GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 2)

:panda_face:

1 Like

tendie rewards are up!

yellow for the cloaks this time.

there’s a cute spectral pet, and a caps, and totems, and the monthly reward is a crab mount :crab:

uh. derp.
i got over-excited and forgot the link. :crazy_face:

here:

5 Likes

(envisions a tauren doing a happy dance) :grinning:

4 Likes

Can warrior mog the purple shield?

I don’t want to get it if not.

Glad to see some stuff cycling back.

I don’t like any of the class sets it’s only halfway done.

they’re class sets, with a paladin icon.

i don’t know if other classes can mog them once they’re learned.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Higurashinonakakoroni/comments/166u7uy/higurashi_meguri_ch_181_akarigurashihen_jp/

"Spoilers for Higurashi When They Cry, Umineko When They Cry and Ciconia When They Cry

We finally are going to discover the source of the Memory Leaks of Higurashi When They Cry I do believe.

I am quite certain Memory Leaks are the result of Hanyuu(the True Beatrice) and any other Souls being exorcised by the Soul they are drowning themselves in.

Lambdadelta and her Hanyuu of course were the first to revive from Memory Leaks(which are infact the True Witch’s Epitaph of Rokkenjima) with Satoko serving as their shared host. Lambdadelta’s Hanyuu was the one who Looped Rika’s Hanyuu into the Hanyuu inside Rika’s Mother pretty much killing her with Absolute Certainty.

Takano got her Memory Leaks during this Fragment which means she is the reincarnation of this World’s Oyashiro-Sama.

I dare say we will discover the nature of the Memory Leaks when Shion(who is implied to be up to something) shoots Satoko then gets killed by the Shard of the Sword that slays Loopers. Since the Sword refuses to kill Hanyuu(and definitely recognizes the Hanyuu inside Satoko) it will force the Hanyuu out of Shion and kill Shion herself.

The Hanyuu(real Beatrice the Golden Witch) will get her memories back and freak out over being Furniture.

As for Kinzo: Obviously he is the individual Rika Shards that create Bernkastel. The one weakness of Looping is if you pick up another Entity they will inadvertently revive due to the buildup of Fragments.

Rika’s Fragments that wound up inside Kinzo(or MIYAO) of course would buildup from Kinzo’s Looping to the point where Bernkastel would eventually burst out of him killing him fatally once he has satisfied his curiosity concerning Koshka.

Eventually these instances of Bernkastel would drown themselves within the main Bernkastel who would know that Boredom would replace her with another Bernkastel at best and splinter her into multiple Bernkastels at worst.

Rudolf Ushiromiya is just another Kinzo by the way with Krauss basically being a Keiichi who broke out of Kinzo non-fatally while Eva is a Hanyuu who burst out of Kinzo’s Wife Meow and Rosa is a Rika who burst out of Meow fatally. Asumu would be another instance of Kinzo’s wife Meow who would die from Ange fully bursting out of her(note that Chloe Ironside has multiple personalities) due to her argument with Featherine(who fragmented off of Hanyuu) with Battler temporarily being killed to revive Rudolf’s Beatrice at the behest of Kyrie Ushiromiya/Featherine Augustus Aurora. Battler’s Fragments will eventually return to Rudolf and pop out of him alive and well.

As for Satoko’s fate in Meguri: I dare say Eua will find that her Magic is not sending Satoko to a world without Rika and get a rude awakening when Rika and the Hanyuu she picked up burst out of Evil Satoko killing her. Then again the terms of their contract did say that if Satoko died before Rika she’d send her to a World without Rika. Bye Bye Battler it seems Satoko is going to be your Mommy soon with Eva-Ange reverting back into Ange once she sets eyes on Satoko!

The Rika that has had Satoko stuffed into her will also get done in by the Memory Leaks which will lead to the Rika stuffed into Satoko returning to her original body and everyone becoming painfully aware of that the Hanyuus native to each Fragment are the source of the Memory Leaks with the one possessing Shion realizing what she and the other Hanyuus have been recklessly doing.

Incidentally Featherine is said to have problems with individuality needing her Memory Device intact to retain her normal personality while dying constantly as she continuously bursts out of herself. Being the amalgam of Fragments of both Eua and Hanyuu this is not surprising.

Eua herself doesn’t have that weakness and was separated from Rika’s Hanyuu when she Looped into the Hanyuu inside Rika’s Mother.

Neither do the Hanyuus causing the Memory Leaks have said Weakness since the Hanyuus responsible were separated from their Eua by MIYAO and Miyao.

There has been a recent release of an upgraded robot doggo.

I must say if I did get this little guy I would’ve had to call him Interceptor. :heartpulse:

Unfortunately… for that price tag and that it barely does anything. I will have to pass. I mean it riding skateboards and doing backflips might count as something? But to me it would need practicality, I mean they give it a notorious watch dog figure, yet it doesn’t even do that at the minimum. I wonder what lengths they could go to for a robot dog… yet we are nowhere close to it. I’m pretty certain I seen the previous version do little heart emojis after you pet it. I think they got rid of that? Which I believe was a big mistake. Still I feel we should be further along with the robo doggo. Like have him fetch us drinks/food/any item really. Something, anything. :dracthyr_heart:

4 Likes

decided to go clear Legion Kara (because for some reason i forgot it was a thing) :neutral_face:

i got the Smoldering Ember Wyrm. yay, another +1
(had no idea until i was at the vendor selling all the junk)

1 Like

hmm…

Testing a thing

oh… well that’s a bit fancy :grin:

2 Likes

So was this a good thing or a bad thing :slight_smile:

And Happy Fri yay :smiley:

2 Likes

When do we get, pink, purple and white scales for dragons?

2 Likes

Logon with your warrior and then look at the item, it will tell you if you can’t use it.

I did :sob:

1 Like

Is bliz. slow in the best of times

As imperfect as the nelfy set is I’m sitll looking forward to it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Stupid question.

Where is Molten Core and how do I get there?

:astonished:

it’s inside Blackrock Mountain

if you’ve never been there before, it’s going to be tricky to explain how to get to the entry.

you can enter from Burning Steppes or Searing Gorge
go inside the building thing… you will see some chains heading down towards the middle
if you follow one of the chains, it will take you to a tiny alcove where … hang on. there must be a guide for this. ta-da!

3 Likes

In blockrock depths dungion.

I just take my mole machine.

if someone isn’t familiar with BRD, it would be even harder to try and explain how to get all the way through the dungeon to get to the MC entry :stuck_out_tongue:

(once upon a time it wouldn’t have been too bad, but then they changed the location where the mole machine arrives)

True, I farmed it all to death so I don’t think of it much.

I wonder if I could take someone there with it…

yeah if you’re grouped, other group members can use the machine