GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

Touche.

I’m hitting Nostalgia mode. Being from the 90s…listening to all of them “Boy Bands” :laughing:

1 Like

Well, I called it :laughing:

Anyway, in loving memory of Coolio

EDIT: I gotta include this fantastic 90s theme song. The “nick-na-nick-nick-na-nick-nick” part always gets me :heart:

1 Like

Speaking of “in loving memory” :sob:

2 Likes

https://www.reddit.com/r/40kLore/comments/y0gjhn/an_obscure_account_of_the_birth_of_slaanesh_and/

Seems Khaine is the result of Khorne killing the Nightbringer and absorbing the shards of Necrodermis to construct his body.

We still know nothing about the other Eldar surviving Deities like Isha & Cegorach.

1 Like

Removing Faction tags!

So, maybe they do listen.

This is a game changer for folks who are on faction outnumbered servers.

If a dev reads the lounge, please do something about that belt. the cleanest way I can say this…

It looks like errr…

A body part I dare not mention, because CoC forbids it.

:panda_face:

4 Likes

I wonder if Martini Olives can be used to make Olive Oil…

2 Likes

I googled, you can’t.

But you can make a olive oil martini.

:panda_face: :cocktail:

1 Like

I wonder, if this means I can have a Nightborne place their Garrison in Lunarfall? Or, step inside Alliance territory like SW (without getting attacked)?

2 Likes

I think it’s just for faction mob tagging for quests. Same tagging system like for rares.

It’s really annoying not being able to complete a quest because all the mobs were greyed out by the opposite faction, and you can’t get credit for the kill.

No, the hostility is still there, but it would be nice for pandas to get a pass.

2 Likes

So I haven’t given an update about Harley here in quite some time.

He is now going on 10 weeks old and his vet visits etc are all good!

He is asleep right now, and him and Cutie are on special food due to her allergies. But both kitties are doing good and bonding well!

7 Likes

I bet Harley is going from fuzzy to fluffy soon! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

For sure. Right now he is in the play / bite phase lol

4 Likes

Just make sure he doesn’t bite any wires. It can shock or possibly kill the cat. Frayed wires can cause a fire.

I had a cat who use to do that, I found burnt marks his mouth he had to learn the hard way, he was ok fortunately. He chewed up a lot of my computer, phone, lamp and cable wires.

My kitty was a beagle sized cat, black and white short hair. Mostly white than black, with sort of a cow pattern.

Cosmo is in kitty heaven, lived a long life passed away 10 years ago kidney failure, 15 years old.

4 Likes

Oh for sure I get onto him anytime he bites wires.

I make a noise he doesn’t like he goes away from the wire, but then I give him a toy right after.

That way he learns wire bad toy good.

5 Likes

Back to Halloween, here is a song sung by Luna. :crescent_moon:

3 Likes

/wicked giggle

6 Likes

If the Charmed Ones were evil…

3 Likes

:dracthyr_a1:
i have invaded
and i hunger

6 Likes