GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

“At least THAT one is a lot of purple, and very little pink.”

i’m trying to decide what colour spots a purple toadstool needs.

i’m thinking orange

1 Like

“Neon Green.”
/smile

“One of my FAVE Color Combinations is Dark Purple and Neon Green.”

hmm… i think i might have something which will work.

pretty sure i got a set of neon acrylics and just threw them in the paint drawer :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

“YAY!!!”
/happy dance

https://www.ndw.jp/totk-interview-231026/4/

https://www.gameinformer.com/interview/2023/12/07/aonuma-and-fujibayashi-talk-tears-of-the-kingdoms-reception-and-their-approach

Rauru’s Hyrule might predate Skyward Sword with Rauru, Ganondorf’s Malice and Courage all incarnating into Rauru, the Demon Kings and the Links…

Just to note the Green Stuff flying out of Rauru is purified Gloom and Ganondorf shows signs of valuing Courage so Link is just Ganondorf’s Courage incarnating as a Hero infused with Rauru’s Light.

That brings up interesting implications on why Ganondorf got his name: Link dresses as a Dwarf in most incarnations which means that Ganondorf is a distorted version of Ganon Dwarf or even Cannon Dwarf.

Ganondorf seems to find Link’s name familiar before saying he looked forward to meeting with him so the Cannon Dwarf must have been named Link before being sealed away causing his power to incarnate into Ganondorf.

I expect that Cannon Dwarf will be discovered after Tears of the Kingdom, released from his Seal then get Sealed away by Zelda who being less experienced with the Secret Stone will cause 3 Spirals to burst out of her: Red(Dwarves for Ganon), Green(Forest Sprite/Kokiri for Link) and Blue(Water Sprite for Zelda).

Furthermore Zelda will most certainly add her own purification to the Shrines causing the 3 Spirals to manifest out of them.

The Magic is going to overtake Hyrule like it never overtook Hyrule before!

The Zoras just as they were during Ocarina of Time when Ganondorf’s Seal was at it’s strongest would basically look like Fish Elves and yet this time have a Zora’s Domain that’s even grander than in Breath of the Wild!

Gorons will be made Magical as well being a Shaman-like Race similar to Ocarina of Time with the Dwarves being the Steampunk Miners.

Rito will evolve into a more Magical version of their Race too.

Gerudo will start to resemble Zelda more and more over time. Basically Malon is what the Gerudo will look like.

2 Likes

I think that’s red and no pink, I had to zoom in to see.

:panda_face:

1 Like

“True. Thanks for pointing that out.”

1 Like

There is also a blue version.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

oooh i like the blue.
that strap across the back section looks weird though

2 Likes

“It’s to hold that metal chest plate in place.”

1 Like

“Has been a relatively quiet day, healed a few LFR’s…called a druid a muppet…that’s when you know I’m at my limit in game. I start calling people muppets.”

angrily shakes tail in defiance

3 Likes

“I shall say Hi to Izzabelle. I hope she is doing well. This fox has not seen her around in a very long time. Not since I was a Blood elf priest on Zul’jin ^^”

/waves

4 Likes

“It’s my understanding she quit. You might want to ask Raven.”

1 Like

“If she quit then how did she like my post?”

2 Likes

“OH MY GODS!!! YOU ARE RIGHT!!!”

“HI, IZZA!!!”
/manic wave
/big grin

3 Likes

“I will apologize in advance, I’ve had a lot of Cap’n tonight…”