GD Lounge # Reforged

Well it wasn’t quoting at all.

Thanks. /Huuuuuuuuggggggsssss

Well it used to have a sofa and a tv that linked to my phone. It’s not like it ever had cable, but I could have it run netflix.

No, I have to do a lot of laundry.

Glad it’s fixed.

/Enjoys

That is very useful. Well, I hope you find interesting/comfortable stuff and spaces there now.

That makes sense. So, what are you up to now?

Just got back in from another soggy run.

Poking my head in secret world to see about the new investigation mission.

Ow /Uses hair drier on Evé

So, what do you have to investigate now?

Just don’t give me bride of Frankenstein hair.

Nothing…The balancing is off on the pre-mission. My tank got two shot by what should have been a scaling boss.

Never! /Gently brushes Evé

Ouch, well good thing is, by the time you return, many bugs might be fixed.

Any other dailies you have to do?

brusha brusha.

I’m more worried that by the time I get back the event will be over.

Cooking dinner daily. I’m trying to get a tough piece of beef to fall apart.

n_n

Hopefully it won’t be. Isn’t there a schedule or something? or does it depend on the community?

Ohh when those pieces finally give up, they are the most delicious.

/Shudders
Raining really hard here.

I’m sure there is a calendar some place. Looks like it goes to January 2nd.

It better be, the last one was like trying to eat a boot.

/pops an umbrella over the cozy box.

That’s good then, you should be home by then. Any other events that you will continue on your return?

Oh I know the feel, I hate when that happens. Part of my milanesa was like that today…my dog liked it though.

/Leans

I’m going to have to do the ice race mission a lot more to get the heavy metal space ship.

I’m sure the doggo didn’t mind. I mean they’re built to not need their hands to deal with tough pieces of meat.

/builds a roof
/puts gutters and gargoyles on it.

Sonic ray kitten

1 Like

At least that’s a fun one.

Yeah, he was happy. That being said my dog is very picky with what he eats, which can be annoying.

Gargoyles are best decoration. They should be everywhere in cities.

Oh wow hah, does yours do something like that?

That cat is cute, i want one.

1 Like

It also takes less than five minutes so it’s that perfect balance of not odious, and not long enough to feel like a real chore.

Was your previous dog a garbage disposal?

Neo gothic architecture is something I would like to see make a resurgence. Funny enough I see a lot of it when going to buy cheese.

Well my cat is very talkative, but she makes pretty standard meows.
I think dealing with sonic attack cat at 2am would be a lot more troublesome.

I have a feeling that Caracal kittens might be pricey in addition to difficult to care fore.
But sure, go follow your kitty dreams Fleb.

Yeah , those are the best ones.

Yup, previous dog was the extreme of a savage, current dog is the extreme of a gentleman.

Oh, any particular reason for that? Special locations?

Definitely, could be terrifying. So, has your cat being acting like a hat lately?

I’m a crazy cat person by heart, but I’m more into Mainecoon cats then Caracal.

I recently saw a thing about the trajectory of AAA games. It talked about how after a game stops growing that they sort of move it into being a cash cow. The time investment needed for a lot of dailies in games is sort of a side effect of them no longer being in the growth stage.
I’m certainly not going to be pointing fingers at any games we know that think time is a metric rather than enjoyment or silly things like subscription growth.

Cocker Spaniels have kind of a reputation as a fancy dog rather than a working one. No surprise he is a picky eater.

I get my cheese in one of the real world inspirations for Gotham.

Haven’t had a cat for a hat lately. I think it’s too cold for her to sleep on top of the couch. Mostly under it.

You need a fizzgig.

Dinner didn’t work. Apparently this recipe to deal with this cut of meat makes charcoal.

1 Like

It’s too bad that’s money that moves everything, and sadly , it seems that the customs of the asian markets are more important than any of us on the west. Right now a lot of people are pissed at Blizz for what they did to HotS though, they needed to pull that, fine, but the way they did it was terrible.

My previous dog was also a Cocker Spaniel!

So does it have cheesy supervillains then?

Poor thing, hope she finds coziness. Will you take a cozy blanket on your trip?

I don’t think hobbies are the kind of business that you can play by numbers. There is a lot of art to telling a good story, or making an RPG. Art doesn’t do third quarter growth projections. Making it formulaic takes the part out that people like.
I think their esports teams are going to all pull, which is going to be bad for Overwatch.
Seems like they took careful aim at their own foot this time around.

A savage cocker spaniel? Scandalous.

In some ways yes. Less purple suits though.

I don’t think I have that much space in my suitcase. My luggage shows my dislike of long trips.

That’s definitely true, games are a form of art, for bad or good. I realize it’s the shareholders that press matters, but I also think management needs to consider games are more profitable if you take care of the human element.
That’s definitely true, now organizations will be more careful when dealing with Blizzard after the lack of professionalism displayed. As I said, their dirty laundry is now being revealed, and team owners said that Blizz had promised them the tournament would continue next year at Blizzcon, so a month ago.

He was a special one. Cocker spaniels can have very strong personalities.

Heh as long as there isn’t any explosive penguins, it’s all fine.

I totally understand. I like to travel, as in, I like to be in other places, but I HATE the process of getting there, is the worst. Carrying heavy luggage is definitely a terrible thing.

So how’s the meat you were cooking?