GD Lounge # Reforged

Throw a paper ball at it!

Well I hope tonight’s night makes you feel better.
Hehe I figured.

I thought that was pretty funny as Thor telling the anecdote. Ragnarok was comedy gold, “The Dark World” (Thor 2) on the other hand, could be replaced and no one would care.
Oh forgot to tell you, Smite was released for the Switch recently and I’m downloading it now, should try that Thor now yay!

Maybe she appears giving you tips or help?

Ow! Comparing him to Joffrey is a very big insult.

When my family ears tacos I eat the stuff without the tortillas heh. I prefer it in a plate. Tortillas are just not tasty to me. In mexico they serve everything with tortillas, and I mean everything. I got tortillas with my KFC…

I would but it’s raining right now and rain doesn’t care.

I hope so too.
I have a sort of a walker mech named “Maggie”. She gives me flashbacks to a really old final fantasy game but I can’t quite remember which one? I have a feeling its ffVI.

Was it just Thor that was funny in Ragnarok? I’ve not seen either of those.
I saw. I also saw that Merlin was released. I hope that code works and that you have some fun with it. Maybe get the dungeon thing to work that I couldn’t.

She needs to be an announcer in HoTS.

He should be better behaved then.

Tortillas with KFC? Heh, that’s something else right there.
I don’t care for crunchy tacos, so I used to put everything on rice.

Stupid rain.

/Keeps holding with all her care
Mmm well it seems that this Final Fantasy was recently revealed to be set in the same world as Cloud’s.

Thor’s first movie was a very Shakespearean fantasy story that fit Thor really well, The Dark world was a weird sci fi dark thing that had a lot of sidekicks that were supposed to be the comedic relief but for the most part were just cringey, Ragnarok was just meant to be a comedy, and Comedy it was, but it also had the best action Thor ever had on the screen until that point.
I will see what I can do.

OW should have announcers too TBH.

Hehe poor doggo. So, today is international pet day it seems, how’s the cat been today?

Heh at least in central Mexico, every food place will give you 4 things alongside your order; Tortillas, Chile, salt and lemon. I think a Mexican could survive years with just those.
Yeah rice is a nice base.

It’s ok, I don’t have to go out in it.

Thank you.
/holds
Which one? FFXIV is part of a bunch of shattered realities or something. So the world of Cloud might be one of them, but it’s not this one. The one I’m on is closer to FFXII.
I do see people in Cloud’s outfit from Advent Children though.

Hmm out of those choices I can see why Ragnarok would be the best then.
Good luck.

It would add a little more player customization.

Irritated. As the much bigger cat she expects me to use my magic to make it not be rainy and cold outside. If I could I would, I really would.

Throw in some cheese and I think I have survived on those.
I like how the rice goes with all of those vegetables you don’t like. /smile

I know and that’s great.

<3
Oh well, I saw someone on twitter saying that now FFXIV had been confirmed to be Cloud’s world and that was weird but I imagine they were wrong. Have you played many FF games?

Ragnarok is just awesome. In previous movies, Loki was the best character, in Ragnarok, it was Thor.

It would also make matches more funny.

Heh silly pets, expecting us to be able to control the weather and reality.

Oh cheese is always good for sure.
Silly Hazelnut /nuzzle
I meant the carnitas as the meal I’d find delicious of course.

oink
hated guy chrisp waves at ya’ll and then leaves

2 Likes

The word “hate” is so overused.
I suggest that we all start “loathing” you instead of hating you. :heart:

3 Likes

Giant winter blanket time.

I don’t think it is. The three eyed Garlian empire is not something I remember along with Cloud and crew.
A few yes, I played the first one and that was a good laugh.

A french speaking robot with cat ears would make anything more funny. My only real complaint is that well, Omnic faces are too flat. It would be like kissing a metal air tank. /makes note to remember to give androids lips.

I could understand if she was indignant about the weather, but she keeps asking to go out, and then gets indignant. Like it was going to be super nice this time.

Dinner was good, but I still have more meat…I need a better way to use up the leftovers. Maybe I could add it to a salad?

Speaking of cheesy. I got the pet I was after over in Age of Conan. She’s called the Maiden of Sorrow, and she is the smoothest undead I’ve ever seen.
I summoned her and then went outside to get a better look. She comes sliding out of the building on her side with her head propped up on her elbow. If they had put a rose between her teeth I would have fallen over. I will send you a screenshot later.

Yay! wish you have a great night.

That makes sense.
Good comedy lines there?

How lewd.

Cats…they are gonna cat.

Yeah I think a salad would balance the flavor pretty well.

Haha she sounds nice, I’ll look forward to it.

I’m not quite asleep yet.

Yea the broken part of the setting is what allows for things like the NeiR raid.
Kind of. Well the first boss ends up being the last boss. Not that there aren’t a bunch of other bosses, he just kind of shows up and is like Surprise! It was me the entire time! It was absurd.

You prefer lipless androids?

She cats differently at night vs in the day. Day cat is mostly hiding under things. Night cat curls up on my head and purrrs.

Need to work on a dressing, it’s not going to be that blue cheese.

I kind of thought she might be a combat pet. Oh so wrong I was.

/soft bite

Oh heh that sounds quite random.

Hmm true true, lips are good.

So she’s been a hat again?

I see, I’m sure you’ll figure it out.

Heh now that’s a stylish pet. Did you give her a name?

/holds

Well at the time it was innovative enough to save their bacon.

Yea it would be important.

Yes. Cat as a hat.

Will have to check my options. carnita meat is not the kid of stuff for peanut satay sauce.

Unfortunately I don’t think I can. That slide isn’t the only thing she does. I need to see if I can get her to dance with me at some point.
She has silver KDA Evelynn claws.

<3

Yeah, that can be a cool surprise if executed well.

What about eyebrows?

As long as you can sleep with her there…

Oh, doesn’t mesh well?

Hehe that should be fun, so what about the dress?

I’m not sure anyone else had done it.

I think those are pretty necessary for expression. I mean it’s why dogs are more expressive than cats, Eyebrows.

I will slink off to bed. No need for a ninja smoke grenade or anything.

No it doesn’t. I might have to resort to ranch dressing…

/sigh the dress doesn’t dye well. The satin part that I had so much hope for stayed pastel. So it ended up grey and black, with the gold accents being undyeable. I’m disappointed.

Innovation is what makes some games famous.

/Writes down
Good good, what else for androids?

Heh fair enough.

As long as it’s delicious.

Oh that’s a shame. Everything should be dyeable really.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins#Origin_of_the_currently_recognized_Seven_Deadly_Sins

They had Luxuria/Lust as a later Sin not Acedia/Sloth! The Sin of Luxuria/Lust replaced the Sin of Fornicatio/Prostitution. Envy was also a later addition replacing Tristitia/Sorrow despite being a variant of Avaritia/Covetousness.

i’m crazy. hopefully only mildly, functionally able
/throws a party for everyone virtually
pies, cakes, pizza, brownies, everything you’d want

chrisp

all hate should go to me i feed on it like a holy juggernaut

/Hops around

Bunnyvryx. or have taken a part time job as a Jiang-shi?
/Huuuuuggggggssssssss