GD Lounge # Reforged

How many other Hazelnuts are there really?
/nibble

Hmm intriguing. The parts of the country where coconut is common on desserts, and in jello is “The Deep South”. Guess Bolivia is just really really south. It’s really not common on things here at all.
Other mixes?

If it does I haven’t gotten to that point. They gave me a kind of musketeer outfit and a sword. Trying to run randoms to gear up. Unfortunately it will not let me into the quick gear up mission until I get better gear…

Maybe the new stuff is the old stuff?

Heh, fair, but you are also best vampire, best elf and best kitty /huuuggggggsssssssss

By other mixes I mean, people prepare some sweet stuff kinda like honey, I don’t like it I don’t know how it’s prepared.

I see, do you need a lot of better gear?

Heh pretty much. They are releasing a collection about the first 8 digimon. Adventure (the first series) is pretty beloved overall since it’s the most well known and being an anniversary I think it’s good that they are starting from that angle, specially since the next movie also follows adventure’s story. Seems this is what they will have at the beginning

Ugh my internet died for a short bit, how annoying, hope it doesn’t happen again and goes for a longer time. I’ll still have my cellphone to reply to you either way.

That’s a lot of multi-classing.
/huuuuuuuuugggggggsss

Like agave syrup?

Yes. I’m at like 70 and need 90 to even farm the same stuff I was farming on Samurai to get better gear.

Well it’s not the Olympians, but are you ok with the first set of things? I mean if they did an anniversary game on the switch would you be interested?

/Enjoys
What I can say, you have many facets.

Yeah, stuff like that.

Oh that sucks, oh well at least you changed now before even further grind. Is there anything else you need besides gear?

I mean I’m not gonna buy the toys and stuff either way, unless they release an extremely awesome figure. A game about adventure on the switch, yeah I’d buy that I doubt they would make it though, they released one for the 15th Anniversary. For now it’s just cool to see this stuff.
Gabumon is another one of my all time favorite digimon

https://wikimon.net/Gabumon

He was the deuteragonist digimon in Adventure and is usually the second mascot of the franchise, agumon being the main. He’s so cute.

I kinda wish tired and cranky were less of them.
/leans on.
I’m going to have to head out to get my walk in. I had hoped the warm weather would take care of the ice and snow, but it didn’t get that warm.

Yea it’s way too sweet.

Well mostly I’m using it as an excuse to not deal with the story for a bit.

I remember that little guy. I kind of remember that coloring on more of a seal looking thing rather than wearing the skin though. Its been a long time.

I see, well, at least is a bit warm so it should have a good enough ambience. Let me know how things go once you return.

And sticky, which makes things messy.

Story boring?

Oh you mean

https://wikimon.net/Gomamon

Heh yeah Gomamon is another cute digimon. It’s final form is a viking

https://wikimon.net/Vikemon

And Gabumon is also the child form of one of the Olympus

https://wikimon.net/Mercurymon

The ambiance didn’t help.
/falls
It’s slushy and cold. And then it started to rain.
But me an my wet socks are home now and I have no other reasons to leave until tomorrow.

Hmm Well I guess it might be. Starbucks seems to hand it out in little packages to sweeten coffee. I have no idea what it’s like because I drink my coffee black.

This part of the story is boring to me yes.

Yea that’s a cute little thing. The viking looks kind of like a yeti that has decided to show up at a viking party.

??? That is not what I expect from something names Mercury.
Little shoes with wings, a little hat maybe, not buckskins and a wolf head.

I’m glad you are safe
/Lifts
/Brigs to nest
/Snuggles
/Wraps us both

Interesting. Over here is used in lots of stuff but as I said I prefer other ingredients.
So do you put anything on pound cake?

I see, well at least the class is enjoyable.

I like how vikemon has a very small helm.

I know right!? it is the oddest Olympus in theme design. He has a clear native american inspiration and a knife named Aztec, also is a shaman? odd choices. I think I know why they went with the wolf theme though, it’s because of Lycaon who was the first king of Arcadia and Hermes was very related to Arcadia so that’s the link.

/rests on.
Did the weather there improve any?

Agave is not all that common, it’s kind of the hipster sweetener.
Rum, but I like it as is. It’s really good with a nice cup of coffee.

Yea I’m getting the hang of it. I’m a lot more casty than slashy at this point, but I will have to see if that changes down the line.
I saw the cutest thing just now. There was a giant white chocobo in a little robe with a hood. It even had a backpack full of flowers.

/twitch /twitch That’s a pretty random series of traits for Mercury. A shaman with a knife named Aztec…
I guess that building the first temple of Hermes is something, but I would kind of prefer something more to really make that link.
/shrug
I guess I should be glad he doesn’t have plasma cannon for hands.

Weather is more grim now /holds

Heh hipsters and their weird food.
Yeah I think it fits a cup of coffee or tea really well.

Still, a hybrid style is always fun.
Oh gosh that sounds so cute! I wonder how could you get it…
Have you seen many different mounts?

Well, just did a quick review of Hermes wikipedia page. Apparently it was not only his first temple but he was born in Arcadia and he fell in love with an arcadian nymph. More than that though apparently he was considered a shamanistic god…who could access other planes, Mercurymon’s aztec is a knife that allows him to open up portals to other planes.
Well, I guess Mercurymon’s creators weren’t so random after all. Of course no excuse for calling the knife aztec.
He’s also the fastest digimon but I guess that makes sense.

More grim…not good.

I think I could use a lot of that coffee right about now.

Yea it seems to be working out.
It was really adorable. No idea how to get it. I seem to remember from that web cartoon that getting the black one involves joining a guild, the white is probably the same.
Mostly I see unicorns, I think they are from maxing rep with the beast tribes.

A shamanistic god?..He must have had a side hustle from his courier job. I do kind of find the idea that he is a shamanistic god a tad on the stretching of the word however. Shamanism generally deals with spirits of nature, Gods are more defined in their worship and structure.
It feels all wrong to me.

It’s okay I don’t have to leave home either.

/Gets some coffee for Evé

Mmm could you join a guild for a bit? maybe just join one and ignore it.
Unicorns uh? do they look good?

That is true, shamanism is more spiritual and I’d say more primal. It seems that the idea is that Hermes was seen as a mediator between the planes of the visible and the invisible, so the spirits so that’s where the attribute would come from. He was also pretty linked to nature as a god.

Anyway so I found this widowmaker I thought you’d like her

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/ybEyoQ

I need some kind of snow repelent.
/Huuuuuuggggggggggggggggssssss

Thank you.

Heh, maybe if they were a fishing guild.
Eh they are kinda bight colored for me.

I guess my hang up as far as him being the mediator between planes is that what they really mean is talking to the dead. In which case Necromancy is under the aspect of Hecate, and Hades. I think talking to the Gods is under the aspect of Apollo and his oracles at Delphi.
The Nature gods are more generally Gaea, Demeter, and sometimes Dionysus…Much like the issue of stories being different in different places, the aspects of the gods are just as variable. I’m not saying it’s wrong, I’m saying it’s rightness irritates me.

That’s a really cheeky Widowmaker, I do like her.

I think you mean a flamethrower heh.

<3

Hmm aren’t there casual guilds in the game?
Makes sense for unicorns. Are there any dragons?

Yeah I get what you mean. I also dislike that many aspects can be shared and I’d like if boxes were more closed. To put it one way.

Yeah, it’s a pretty good model.

I was walking my dog, a nice lady talked to him saying she had 5 cockers and they were cute dogs, meanie doggo just barked at her.

So, what is this hazelnut up to now?

I was hoping like anti snow crucifixes.

Maybe? As ill as I am today I just ran random instances and then logged. Which is what I did with most other games today.
I’m sure there are lots. I saw what I think was a mount that was just a giant metal hand that grabbed someone by the head and was just kind of floating there.

Yea I would prefer a more understandable set of who does what.

Her head seems a little big, but over all it’s good. I was curious if you had found a new widowmaker skin for the Paris map.

He needs to go to doggo school to learn proper social interaction.

Working on dinner, then grabbing the Dress in ESO…then probably collapsing into a blanket pile.

I don’t think snow is particularly afraid of Christianity heh.

/Holds
Anything hurting?
That hand sounds fun.

The fact that they combined and divided gods didn’t help. I appreciate that Norse myths aren’t that tangled in that sense, of course Norse myths might be even crazier than Greek.

Oh, no, only the map. I wanted to play it yesterday but I didn’t get it a single time before I gave up. That’s the bad thing about random maps.

He is very asocial, he would probably try to punch other doggos.

So what’s for dinner today?

It probably doesn’t care about garlic either.

My nose doesn’t hurt, pretty much the rest does.
/leans on.
No idea where they got it though.

That;s because the Norse are pretty crazy. 2nd highest taco consumption on earth. Vikings really love tacos. Yea any pantheon with Loki is a crazy place.

/sigh. Well maybe in time we will get Luna. She’s a lot of character for just being backdrop on a map.

I have a feeling if you put boxing gloves on his feet he would do that feet stuck in taffy move.

Tortilla’less Enchiladas. AKA, Salsa Verde casserole. I’m trying to finish off the carnita meat still.

Throw a shoe at it.

/Caresses softly
How terrible.
Would you like one of those hands?

I really wish we could’ve gotten the “Thor pretends to be a woman” story in the marvel movies heh.

At least giving her a small role on the UI would be nice.

He already does that when he steps in anything disgusting. He hates disgusting stuff. He even hates wet floors.

Oh, sounds really nice. I prefer taco stuff without the tortilla TBH.

Never throw something you need at someone you don’t like. I like my shoes more than I hate snow.

Yea I got a pretty good night’s sleep, because I feel terrible.
Nope, don’t care for being grabbed like that.

It’s a lot more funny than Loki turning into a snake and then stabbing him.

In the user interface? like how?

Your dog seems like that prince from game of thrones that gets slapped in memes. Mouthy, and a little overly dramatic.

You surprise me a lot. I didn’t think this meal was going to be anything you would find interesting. So do you prefer it in a bowl, or how do you like it served?

runs in the Lounge and over to the music machine
puts on Fingerprint File from the Rolling Stones
dances like a damn maniac at the song
notices lyrics match the world today
lyrics start making me paranoid
gets scared and runs out of the Lounge

"Fingerprint file, you got me down
Keep me runnin’, know my way around
Fingerprint file, you got me down
Keep me runnin’, know my way around

Know my habits, way ahead of time
Listening to me on your satellite, yeah