GD Lounge # Reforged

So what were you trying to get today?

Waggle tired /leans

That always works for sure!

…Wow that’s just dumb, they made it so you first need a ranking and then the grind. At least they could’ve made it so you needed 100 wins AND the rating but not a gate before opening the other. Specially now that they are giving out recolors.
And then they want people to try pvp…

Chibi Thanos to the rescue.

A mad loli is usually invincible.

Yeah, e sports just can’t compare to actual sports. You can still play football if FIFA goes away, same with basketball and the NBA, but you can’t play LoL if Riot falls and you can’t play other MOBA either since each one takes its own time to learn.

Nothing. Just kind of looking around. Ran out of ammo, and then broke a baseball bat and a bladed guitar on the heads of swamp monsters.
Built a monocle, painted my power armor black. Like this https://imgur.com/AwoKw1q Not mine, just a picture of the paint.

Then I tried to get a picture with my waifu, Assaultron…but the molerats and ghouls kept showing up and she would go off and murder them…I should have fallen for a robot with a larger emotion emulator. Assaultron’s heart is only full of duty, and murder.
Kinda wish the screen shot thing was a little more mobil, it would have been funny to see the Assaultron killing the living heck out of things, and me chasing after with heart emoji’s over my head.

/holds up. /Huuuugggggggsssssss

Just need to find their reset button.

Yup, there is a meme about putting grind in your grind around here someplace I’m sure.

Careful or he might delete half your icecream.

I’m not sure how to properly segway this in to something about Seras Victoria, but If there is one thing that anime has thought me it’s that the person holding the biggest gun in a group is probably a girl. And that’s cool.

Yea I hadn’t thought about that aspect. Esports seems like a really niche thing in the grand scheme of things. I mean it could work if the game being played was more of a owned by everyone thing. Then it would be separate from any single company.

1 Like

Hehe a good ol’ fashioned cartoon hearts chase. What does she do in that game?

Mmmm such good hugs /Nuzzle

It’s probably on their nose.

Just seems so random, people already opted out of pvp because the previous grind alone was too much yet I guess they just want the 0.01% of the players with the mounts.

That’s the most evil thing imaginable.

Heh that’s certainly true. Nothing like a giant gun to obliterate things.

Yup, but then the business side of it wouldn’t work so well. It’s all just pretty weird. Speaking of gaming and business though, it seems that many are considering we’re in a new gaming market crash. Which might result in many changes.

Assaultrons are probably the most frightening robot in that game, I’m terrified of them. Mainly it’s because they have a giant death-ray in their head. https://www.flickr.com/photos/tend2it/23527885609
There have been a number of times that I have seen that giant torrent of death shoot past me. It’s the signal to run like hell.
Let’s be honest here, the post apocalypse dating pool is pretty small, and being able to pry a tank apart with her bare hands along with a head laser like an orbital strike cannon…well it’s a turn on.

Not too hot there today I hope? /holds

Well that’s handy. maybe Sombra has something with that /boop thing.

Well they keep saying there will be another way to get the saddles down the road, but until then it might as well be a gladiator’s dragon.

Thanos is a villain.

It’s like half my fun in fallout that I can go around with out any really visible muscle, but have maxed out strength, and fire gigantic cannons without recoil. Anime powers.

Well back to Fifa. They are in charge of the Cup, but they are not the only group on earth that makes footballs. Also the rules of the game are not owned by any one person. Some kid on a tiny island in the pacific can learn and grow up playing football to one day play with the best.
It’s kind of exciting, crashes always lead to creativity. It will be neat to see who becomes the next household name in gaming companies.

1 Like

That does sound quite sexy indeed.
Heh post apocalypse dating pool. Improvise. Adapt. Overcome.

A bit, stupid weather. How are things around there at the moment?

Boops are very good for glitches.

This might even be their “other way”. Bleh, IDK what’s even going on at WoW anymore.

#ThanosDidNothingWrong

Cartoon powers are definitely high up there in the list of fun. Now I want an OW girl with a giant bazooka.

Exactly , even if the rules change , anyone can organize a tournament or so. I guess it’s just the nature of things.
That is true, you know I’m not someone who plays lots of games but from what I’ve heard in youtube by gaming commentary and stuff, the market is currently stagnant , specially with the DLCs and Lootboxes business models plaguing everything. Hopefully the next models will be more fun, I guess we’ll see in a year or so.

1 Like

I’m not sure I trust dating advice from Bear Grylls.

Weather here is less cold, but very rainy. Not good for being on the edge of sick.

There weren’t any /boop jokes in the new Wreck it Ralph were there?

It better not be, this is a terrible way to bring people into pvp.

Thanos is a big purple meanie.

Pharah not what you have in mind? Somehow I don’t see Echo getting a giant cannon.

Kind of why I like the idea of the MMO museum. Games that are part of so many people’s lives should be preserved past the time that the original creators think they can’t make money from them. They are part of the culture in some ways.
Yea the DLC and lootbox stuff that came along with the free to play wave is toxic and needs to go. I don’t mind some cosmetic extras, but I want honesty in what it’s going to cost me.

1 Like

It’s one of my favorite memes for how crazy it can get.

/Caress
Stay away from places where it is likely to be virus. /Wraps us both in a blanket

No, but there was this

Best scene ever.

Maybe they just don’t want to bring people into pvp anymore- Guess your game where pvp is meant to be about two factions, doesn’t work well when one faction doesn’t pvp anymore.

True enough.

Phara wears an iron man suit though, that’s cheating. We need one using just muscle.

Yeah, some stuff should just go open source at some point. An MMO museum, that would be pretty cool.
That’s definitely true, DLC is specially annoying since it in many ways, killed or diminished the actual sense of accomplishment of unlocking stuff.

1 Like

I know the next meme, I’m against it. I’ll boil water thanks.

…I have to get on an airplane in four days.

Heh, the glass slipper. The lack of moms was always my least favorite part of Disney movies.

Well the fact that only one faction pvps is kind of their fault. The risk of loss is higher than the reward. Economics of time and all that.

So you’re saying we need Magical Princess Pharah?
Zarya uses muscle.

A lot of people want NCsoft to hand over City of Heroes, but I’m not sure they will ever give people that IP. They don’t seem to know what to do with it though.
Well the other problem with DLC is when it let’s the people who pay have access to items or classes that are suddenly required for the rest of new content. It kind of skirts the line for pay to win.

1 Like

Oh I wasn’t gonna say anything. Mmm some water would be nice now though.

/Is Worried
Maybe wear a scarf as a mask?
Did you have any precautions in mind?

The glass slipper part is the best heh. I’m disappointed Elsa talked so little.
The lack of parents seems to be a common thing for fictional heroes. Superheroes and anime protagonists suffer of the same. Guess it gives the characters more freedom while also being an easily added sad backstory but I don’t think it’s really good either.

Definitely, hopefully this upcoming crash will help with some needed changes in WoW too.

That would be a cool skin.
Zarya is awesome, but she does look the part. We need a slim girl who doesn’t look like she should be able to carry a giant bazooka, but does anyway because of anime powers.

I guess as a creator is also hard to just give away your creation, it’s a complicated situation overall.
That is definitely true, and of course the classic problem of launching games that feel incomplete without some DLCs.

1 Like

New toy for you guys to play with -

https://trustlevelchecker.jodk.nl

Courtesy of GrimmJ of EU Nagrand

• Credit GrimmJ if you share
  • Works using oAuth so only Blizzard is handling your login info
3 Likes

So i quit drinking for good…
I now drink for Evil…

2 Likes

herpa derpa.

/sips Coke

Hands out festive corndogs

/Smile
/Huuuuuuggggggggssssssss
Feeling festive today?

eats a whole cold pizza for breakfast

herpaderp.

takes the two psychiatric pills he still has, minus the four sertralines he hasn’t got a refill of, and almost throws up
contemplates whether he’d be better off with the sertralines and the Risperdal shot he missed yesterday in his system or not
Contemplates the serenity he briefly felt on thinking this is the Sabbath day, and how feeling went to his knees (Capricorn part ruled by Saturn/Saturday), then how he didn’t follow that feeling, and then the Sun shone in his window brightly directly in a nice way but lingered
sips water and occasionally looks directly at the Sun briefly, thinking how it seems like a cop shining his light in my window
chrisp

Corndogs are always festive.
Me, not so much. I went for a walk…there was rain.
There was a lot of rain.
The water soaked through everything.
I’m hiding in towels.

!!
Ow, that sucks
/Wraps Evé in a giant blanket
Managed to dry now at least?

Also, going french braidy I see.

Good morning my proud loungers!

1 Like

Getting there.

Braid seems to go better with the finished set. I think it has to do with the shoulders.

/Uses a hair dryer to help Evé
/Hugs

Set is looking pretty good, though it does seem you need to get the boots heh.

How are you feeling now?