist

Not really. I'm expecting it to both break, and be a total slap to our roleplayers.

Sounds like a lot of buggy trouble, glad it's over. Heh so much stabbing can be unfun too I imagine, but you accomplished it. /cheers Evé.

Hmmm so have you seen the stuff about the trust levels? seems we'll need to get to level 2 to post more than 10 times which admittedly is quite easy to do.

Here's how they work on the HotS forums

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/heroes/t/new-forum-syntax-guide-details-about-trust-levels/380

So what do you think the new forums will restrict now? I'll try to start the lounge as soon as they launch.
11/12/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Averyx

Sounds like a lot of buggy trouble, glad it's over. Heh so much stabbing can be unfun too I imagine, but you accomplished it. /cheers Evé.

Hmmm so have you seen the stuff about the trust levels? seems we'll need to get to level 2 to post more than 10 times which admittedly is quite easy to do.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/heroes/t/new-forum-syntax-guide-details-about-trust-levels/380

So what do you think the new forums will restrict now? I'll try to start the lounge as soon as they launch.

Yea not sure what was up with that bug, I reported it, but didn't have time to stand around and wait for a fix.
Evé is relentless.

So do you have to do all of those things to get to the next level, and how does it tell you? Are we going to be getting forum achievements? Anyway I see a work around. It says ten replies, but not posts, so.
11/12/2018 04:29 PMPosted by Xuunera
Yea not sure what was up with that bug, I reported it, but didn't have time to stand around and wait for a fix.
Evé is relentless.

So do you have to do all of those things to get to the next level, and how does it tell you? Are we going to be getting forum achievements? Anyway I see a work around. It says ten replies, but not posts, so.

I know, it's one of the things I love about you. /Huuuuuugggggggsssssssss

Seems now even the forum is about grinding. We should gain trust level 1 easily enough, I think that's all we need.

I hope we can post in characters still, if not, good thing we already changed our battle tags.

So what's the next video game objective for Evé?
11/12/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Xuunera
*Sets out chocolate chip cookies*

Yummy! Thanks!

Definitely needed this after the day I just had. Work was nuts!
11/12/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Averyx

Seems now even the forum is about grinding. We should gain trust level 1 easily enough, I think that's all we need.

I hope we can post in characters still, if not, good thing we already changed our battle tags.

It's a great trait to have, except when it isn't. I need to focus as much on getting sleep as I do leveling.

Yea Don't think I didn't notice that "time looked at forums" metric Blizz.
Even talking has a time requirement...

Well at least people who have a D&D background will better understand why I post on certain characters more often.

Well the objective for tomorrow is getting some better gear for two characters so they can run the big boss raids too. It was neat to finally get to fight Demogorgon.

11/12/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Aaislynn
11/12/2018 03:45 PMPosted by Xuunera
*Sets out chocolate chip cookies*

Yummy! Thanks!

/Hands a few extra cookies.
Are you a professional squirrel?
It's a great trait to have, except when it isn't. I need to focus as much on getting sleep as I do leveling.

Well at least people who have a D&D background will better understand why I post on certain characters more often.

Well the objective for tomorrow is getting some better gear for two characters so they can run the big boss raids too. It was neat to finally get to fight Demogorgon.

That's for sure. Now just focus on resting /hug

I think Blizz has gone full supervillains...Ion now has changes hos nickname to mr Blizzard.

Heh, You explain that well either way.

I see, heh the demogorgon was the villain of a series I watched. How will you get this year?
11/12/2018 04:14 PMPosted by Averyx
Sometime between 2am and 10am it stopped being fun. At that point I had run into a pernicious bug in questing that stopped me from being able to complete quest lines. I would open the reward chest and inside would be three quartz shards, and no matter what it would tell me I could not pick them up because my inventory was full. My inventory was not full. So I spent like 12 hours running nothing but random dungeons non stop.
/shakes fist

I think the only things it will restrict is the spam, political posts, hate speech etc. Other game forums that use this method are still full of criticisms for the game devs.

From my understanding, your level isnt based on the "likes" you get but the amount you are active on the forums. You guys wont have any issues jumping up in no time. <3
Once you hit level 3, do you lose it if you go inactive?
1 Like
11/12/2018 04:42 PMPosted by Xuunera
11/12/2018 04:34 PMPosted by Averyx

11/12/2018 04:35 PMPosted by Aaislynn

Yummy! Thanks!

/Hands a few extra cookies.
Are you a professional squirrel?

Thank you!!! I would love to be a professional squirrel and do squirrely things all the time. Unfortunately, Im an office manager for a pool company down in Texas. I work remotely which is awesome and horrible all at the same time. lol But i love my job, just wish I could nap whenever I wanted. ha ha ha

/giggles
11/12/2018 03:22 PMPosted by Flebles
11/12/2018 02:28 PMPosted by Izzabelle
Makes contented little bunny noises as her hair is played with. Pulls Fleb down into a quick kiss.
Looks longingly over at the bar, she really wants a drink. Yet she is also really comfortable decisions, decisions.

Go get a drink my little bunny, i'm not going anywhere.

Yay! Hops off of Fleb’s lap, be right back Darling. Heads to the bar and pours a glass of Rum Fatigue. Grabs her drink and a scone, strolls back over and sits on Fleb again. How are you tonight Handsome?
11/12/2018 04:52 PMPosted by Digerati
Once you hit level 3, do you lose it if you go inactive?

Hmm thats a good question. Ive heard of people being semi banned or suspended and not losing it.... so not sure about being inactive.

Side note: im sure if you continuously repeat behavior that caused the ban/suspension, you probably will lose it.
さようならラウンジ、私はあなたをよく知っていた、私は今悲しい :(
11/12/2018 04:45 PMPosted by Averyx

That's for sure. Now just focus on resting /hug

I think Blizz has gone full supervillains...Ion now has changes hos nickname to mr Blizzard.

Heh, You explain that well either way.

I see, heh the demogorgon was the villain of a series I watched. How will you get this year?

I'm getting ready to head to bed now.

Not The Sinister Dr.Hazzikostas?

True, but Demogorgon from Stranger Things is very small in comparison. Also not a two headed baboon with tendrils for arms.
The names for the monsters are a reference to a pair of D&D miniatures on the table. The Thestlemonster( I forget how to spell it) was the other.
Strangely the face of what the call demogorgon is one of the thestlemonster traits. It has that mouth in the middle of a ring of hydra heads,
Heh more dungeon grinding.
11/12/2018 04:56 PMPosted by Xuunera
I'm getting ready to head to bed now.

Not The Sinister Dr.Hazzikostas?

True, but Demogorgon from Stranger Things is very small in comparison. Also not a two headed baboon with tendrils for arms.
The names for the monsters are a reference to a pair of D&D miniatures on the table. The Thestlemonster( I forget how to spell it) was the other.
Strangely the face of what the call demogorgon is one of the thestlemonster traits. It has that mouth in the middle of a ring of hydra heads,
Heh more dungeon grinding.

/Hug
Sleep well bella.

Maybe one day.

Heh yeah I'm aware of the distinction. Well, good luck.