GD Lounge # Reforged

/Lifts
/Puts in comfy box
/Jumps in box besides Evé
/Drinks orange juice

/leans on
It’s cold and rainy here, I could really use a comfy box to hide in like this.

Make sure to clean the jar weekly to avoid any unwanted infection on the eyes.

/Holds

Well, you got me here now.

/Keeps safe and cozy

How’s my hazelnut feeling today?

Stressed out still. Not really looking forward to the Holiday.
There are things I want to see and do, but not for ten days.
/Gives Mikaelle horn socks.

/Has cozy horns

I figure, long trips can be annoying. Sorry it will be such an interruption to your routine. What books are you taking there to keep you distracted?

/Keeps Holding with affection

Cozy horns are best horns. Probably a good thing I don’t have them. I would decorate them with silver caps and rings, hanging jewelry, and maybe little bells.

Well I have the compleate works of H.P. Lovecraft on hand, but even then at ten days I figure it’s not going to hold my attention as long as it needs to.
I kind of feel like a spider that is about to be dropped in another spider’s web. The lack of discreet ways to sort of remove myself from people is the biggest issue. The anxiety is high.

/Caress

Seems you would make them Christmas horns.

I figure at this point you need new books, I guess you have finished those twice over already. You told me about a book store there right? maybe you can find something.

My dear hazelnut. Yeah I know what you mean, being unable to be alone is annoying. Since I was a kid I always went away on my own so my family never expects me to stay around the main family reunion, but I’m guessing it’s different for you.
Well if you ever feel like escaping to the Web, I’ll do my best to distract you.

Is there any place that’s safe and cozy you can visit there and spend time on your own out of the house?

I didn’t say I would put blinking lights on them. I was thinking more like belly dancing horns.

There’s a giant book store there, but it’s not in a location where I can just sort of drift off with a new book and some coffee. There is a coffee shop inside, but the book store is an entire city block in the middle of town. I have to get someone with a car to drive me there.

I would like to go off on my own, but in this case it’s just not an option.
Guess we will have to see how the battery on my phone holds up.

Nyet. The only place in walking distance is a grocery store, so that gives me a location to get my daily run/walk in, but no one just hangs out at a grocery store…that’s crazy.

Heh, fair enough, that would be cute.
/Plays with Evé’s ears
So, how would you adorn these?

Mmm I see, so that’s how it is. What about public transportation though? Isn’t there a bus, subway or something?

You should have your charger in hand at all times, perhaps since you’d be at home you can just plug it when needed.

Well you’ve seen my ears as a nightborne, so similar to that, but more cartilage rings across the top, and probably a few industrial bars. Not a fan of the gauge loops in ear lobs and that sort of thing. Looks terrible when you take them out.

I would need a bus pass, and at the moment I live in a cashless society, as in I don’t have any.

Depends on if I can find a free outlet. With half a dozen people all looking to charge their phones it gets to be an issue.

Oh definitely, those things look just gross afterwards. What about your hair?

Heh, I see, that sucks. Hope there’s something new at walking distance.

Yeah I can see how that’s troublesome. Do you get an outlet in the part you’ll be staying?
If you have one of those outlet multipliers, you should take it there.

Well if the style is as is, black and white would braid well.
Any style…just black, but Miku tails.
I mean right now Nelves are pretty anime. I’m punishing the forsaken in the name of the moon.

I mean there are a lot of places to eat, but they are not the places I can eat.

I’m hoping there will be an outlet. Last year I kind of got moved at the last minute. Not having kids kind of puts me low on the social pecking order.

Heh, Miku tails Evé would be cute.
Anime Evé, what anime stuff does she do?

I figure that also would need cash too. Well I hope there’s a place you can just sit around or walk a bit without being weird. Or maybe just find a nook at home where you aren’t so bothered. Maybe the kids are less energetic now.

Yeah, that makes sense, kids are harder to plan for so us kid-less people become the more malleable heh.

So, what about your cat while you are gone?

I have no idea. Probably includes fighting crime in stilettos.

Well the issue with outdoor stuff is that the weather in Portland isn’t significantly different from my local weather. So it’s going to be rainy anc cold. Not very conducive weather for just kind of hanging around outside.

The oldest one is 10…they’re not going to be less energetic.

The cat will be at the vet. They have sort of a cat hotel. She isn’t going to be happy about it.

And holding giant weapons?

I see, that sucks. Make sure to take cozy clothes!

… Damn, can you scare them?

I see, well that’s nice at least. Will she be with other cats then? Or they keep them separated?

Well this sword isn’t like human female big, so I’m not sure.

Sometimes the art of being cozy is staying out of the uncozy weather.

No. I don’t really want to get into it, but those kids are still in the sociopath stage.

My cat hates other cats. Otherwise I would have given her to one of my friends years ago.

Mmm /Uses free transform tool to make the sword 20% bigger

Heh, that reminds me of a web comic that made me think of you

https://i.imgur.com/QiTcBgO.png

Oh…that’s terrible. Well, hope they are more aloof now anyway and give you less trouble.

I know, that’s why I asked, hoping they keep her separated. When exactly is it that you depart?

Well the interwebs are being all kind of not helpful today.

I need that cozyness field.

I’m more hoping that they haven’t converted the one good room into a storage closet.

As terrifying as it is, I’m leaving tomorrow night.

Oh is it bugging out a lot?

/Wraps us both in a blanket /Huuuuuugggggggssssssss

Well, if it’s a storage closet, maybe you can hide there with no one going?

!
That’s earlier than I expected, do you have everything ready?