GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Evil is one secret wish of mine.
Other races get to be evil

When is it my turn - I can be bad too …i can stomps feet

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

Being evil all the time and people don’t always want to be around you.

Being evil all the time and your freinds don’t trust you when it comes to shrinking them.

4 Likes

True selective evil is slightly better

It’s like when I’m in stormwind - when I do the forgery quest, only shaw gets those docs :smiley:

2 Likes

say hello to the bad guy :scream_cat:
the cat with no recognition putting in the hard work to give the heroes a mission

2 Likes

pounce
hugs
giggle

2 Likes

the lyrics to a song it’s taking me in a new rp direction lol

3 Likes

Both of you should try comp stomp until it’s gone. Technically it’s only half pvp because your fighting bots not players. Anyone who despises pvp should try comp stomp because it’s hardly different from pve with pvp objectives.

3 Likes

Oh I don’t mind - sometimes even in an overall loss I find ways to have fun

Like kiting a horde who don’t know their interupts all over the battlefield :rofl:

2 Likes

LOL, this reminds me, the first time I got killed by another player, I think I wandered into the wrong area, it was a Night Elf.

The second time I got killed by another player was at Hollows End. Right after your get finished dropping the bombs in Stormwind… Also, a night elf.

Come to think of it, I think every time I was killed, it was a night elf…

squints

It was you wasn’t it???

:rofl:

4 Likes

Naw

Now if u’r pockets were picked in Ashran - that’s a different story :slight_smile:

4 Likes

It’s just a personal code of honor thingy

If flagged due to passing thru a hostile city for some pve thing, and not griefing/ganking I’ll usually leave alone

3 Likes

To be fair I was really newbie player at the time, and often wandered where I didn’t belong. :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh I made the same mistake too

Couldn’t figure why the cow peeps were chasing me away from their city - i was such a pretty kitty too :smiley:

3 Likes

I was one of those that on alliance wandered from the Human lands to Burning Steppes,… Then wondered why i kept getting killed. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

oh me and a sister drood used to do that on purpose - we’d just wear the lunar festival dress, switch to cheetah mode and run like heck :slight_smile:

We called it suicide exploration- those were fun times

3 Likes
4 Likes

When I first made a Blood Elf, I remember walking to Goldshire, just to see if I could do it.

I died a few times. :joy:

3 Likes

I kind of like the graphics change they did to cheetah

Looks even cooler running

3 Likes

Uh Oh, this is dangerous. I just discovered that my Demon Hunter turned Noble Garden Bunny can double jump and glide…

I am going to now be doing this, for no reason, for the next half an hour, until the bunny spell wears off.

:rabbit:

4 Likes

I haven’t played retail in a while. I am worried about what will happen. I should bring Eat Me cookies along for support.

3 Likes