GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 3)

News concerning Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League’s Season 2: Turns out the Justice League Bosses were Clones.

The Real Justice League is merely imprisoned.

Of course this makes Brainiac’s Clones seem pathetic for being unable to beat the Suicide Squad.

That said Brainiac’s Batman Clone managed to preform clever psychological torture. Since Brainiac’s machinery is not like the machinery of Batman’s lair that means Brainiac taking the form of Batman can use Fear Toxin more affectively making it harder for Harley to mess it up.

Of course Brainiac might not have an interest in using Batman’s skills because he thinks the Superheroes with Superpowers will help him win.

In otherwords the remaining 10 Brainiacs will attempt to mix the powers of the already used Justice League forms(Flash Green Lantern, Flash Superman, Green Lantern Superman, Flash Batman, Green Lantern Batman, Superman Batman then will come Flash Green Lantern Superman, Flash Green Lantern Batman, Flash Superman Batman and Green Lantern Superman Batman).

And yes I doubt Brainiac will bother with Batman until he starts mixing and matching on the grounds that Batman is merely a human with knowledge and Fear Toxin. Best to compliment it with the abilities of the other 3 Justice League Members.

1 Like

Pops head up off the bar…

Good Morning, Good Afternoon, Good Evening, Goodnight GD Lounge. No matter the location or time I hope you are all having a wonderful day.

Passes back out again for a few more days.

2 Likes

meow. chrisnp / gotnov the notorious loser here. nothing much new, found www.hidive.com which is another anime streaming site like crunchyroll.com . subbed to that to see “Is it wrong to pick up girls in a dungeon?” season 4. and 5 when it comes out in the fall or winter or whenever. and some other stuff probably.

Some people object to paying for subbed legal anime and pirate it instead… i stopped pirating it when i found the legal sites. I guess something vaguely resembling morals? I don’t know. Maybe I’m spoiled with disability money I guess.

I started back in 2007.

1 Like

me too! i can’t remember if there was a lounge thread back then. but there were definitely chat threads i think. i can’t remember worth a damn of back then mostly though.

no there definitely wasn’t. there was a off topic section though. so many wild threads.

I remember there were very creative threads such as the ones having major NPCs on a chat together. Some really funny stuff.

My poor characters are getting hit hard when they hit 60 and they get hit harder the higher level they go.

When I hit 65 that’s when they felt they were getting 1-3 hits and they are down for the count, sometimes one shoted.

Anyone have this issue?

i.was’nt involved in the frog farming thing to be nerfed.

It’s going to be a terrible crawl to 70.

I have two 68 none 70 yet, been busy.

2 Likes

From what I am reading and saw on Hazel’s channel this is, unfortunately, what is to be expected as things stand now. She even recommended doing some of the dungeon and raid achievements at lower levels when one is relatively stronger. I’ve been ignoring the event so I have no first hand ideas to share. Good luck!

will admit not having as much fun in the Remix as I thought I would. Tying a large chunk of power behind content that I cannot do makes it hard to enjoy. Becoming weaker as you gain levels doesn’t help. Plus I thought that I could easily level my Alt, not that I had to create and level new characters. I have like 40 alts I would much rather level them then create more.

2 Likes

I’m just in it for the mounts and mogs so I’ll just have people carry my butt in dungeons.

I can’t find time to create a raid or join one.

It’s too bad we can’t use heirloom necks, ring, and trinkets.

1 Like

Being without the trinkets, rings, and neck is harder and makes most things miserable and impossible to do.

Wish they would let us use trinkets, neck and ring heirlooms at least.

2 Likes

being able to use something in those slots would be nice. I’ve tried to do the single player scenarios. It’s just my character dying for a few hours then I leave.

I’ve gotten a few mounts, none of the expensive ones and no transmogs.

1 Like

I’ve been collecting the cheap mounts I want and the lfr mogs. I only need 3 more mogs sets that I like.

There are some expensive ones I want that I don’t want to farm outside of remix anymore.

1 Like

This is Izzabelle, this is my Remix Character. I’m leveling a Draenei next and trying to hit the single player scenarios before I hit level 50 and my power takes a nose dive. I’m hoping that we get the extra bronze on all of the characters when we hit 70 that way I can get the mounts and transmogs I like.

I’ll admit to spending a lot of bronze buying all the crane mounts and the little red riding goat for my Vulpera.

2 Likes

This is my High Mountain shaman that just hit 70 today.

As far as I know this character is done and cannot progress any further, because stuff is too hard to take down and hits too hard.

Can’t raid for the neck and rings, too busy.

Imgur

That poor wind serpent.

3 Likes

I agree.

2 Likes

For those who didn’t know you can fly at level 11 in remix. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Waggles in dying thread…

2 Likes

I don’t think I would survive being hit by a plus sized flying panda :panda_face:

1 Like