GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

That would be awesome if emotes worked with it! :smiley:

2 Likes

I wish we could have racial emotes, a real pandaren face or even better an orc face! I know people would love Tauren face emotes too!

:panda_face:

2 Likes

i was on the gw2 forums and the differences of what is and is not acceptable is just amazing

4 Likes

That would be great! I would like Blizzard to create the option of having a signature setup for our posts, Like we have for email signature. Included, could be the racial face option for the character.

2 Likes

Anyhoo, I’m off to torture my Druid main with Torghast. Must…get…legendary… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

You’ve peaked my curiosity, now I have to check it out.

1 Like

As long as they don’t crack down to hard and make it so we can’t have fun together.

Taking care of trolls is one thing. Punishing good people to get at the trolls is another and it is something I always worry about in these situations.

2 Likes

Well mon I never! If it weren’t for the trolls you land be overrun by the Aqir! But what we get in return for saving the world and creating civilization? They kill us and take our ancestral homes!

3 Likes

I meant people who intentioally cause others pain.

2 Likes

Well I never! The horde needing a dark hexer, De Grimrave be fighting and helping all he can! I cannot be helping if I got to be causing pain to black dragons, demons and forces of de jailer!

((I’m just joking))

2 Likes

So has anyone seen Zenli? I heard there was a bad reaction to some cookies and I am worried.

1 Like

Now if you excuse me mon, I be taking that other troll who causes his enemies great pain and we going to the Zocalo! Get some good Zandalari drinks!

/dramatic exit!

2 Likes

I didn’t mean litterly. Also I am not on the gw2 fourms, or any other fourms to be honest. I was just trying to have some fun. nevermind.

1 Like

you all should play gw2 :+1:

heads towards DarKmoon Fair

OM, NOM, NOM, NOM, OM

JUNK FOOD!!!

3 Likes

I have mutiple MMO’s waiting for me. I have SWTOR subbed atm so I can get cartel coins and transfer my charctehers over to my cusions server. Once that is done I can go back to FtP on that game and consider FF14 again now that my connetion dosn’t suck and I heard they don’t gatekeep you as much with dugngeons.

I left off halfway through Stormblood.

2 Likes

Oh I know mon

Hence!

I gots work to do so i going to the Zocalo!

3 Likes

Leaves a trail of muffins leading towrds a crowd of meanies dressed up in hot dog outfits. “Enjoy!”

3 Likes

OM, NOM, NOM, NOM, OM

FOOD NO RUN!!

2 Likes

I am such a bad infulance. /climbs up on Zenli’s shoulder. “I mean umm I will help you find food. Sure. We will look for food together.”

2 Likes