GD Lounge # Reforged

Is now a frizzy nelf

Yea I still need to do my three runs of the warfront today.

I’m still kind of sick, couldn’t finish my breakfast.

So frizzy and nice. /Leans

Good luck in them! Reading the Q&A yesterday, seems now you can just advance your progress bar (might be the way your described) and you get a vicious saddle, that is nice. Also apparently there’s a potion to speak to the other faction now.

Mmm that sucks. What is your meal for lunch?

Not sure I want to be frizzy.

Heh, a potion…They should just drop the language barrier and be done with it. Between Demon hunters, void elves, and pandas there is a lot of talking going on already. Anduin didn’t have any problem at all talking to Saurfang.

Taquitos.

Sorry for the time between replies, I’m packing and misbehaving in conan exiles.

Just nice then? /Softly brushes Evé’s hair

Yeah, apparently they don’t want you talking to opposite faction players without their consent, so potion it is.

Many taquitos lately.

I see, so how are you misbehaving now?

brusha brusha.

Still seems awkward, bet the ministry of fun was behind it.

They’re warm and easy to reheat in my toaster oven.

Murder, drunkenness, dancing.

/Nibbles

Apparently they broke an add on that let you talk to the other faction for RP. So they made these as a substitute because RP is important. However they sell them at dalaran so kinda pointless for low level characters.

I’m glad they are so comfortable.

Oh that sounds like a wild party, what’s the occasion?

Ah, well the RP community is super important during bad expansions. They stick around after everyone else has moved on. Because their enjoyment isn’t really tied to class balance, or anything other than the people they get to interact with.

You should try hugging a taquito.

No occasion, just me messing around on my own.

That makes sense. Fandoms are their own type of fun after all.
Speaking of Blizzard, now that they delivered such a low blow to HotS, pretty much destroying dozens of careers in a single post, a lot of dirty laundry is being revealed, apparently they truly treat their pro players like crap =/

I think that would break it.
What do taquitos have in them?

That sounds fun, what are you murdering?

PENGUINS ARE FEATHERLESS PEOPLE!

Good night!

1 Like

Good morning my sweaty men and gorgeous ladies!

1 Like

Sets out Orange juice, Coffee, and chocolate chip Scones.

It’s Sunday Fleb, people sleep in.

1 Like

Thank you for the breakfast my dashing maiden! You right, people are sleepy on Sundays haha.

1 Like

[quote=“Flep-moon-guard, post:3825, topic:19740”]
Thank you for the breakfast my dashing maiden! You right, people are sleepy on Sundays haha.
[/quote] Blink Blink not sure I feel very dashing… more hiding from the rain.

/Peeks /Hides

[quote=“Evélyn-wyrmrest-accord, post:3826, topic:19740, full:true”]

Well you are hiding from the rain beautifully my dear and you got spooky evil eyes too!

/pelts with scones.

The eyes certainly change the lighting for my face. I don’t think I quite have the look down yet.

/Munches scone

Not an OJ kind of day Sillywaggle?

I never knew Dk could remove their blue eyes. You will get the look down in time.

I keep them in a jar to read with at night.
It’s unexpected that we got the option for dark eyes like all the other night elves, but it’s a welcome change.