GD Lounge # Reforged

Has tired ears attached to a tired head

It’s doing reasonable chair things for the moment. I still haven’t taken off the clamp. These types of glue are activated by moisture, and it’s the winter. So I expect it will take a long time to set.

Not sure. I’m kind of curious the server architecture that let them go…well what if we make a new map that’s 1,200 times bigger than our old map?
Beta starts Thursday. At least two more years of development until actual release. It will be playable on Thursday though.

What does a tired Evé need?
/Keeps cuddling

I see, so is it a very comfy chair?

Yeah, seems like they did some magic there. Oh I see, will you play it with the guild?

I need everyone to be ok, until then I’m going to be doing my impression of a Mercy player who can’t get her staff to heal people.

Not really no, it’s a backed barstool. I have a standing desk, but sometimes I’m just too out of it to want to stand.

I want to play it with the guild. It’s made by the same people that made another game that we played a lot, so i want them to come along in this. You can get npc’s to help all the parts of the crew for a ship, but my guildies would do a much better job and I think as a group we would enjoy it.
These are minecraft players, they love building stuff. If I can really sell them on the idea of building a working city, we will have fun.

Heh, I imagined so. Is there anything more immediate that you need now though? Maybe a cookie?

Wait what? when you are playing or you are posting or anything else you are standing?
!
Didn’t imagine that.

Yeah, as soon as you described the game, it sounded like something you would enjoy with your guild. So any other detail you know about that game that interests you now, before trying it?

Cookies would be wonderful.

I’m unexpected like that. I like standing, it makes me feel more active.

Well they said something about a rather comprehensive character maker, so I’m hoping to be able to make a more Asian style face, just as a nod to Cheng I Sao.

/Has baked cookies
/Shares with Evé

I see, I get what you mean. I would never use a standing desk, not only I would not enjoy it, that would probably hurt my body due my usual problems, but I tend to stand and walk and do random stuff like that, just because my body kinda does it. I also prefer to be standing talking to people rather than go sit somewhere unless I’m tired.

I see, that would be a cool nod indeed.
So, have you seen the latest reveals in OW skins?

/munches cookies.
Thank you.

It’s kind of like standing to talk to people, but more typing is involved. I’m always juggling a few things at once, so.

I mean if not I will just make the gothy’ist pirate ever…ok I will probably do that anyway.

Ice-skating Symmetra? I think I will stick to my Goddess skin for her.

<3

Busy busy Evé.

Heh I’m pretty sure you’re gonna put plenty of gothy around. Can the ship be gothy?

Yeah, I think that one is cool enough, though not very interested. The Widow one seems really boring and uninspired though, and I wasn’t the only one who thought that, Blizz received lots of criticism for it, to the point they announced the Bastion skin a few hours afterwards to keep people happy heh, that one is cute.

I try to keep busy to ward off the anxiety. I would be the worst Buddhist ever, I’m always moving from one thing to the next never really satisfied with what I have. I must have been a shark in a previous life.

Oh very gothy. We can paint the ship however we want and then freehand designs. Also the colors and patterns of the sails.

What’s the most terrible thing about the widow one is that the art they put up after it looks better than the skin…well apart from the fact her waist is smaller than her thigh. The problem with coats on widow is her short shoulder to pelvis distance. If she was longer in the torso she might be able to deal with more bulky clothing. As it is, she instantly loses her shape. /shrug
They should have given her a White Witch skin and a rifle that shoots icicles.

I get how you feel.I am the same, always thinking, planing getting onto something. That’s why I hate naps and don’t really take them…

Ohh interesting, any gothy ideas for the ship in mind? Will it be black?

Yeah that’s a very good analysis. All in all though, the skin is just…boring. At the very least they could’ve made it animal themed like the Zarya and Lucio ones but, this one is just as if widow took her casual clothes and walked into a fight. Is even weirder since she’s supposed to be the dancer one.
That would be a good skin.
Today they will reveal the last legendary skin but leaks say it’s a king rat junkrat one so meh.

1 Like

Kind of a coping mechanism. Not always a healthy one, but it’s one.

Probably. With a lot of white symbols and drawings.

Yea if their “Theme” seems a little chaotic this time around. I mean there is some winter Olympics stuff and some Nutcracker stuff.
I guess I should be thankful they didn’t put Widow in a Krampus suit.

Doesn’t the rat king have multiple heads?

Hard to always be healthy after all.

I see, did you think of a name for it?
Mmm so I has a pirate hat, so I’m a pirate for the day. Well then, I should steal this booty. /Steals Evé

Yeah, seems they just used RNG for the skins nowadays.
They should make one where Ashe is a naughty Christmas elf and Bob is Krampus.

I guess we should just hope it doesn’t have many junkrats tangled by their tails.

Yea I’m having some less that healthy taquitos for lunch.

Kind of depends on how things go. Best case Rangda, aka The Widow. If I have to keep a more European theme, Medusa’s Favor.
Ack my booty! Silly Piratewaggle.

Well at least the Owl Ana skin will be inexpensive.
Me thinks you just want naughty Ashe.

Yea, or what ever would pass for a tail…maybe by their mullets?

Me [on reddit] :⁎scholarly talk on 8.1 Data folder intergration ⁎

Also me :

Dis my new favorite weapon -

An udderly ridiculous weapon in Just Cause 4 from r/gaming
1 Like

Oh gosh, that’s awesome ahaha.

Nice nice, delicious lunches are always good.

That’s better than Medusa’s flavor for sure.
Best booty /bite. Silly hazelnut, so I suppose you can steal stuff an such there? attack other players?

Yeah the old skins will be very cheap. I think I will just save to get the Mercy one though.
I think Ashe is always naugthy heh.

That would be nightmarish.

How awesome would an in game cow gun be ? Make it have a very very very very very very low rare chance to turn a boss into a cow :stuck_out_tongue: (visually only of course)

Yes, more silly stuff like that would be best.

What did i miss my beauties?

I’m not sure the truth of that statement. I wouldn’t want fugu for lunch.

Medusa’s flavor? Sour apple?
On the pvp server yes, but I’m not stepping foot in that place. They seem to have designs on it becoming like the age of sail version of Eve Online. I’ve read enough stories of grand backstabbing to go No Thanks to anything like that.

That naughty Ashe, always wearing a hat inside buildings.

Amazingly, it’s Junkrat that got the Krampus suit. Probably better than the rat king really.

Have you ever tried it?

Sour grapes.
Yeah that sounds like a place for unpleasant experiences, lots of griefing probably. You attack NPCs and stuff though?

Also throwing dynamite at people…

Ohh I just saw it, well it actually fits him. Tomorrow time to farm skins in HotS and OW. Any other events you are playing now?