GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 3)

Just discovered that Ra’s Al Ghul’s Father Sensei was resurrected by a Lazarus Pit after he was killed by falling into another one while healthy!

So…the Lazarus Pit can kill a healthy person but once that person is dead by that Lazarus Pit he or she can be resurrected by another Lazarus Pit(or the same one if it’s of the reusable sort) it seems…

The al Ghul family(Ra’s al Ghul, his father Sensei, his mother Ruh al Ghul, his half-sister the Daughter of Acheron, his older daughter Nyssa al Ghul, his younger daughter Talia al Ghul, his son Duson al Ghul, his grandson Damian Wayne, his granddaughter Mara Al Ghul, his great grandson Vasily Arketov) will never be killed off!

I am still hoping DC Comics brings us Sora al Ghul AKA Ra’s al Ghul’s first Wife since surely she is backing him! I also hope DC Comics also brings us his Uncle Percival since he is known to be opposed to Ra’s.

1 Like

sets up a table with apple turnovers and apple tarts

hides

7 Likes

APPLES !!! Happy Dance

5 Likes

Oh heck yeah. That sounds delicious.

4 Likes

Do we get cider too ?

4 Likes

chrisnp posting in gd to whine a little kind of a bummer day but nothing really happened too much so i guess i’m okay but i didn’t accomplish anything either. oh well.

4 Likes

Asking the real question

Some days are push days. Some days are pull days. Some are do nothing and enjoy all the nothing days. And hopefully you find more days enjoyable vs not. I hope you have some enjoyable ones in the future.

3 Likes

fidgets around

Here it is!

pours a cold glass of apple cider

Here you go! Enjoy!

7 Likes

Apple’s back…APPLE"S BACK… Hurray hurray hurray. Pounces, hugs and cuddles. Apple’s ba…

wait are those TTTTTreats…

Mmmmm treats, yummy delicious scrumptious treats… for bunnies.

but I will share them…

hahahahahah just kidding all treats are mine…

7 Likes
2 Likes

don’t harm the apple they can be funny too!

3 Likes

wheres my free apple cider.

5 Likes

that’s funny! I never noticed/paid attention/or just forget, but that location i bet is named after John Swartzwelder, one of the most prolific writers on the simpsons show. Neat!

also, say “please” and I bet you get some!

2 Likes

3 Likes

that font looks straight outta Alderaan

4 Likes

Pounces

Hello Bestest Bunny!

Glances over at the table

Bunny you mustn’t take the table!

chases

6 Likes

pours a glass of apple cider

Here you go!

7 Likes

6 Likes

Yes! A cider sider!

3 Likes

The treats and table are mine all mine

Makes a break for it in my handy dandy carrotomobile…

then remembers I can’t drive…

6 Likes