GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I used to have the MLP addon, where little ponies would just be on your screen, in the game. I think I used to be on the list as a “designer” (really it was just to update the patch, I never could actually design, anything). But, ever since the Twitch conversion, I’m no longer listed as such. I even stopped using the addon because the initial person who started it doesn’t really keep up to date with it. And, the other “designer”, I lost contact with.

EDIT: I’ve debated removing this video, but IDK who still uses it and could use the video. The description is obviously out of date, and I don’t even have any of those addons, anymore, that’s in the video.

EDIT 2: Eh, I updated it, a little bit, to have more accurate links, but that’s about it.

4 Likes

https://scontent-den4-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t39.30808-6/278866629_5235138829900143_5549136369013139857_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&ccb=1-5&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=31EdgpEGiUYAX9gpLeb&_nc_ht=scontent-den4-1.xx&oh=00_AT85eWctf4742RHttwzU-CIRw3Lyuey-wxfHH-YCEMIhKw&oe=62663118

3 Likes

Warhammer mon.

So many choices so many raid bosses, so much faction conflict.

2 Likes

So far from what they’ve shown seems like they’re deliberately “under-hypeing” things this time around - basically the opposite of BFA and Shadowlands where they “over-hyped” the crap out of them :laughing:

Having mixed feelings/cautiously optimistic about it, one of two things is true:

1. the trailer was vague “on purpose” and there will be some story twists here and there leading up to a usual “big main bad guy” by the time 10.3 rolls around
  2. they’re out of ideas and there won’t be a “big main bad guy” this time, instead they have something else planned (“healing” Azeroth, removing the Silithis sword, uniting the dragon factions, etc), this change from the standard “stop the big main bad guy” theme would mean the expansion is something truly different

Anyways, it’s always nice to have something to look forward to. Out with the old, in with the new :ok_hand:

3 Likes

I am thinking on trying the new expantin but I don’t think I will play Wrath. They have made some decisions about it and I just. . . don’t feel like playing it anymore coupled with siding with a comminity that has become very hatful for me feeling the way I do.

I don’t want to ruin the memories of an expantion that I love playing with people who are obbsesed with telling me how I should and shouldn’t play. And if I can’t conform I need to get out of dodge.

7 Likes

6 Likes

Wrath out already? I thought it was still in limbo like Dragonflight release.

1 Like

https://rosenrot234.tumblr.com/post/682177887846203392/boilingheart

Anduin’s VA is a treasure

1 Like

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/technology/scientists-say-there-s-an-anti-universe-running-backward-in-time/ar-AAWslUB?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=a1fd5770be6c469c90777c6590feb8d9#comments

If a Perpendicular Universe is moving in reverse time from ours and is manifesting in our Universe(which a Parallel Universe shouldn’t be capable of) through Dark Matter as the Scientists theorize then we should find a way to breach it and exploit it to create advanced Societies in our own Past on other Planets in the Galaxy.

Acquiring Ancient Artifacts that are supposedly lost should be on our agenda as well so that we know what happened back then too.

We should also figure out how to get Tech that can allow us to bring our lesser fictional creations into reality(with the Universe destroying ones only being capable of destroying their own Pocket Universe and nothing else).

Imagine Green Death Elementals and Green Liquid Death(Safe & Non-Toxic) and Maldracite from Maldraxxus covering an entire Planet with portals into a Pocket Universe/Elemental Plane of Death filled with Planets of similar composition with the space between each Planet being Green Death Energy that’s not harmful to living creatures!

2022 WoLK classic, its vague but I bet it’s the same time around Pokémon comes out. (We all know Pokémon wins.)

Now do I pick the duck Pokémon or the cat Pokémon for a starter?

There is supposed to be a new Evee evolution, that is the rumor.

I think Game Freak can do better with the graphics, but really doesn’t want to invest in it. I’m hoping for character customization like in Sword and Sheild.

I would like to show game screen shot, but I don’t know how to get pics from Switch.

Yes, I replace my WoLK hype with Pokemon hype, because at least I won’t be held hostage there. When they learn taking LFG away was a mistake and put it back in than I’ll play.

Blizzard, stop listening to people who don’t play WoW.

2 Likes

I’m going with Fuecoco.

2 Likes

My starter Pokémon as of so far:

Leaf Green: Bulbasaur
Sapphire: Mudkip
Emerald: Mudkip
Let’s go Evee: Charmander
Sheid: Scrobunny

It’s been a while since I had a grass type, Fuecoco it is. :cat2:

1 Like

Hansome Squidward has been defeated.

1 Like

Sprigatito is the grass cat

2 Likes

Oh, I got them confused, I’m the Pokemon cat lady. :cat2:

1 Like

I just remembered the name quickly because of this

Freaking Cristina Vee doing us all a solid XD

3 Likes

I love it!

I want it now!

3 Likes

Happpy Fri Yay folks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay! Fri-Yay!!

4 Likes

I’m losing my WoW hype over the flying system, I really don’t want to open flying on all characters, I just want to do it once. So here is a Pokémon song I can’t post here and changed a few words.

clears throat and sings in orc voice

Sprigatito I want you to know.
That soon I’m gonna pick you, and we’ll be both be leaving
I’ll be battling once again, with you til the end
All my treats you’ll be receiving
Sprigatito, you make me wanna cry
Because we’ll explore Spain together!
I don’t want the apple one, or the Donald Duck
I want grass cat Sprigatito
When you’ve evolve, please stay on all fours!
It’s my grass cat Sprigatito

all the windows break in the lounge after singing

We have grass :seedling: cat and fire :fire: cat, we are missing water :droplet: cat!

Pokemon hype replacing WoW hype.

2 Likes