GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

There’s more?

Where?!

:panda_face:

1 Like

Carful. I have plenty but we might need to put you on an Eat Me cookie diet, otherwise you could get to big.

2 Likes

The twist was the real deal when you were a kid.

1 Like

I’ll need the energy to survive, warriors have one of the worst defensives for survivability. Ignore pain really doesn’t help that much.

1 Like

That isn’t how things work. The bigger you get, the more energery you will need to consume on a daily bassis. That burger today won’t fill you up as much tomorrow.

1 Like

You are talking to a panda.

2 Likes

Panda fun facts

The video says pandas need to eat 40lbs a day.

2 Likes

So, did Hobbits originate from Pandaren, or did Pandaren originate from Hobbits? They have at least one thing in common. :smiley:

/shows zenli the door to where hundreds of Eat Me cookies are stored.
Now I have to work a bit longer. If I come back to find a giant panda I will be very cross.

1 Like
2 Likes

Most likely Kung Fu Panda.

Proof that we always manage to find food and get it.

waits for Alice to leave

2 Likes

night everyone

2 Likes

You enjoy the panda what do you be thinking of male pandaren?

2 Likes

“They make great rugs.”
/wicked giggle

2 Likes

Indeed they do as well as bear stew. But some people enjoy them so I felt like considering making another…. It’s not a very high chance however.

1 Like

“I have one. I think the starting area is fun.”

1 Like

I have one you know.

1 Like

“I know.”
/smile

1 Like

I have been testing the idea of a pandaren death knight blood spec. The animations(especially for Pandaren) are always amazing, though the permanent belly is something I rather dislike. However the necrolord armor seems to cover it nicely… Another old Pandaren with wisdom perhaps, he’s early concept he might not make it.

2 Likes

Umineko When They Cry is so interesting a mystery considering it’s similar to Hercule Poirot’s Christmas, A Pocketful of Rye and The Crooked House.

Umineko When They Cry’s tale even if it brings Japanese Culture into the picture is just as interesting and filled with intrigue as those three tales individually are.

Umineko of course has Magic which has been seen in Agatha Christie’s The Hound of Death and Other Stories.

The Videos I’ve linked above are of the first Visual Novel of Umineko so you will have to find the other 8 Episodes(Episodes 2 to 9) yourselves.

If you want spoilers on the Head of the House and how his situation paints funny images in one’s head:

Umineko Spoilers

The Head of the House Kinzo Ushiromiya is dead as revealed in Episodes 4 and 5. Of course the Main House Family hides it by pretending he’s alive and locked in his study to fool the Branch Families.

Of course the whole thing does bring to mind the idea of wheeling the corpse out to pass him off as alive only for the idea to degenerate to the family wheeling out an obvious corpse to the head of the Dinner Table to signal the start of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.

The whole family of Aristocrats in a Mansion plot of Umineko, Hercule Poirot’s Christmas, A Pocketful of Rye and The Crooked House gives me the idea of making such a story of that sort where the Head of the Mansion’s Household and Family at first appears to be the Ranting Old Man only for him to be kicked out of the way by an obvious Cruella De Vil Ripoff(Glenn Close version) who is revealed to be the immortal head of the household who willed her inheritance to be buried with her.

In otherwords no one is expecting the inheritance from the White-haired Rich Lady in Fur holding the purse-strings as they know the depths of her greed excludes them even unto the grave and thus have to content themselves by keeping her alive so that they may live off the scraps of her wealth.

The household would have:

1. an Eve Ushiromiya Figure
  2. a Battler Ushiromiya Figure
  3. a Rudolf Ushiromiya Figure
  4. a Natsuhi Ushiromiya Figure
  5. a Krauss Ushiromiya Figure
  6. a Beatrice Figure
  7. a Lady Dimitrescu Figure
  8. a Blanche Ingram(from Jane Eyre) Figure
  9. a Mister Rochester Figure
  10. a Bertha Mason(cackling Mad Wife) Figure(preferably not stuffed into an attic this time)
  11. a Lady Catherine De Burg(from Pride and Prejudice) Figure
  12. a Mr. Darcy Figure
  13. a Lizzy Bennet Figure
  14. a Miss Bingley Figure
  15. a Mrs. Bennet Figure
  16. a Mr. Bennet Figure
  17. a Sir Walter Elliot(from Persuasion) Figure
  18. the Angry Sister-In-Law Spinster
  19. the Rich Blond Airhead Wife
  20. the Dutiful Son
  21. the Bombastic Wastrel Son
  22. the Bright Young Boy
  23. the Snobbish Little Brat Girl who is secretly a Murderer
  24. the Mysterious Girl who speaks ominous warnings
  25. the Governess
  26. the Nanny
  27. the Nurse
  28. the Housekeeper
  29. the Maids
  30. the Alfred-type Butler
  31. a Jeeves-type Valet
  32. a ranting Imposing Old Man who looks like your stereotypical Head of the House at first before the real Head shows up and kicks him around disrespectfully
  33. The actual Head of the House who is based on Cruella De Vil right down to the Fur Coats, disrespect of everyone else, constant use of the word “Darling” and habit of yelling at people
  34. the Head of the House’s browbeaten Husband who is based on(and has the same job as) Mr. Skinner from 101 Dalmatians who in turn is based on Mr. De Vil who is Cruella’s Husband in the Novel

Yes I want every Character Archetype that can fit in this story. And yet I have no idea of the Plot despite planning the Cast and Setting!

Any Writers here that can write a Story with such a Cast and a Mansion/Castle Setting?

1 Like