GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

:panda_face: :christmas_tree: :candy:

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sd8_CCp5-oY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FJU4GrXztE

Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTcFsdIJ_Xo

1 Like

I’m getting a little bit bored with retail and trying classic again for the 5th time.

:x: warrior
:x: death knight
:x: hunter
:x: paladin
:grey_question: mage

Rolling Alliance since I play Horde in retail.

Maybe mage won’t make me feel sleepy.

:panda_face:

3 Likes

my life has no meaning and i think nobody will ever love me.
i feel zero motivation to accomplish anything.
merry christmas and happy new years and yule and whatever everyone.

chrisnp/gotnov/loserman

2 Likes

'You have friends here. You have family here. You merely just need look beyond the shadow that is cast in both our minds. I hear you brother, from one side of the country to probably the other.

You are never alone, and you will accomplish great things. Keep in mind, a ripple in a pond does not know how profound it looks to the outside observer. Merry Christmas/Happy New Years/Happy Holidays to you also.’ :fox_face:

3 Likes

I’ve just heard that Ra’s al Ghul’s mother Ruh al Ghul was introduced to us last year!

So… when are we going to see the biggest grandest family reunion of the al Ghul Family?

Imagine Batman and Damian in confrontation against Ra’s and Batman tries to remind Ra’s of his first wife Sora and ask him what she would think of his plans only to be caught off-guard when Sora al Ghul shows up fully supporting Ra’s plans.

Remember Ra’s used the Lazarus Pit to revive his mother who died before Sora did so why wouldn’t he revive his wife when he revived his mother!?

On the topic of his mother: His mother of course makes taunting remarks about Ra’s withholding secrets from his daughter and granddaughter.

Ra’s father Sensei apparently was not on good terms with Ra’s calling him a cockroach… As if he should talk…

Ra’s Uncle used to be the head of the tribe until Ra’s found the Lazarus Pit and used it as leverage to gain rulership of the tribe. Ra’s Uncle fled with the tribe’s historical records(written in the tribe’s original language) after Ra’s executed the guy who saved him from the Sultan for writing the tribe’s memoirs in the tribe’s original language.

Ra’s also has a sister, two daughters and a son and grandchildren.

We need a Comic Issue where the entire family is present: Ra’s son Dusan al Ghul & 2 daughters Nyssa al Ghul & Talia al Ghul, his grandson Damian Wayne, his granddaughter Mara al Ghul, his sister, his parents Sensei and Ruh al Ghul, his wives including the 1st wife Sora al Ghul and his uncle.

We fans(and Batman) need to face the sheer reality of the al Ghul Family. If it means introducing us to Ra’s Grandparents and Great-Grandparents and Great Great-Grandparents(one of which being an Emperor of China, another being a Sultan, another being an Arab King and yet one more being a Khan of Mongolia) to make us face the al Ghul Family’s reality then so be it!

2 Likes

(chrisnp bubbles quietly in the corner. he is sad.)

chrisnp/gotnov

I have figured out the Emperor and the Chaos Gods:

The Great Game is all about the true movers not having their identities exposed.

Khorne & An’ggrath is actually Angron playing as Khorne, Tzeentch is actually Magnus the Changeling playing as Tzeentch, Nurgle is actually Ku’gath the Plaguefather playing as Nurgle, Rotigus the Rainfather is actually Nurgle playing as Rotigus, Ku’gath the Plaguefather is actually Rotigus the Rainfather, Ezekiel Abaddon & Dark King Emperor is actually Horus Lupercal playing Ezekiel Abaddon and Slaanesh is Fulgrim playing as Slaanesh.

The End and the Death ends with the real Dark King Ezekiel Abaddon the Despoiler(forced into the role of Horus) figuring out the game and defeating Horus and slaying his Ezekiel Abaddon body leaving him bound to the corpse Emperor.

The story after the Horus Heresy ends will have Abaddon retake his true form and become the Great Horned Rat yet again reigning triumphant as Fulgrim out of boredom binds Slaanesh retaking the Laer-God Body he created for himself and shoves him back into the portrait to have the Elven & Aeldari Souls forced out of him ending his debauchery once and for all.

The Gods of Chaos will having won their Great Game(except for the newbie Slaanesh who used the Emperor Body to start the Great Game and lost abysmally) change it for the next Game of Warhammer 41K.

3 Likes

6 Likes

I know this time of year is sad for some folks.

panda hug

(Don’t know why gif is not showing.)

(Yay! It works now! :grinning:)

For me it’s Valentine’s Day, I just play WoW and have fun murdering stuff. Valentine’s candy is disgusting anyway’s.

Give me a heart box full of beef jerky or different kinds of cheeses.

:panda_face:

3 Likes

/waves at the Panda

Finally got 70 on this one. Now I’m working on a Void Elf Rogue ^^

3 Likes

Because what is life without another elf…

3 Likes

trying to keep our little thread alive over here :fox_face:

3 Likes

Just realized that Perturabo’s real name was Fulgrim and the Fulgrim we know from the Great Crusade is Sigmar Slaanesh with the guy currently in control being Sigvald Sanguinius a guy born from a painting within Sigmar Sanguinius’s mind that Fulgrim created to seal away Sigmar Sanguinius.

And yes I expect the Emperor to be Sanguinius due to the fact that the Aeldari in Dark Imperium state that the legends influence the truth of the Gods of Warhammer so clearly the recently discovered book mentioning Emperor Sanguinius must drive the Imperium to decide that the Emperor is Sanguinius and that the dead angel must be a Son with the same name as him. So the Imperium will believe and so it will be a reality.

Dorn’s real name is Perturabo by the way with his return to his old body(possessed by Fulgrim) sending Fulgrim back into his original body which is currently possessed by Sigvald Sanguinius(while Sigmar Sanguinius is trapped in the God Emperor body).

Once Fulgrim(upon realizing the truth about the Primarchs and how they got their bodies mixed up) manages to detach his body from Sigvald the Dark Prince will have a meltdown clawing at his now serpentine face(and imagining himself chained by Dark Elves having their Souls ripped out of him and being trapped in a Mirror prison forced to look at his face endlessly) until discovering the fake Sanguinius(Slaanesh actually) and tricking him into attacking him allowing Sigvald a means to possess the Angel’s spirit reviving in his full splendor in both the Mortal Realms(as a beautiful Demon) and the 40K Galaxy(as a beautiful Angel).

Slaanesh will become the one in chains having the Elven Souls sucked out of him in his mind while Sigvald will be the master giving orders to the hideous snake monster who(while possessing Sigvald’s body) died at Sigmar Sanguinius’s Dark Half(Abaddon the Despoiler)'s hands.

The Black Rage is the Dark King after Sigmar cast Abaddon away from himself which is followed by Abaddon hijacking Ollanius or should we say Horus(after the real Ollanius dies attacking Horus who calls him by name tipping Abaddon off to the truth) and using him to attack Emperor Sigvald Sanguinius which exposes the trick pulled on the Primarchs to everyone watching from the future leading to Fulgrim detaching from Sigvald and Sigvald the Chaos God of Excess and Debauchery seeking out the Laer God of Perfection Slaanesh to get his body back.

1 Like

Clue word: Fel cones.

It has been a rather interesting day

1 Like

bah… kitty got a bit too over-excited, and monched my hand a bit hard.

his teeth went in, then along underneath the skin.

i guess i needed to see if i could cram one more infection in before the end of the year :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Soooo… probably not a good day to make some nice mud pies?

I find when my kitty starts getting er… enthusiastic I just let my hand go limp and it usually makes him back off, thinking he’s had a successful kill. LOL.

1 Like

‘Better than becoming an older fox in about a week or so…mid life something something…’

ps. ‘You know you’re getting older when you realize that bed cooling products appeal to you’

And then get into one’s 70’s and realizing being too warm in bed is a thing of the past. Life has a sense of humor. LOL.

1 Like