GD Lounge # Reforged

Hehehe Bunny for sure
/Huuuuuuugggggggsssssss

How’s my special Hazelnut today?

/gives bunny headband.
Ears up, or down?
/holds

Hazelnut is sick today. I’m just kind of trying to hold together enough to get my walk in. Seems like some kind of stomach bug, still might be related to my sinuses. They don’t really give antibiotics for sinus infections.

Mmm what would you like?
/Leans on

/Worries
Do you think this time is something you ate? /Caress

They are your ears, what I like is not the point.
/nibble

I think it’s quite a few things with bad timing. My hands hurt and snap like a castanet when I make a fist. So there is definitely some allergies or swelling caused by something.
So did you get that picture of my lewd companion in Conan?

Let’s have them down so I can lean better.
/Nibbles back
Such a sweet hazelnut.

Hmm will you be taking anti allergics?
Just opened bnet, oh my that’s quite lewd. Love those claws.

Down is more cozy anyway. /nuzzles ears.
As a Viera I will not get that choice.
Speaking of ears though, I noticed that the hats in FFXIV have little reinforcing bands around the ear-holes on the hats. So the hat is distinct for Miqo’te, and it’s not that my ears just clip through headgear.

Yes, but they make me very sleepy.
I love the claws too. I’m not sure I can get them in game though.
She has a section of like fencenet on her calves which you don’t see.
Interesting that she counts as a pet. She shares a lot of the same animations with the npc…um working girls that hang around in some of the cities. Lewd undead for sure.

Mmm that feels nice.
You will look cute anyway.
That’s really cool! details like that, go a long way.

I’ll guard sleepy Evé. Wrap up in some blankets.
Hopefully you can.
Very lewd, I suppose she’s was one of them in life. Does she have a backstory or some explanation?

I will feel a lot more cute when I can get that long coat and thigh boots combo.
I’m impressed. I can’t wait to see all the different styles of high heel boot that they give Viera. They will get different hats too, on account of their ears coming out of a different spot I think.

/builds blanket nest.
Well I’ve seen more harpy claw looking sets for necromancers. Just need to see if I have one of their sets of cosmetic armor set aside.
He only flavor text is “An Unholy lady who has dedicated her undeath to serving the living”
She reminds me a lot of the really controversial undead goddess of love in D&D. I thought she was a sweetheart, but a lot of people didn’t like the idea of vampires and ghosts as being part of a couple with a living person.

Mmm thigh boots, I like. You’ll be the cutest rabbit.
That will be interesting, lots of heels to choose from.

/Nests with Evé
Great, let me know if you find anything cool.
Hmm well I can see why they would find it weird but they need to realize the fantasy of the situation allows for different things, oh well in any case your companion sounds like a cool character. How did you say you got her again?

I expect there will be a lot of competition in the bunny revolution. I already have the race change potion they gave me as a reward set aside.
Another game to play dress-up in.

If I don’t have on in someone’s bank it’s going to be an issue. They just removed all of the old lockboxes which was how you got those cosmetic sets.
The Maiden of Sorrow is in the new lockbox, but I just got her from the AH with gold.

You’ll still be the cutest.
Playing Dress up is very fun though.

Speaking of hats, seems the Kul’tiran heritage hat does not make you bald for once. Well too bad, Blizz got that idea so damn late.

Oh that sucks, why did they remove them?
It was a great purchase I’d say. So, she cheers you on as you fight?

Biasedwaggle.
/Huuugggggsss
I’m still trying to refrain from that maid outfit in the store. Catmaid is an over done job.

Amazing that they waited so long. It would have been great back in legion with my witch hats.

No idea. I’m guessing they wanted to be adding new ones, but those have been there for years and years.
I’ve never seen her cheer, but she blows kisses.

Maybe a little bit.
/Enjoys
Heh yeah I would definitely bet that’s a pretty common combo.

Yeah, and I bet it will only be for KT hats, not widespread. Silly Blizz.

I see, hope they put alternative ways to get that stuff later.
That’s cheerful enough!
So, anything else you want to get now?

I’m hoping for bunny witch, but I think that will be a seasonal outfit for halloween.

That would be disappointing, but not really surprising. I think that is part of the reason I was so impressed with the stitched ear-holes in my hat. And of course it doesn’t remove my hair.

Yea they should put them in the guilding token shop with the other cosmetic outfits.
I tried to get her to dance, but she just kind of laid there on the ground begin sultry.
Well I would like the armor set from that lockbox, it’s a port from the armor set I wore in Conan Exiles.

Bunny witch? would you summon cursed carrots? heh

Yeah, it definitely sounds like a whole new world of tech when put it like that hah. Honestly the outfits over there that you have shown me are just another level. Did you find anything else that you liked yet?

That would make sense.
She loves being sultry.
I hope you get it then!

So, yesterday I tried Smite. I think I’ll definitely download it in the computer, trying to use the switch controls was nightmarish, not to mention my switch heated up a lot which can’t be good. I did however managed to peek at the heroes and grab the Thor skin! yay velf Thor looks imposing!

1 Like

Carrotcake cupcakes with jack-o-lantern faces?

There is a lot of attention to cosmetics yes. I think it goes along with the whole housing thing. I still need to get one of those and start nesting. As far as outfits? Not sure just yet. I did buy a valentines outfit because it included striped socks and a miniskirt, but I’m bot totally sure how dying is going to work so I need to look into that still.

She really does. Sultry sultry undead lady. The dead have no shame.
I figure it’s going to take a bit.

Hmm yea that does seem like a bit of a problem. I hope that it is more enjoyable on the computer, and I’m also really glad that the code worked.
/Velfy Huuuuuugggggggsssssssss

1 Like

Do they have knifes?

Oh nice, stripped socks. I figure the valentine’s outfit is pink?

No need to have shame when you’re already dead I suppose.
Good luck!

I hope so too heh. I liked how it looked though it seems the buying system is quite complex, hope it’s not that much. Artemis doesn’t have a magical doggo either though heh.
Thanks hazelnut, that was a very nice gift /Huuuugggggggggssssssssssss

No no, only evil muffins have those.

Witchy striped socks are life. Kinda, it’s mostly red.
Apparently there is an outfit for your bird too.
https://imgur.com/KDK1KZw

Well she can’t die from embarrassment that’s for sure.

I can’t remember how the buying system goes. maybe you buy coins and then use the coins for skins, or is it crystals?
/Huuuugggggggsssssssss
Enjoy it, and tell me how things go with Arthur and Merlin.

Oh, what do cursed carrotcake cupcakes have?

Well, red can be combined with black really well.
Hehe chocobos must be the most stylish birds anywhere.

Undead life is for fun.

There’s favor and seems also crystals and other stuff. Hmm need to review that.
/Snuggles
I will, but it seems you have to buy heroes there, so it will be a while before I get those heh.

@Mikaelle @Wixlyn

Why do you two keep quote boxing each other every single reply?

You two are the only ones talking, it shows what you are replying to just by clicking reply.

You two don’t need to copy paste echo every single thing you say to each other.

1 Like