GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 3)

I didn’t flag any of your posts and as far as I can tell, no other regular did either. Do you realize how many reports I received and how many tickets I had to put in to keep the original lounge running? If I gave up after one report we never would’ve made it past 1k posts.

3 Likes

This has deviant “per my last email” energy. 10/10. Would read again.

3 Likes

I think that was a system flag, not actual people.

1 Like

“I am hoping one of the Mods will see the request. I did it as an actual ‘reply’ to the OP.”

Anyway Mr. Orc, everyone in the Waggle Lounge misses you. There’s always a barstool waiting for you, which seems to suspiciously have your name crudely carved into the entire length of one of the legs by what appears to have been a hook from somebody’s bra strap…

:thinking:

..I may have to bill you for this
2 Likes

oh hey a barstool YOINK!

runs away

what are you talking about? I was at work when it happened. how do you know it wasn’t just a mod who happened to see it and flag it?

I may have to hire a new buff orc butler…, good help is so hard to find.

1 Like

Probably from a Dwarf. Only one’s that need a hook that stout.

2 Likes

It seems the forum trolls are getting flag happy and considering who i know who they have to be…

what are you talking about?

1 Like

Sorry, I can only help with certain things.

Edits job ad to now say ‘Butler with Benefits’…

1 Like

The red skin doesn’t get you as far as you think it does.

I’m also pretty sure you aren’t that bad.

The butler would actually get paid for services rendered, & there may be unspecified 'other benefits"

Shadowlands?!

How old is the thread?! XD

1 Like

The General Discussion Lounge is older than the current iteration of of the Forums but as you can see the current iteration of the Forums dates back to Shadowlands which means the GD Lounge is as old if not older than that Expansion.

2 Likes

This just says “And two popsicles out of the fridge.”

1 Like

:thinking:

I still saw that.

“Much older. I joined in 2010, and we had them back then too.”

“I do believe the GD Lounges were the first. We started the trend of Lounges.”

1 Like