GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

We need big bags like this.

and

Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom, nom. :yum:

:panda_face: :lollipop:

5 Likes

continues to hide in trashcan

4 Likes

(Giggling mischievously, Lady Cyndi Lou pulls out a pair of drum sticks, and proceeds to play a cool rhythm on the side of the trash can.)
(Lady Cyndi Lou smiles, while singing quietly to herself.)
/giggle

3 Likes

My diabetes just skyrocketed right now

4 Likes

you have many talents! amazing

2 Likes

“I actually love to play drums in real life. I love rhythms, and beats. I also love dancing.”
/grin
/giggle

3 Likes

nice! definitely not me tho lol

1 Like

Any D&D Players that exploited “Belief Shapes the Planes” in their Campaigns for the fun of it on this thread?

The Outer Planes are ruled by Belief!

Example: The Nameless One in Planescape Torment got enough people to believe a guy names Adahn exists to make Adahn exist to give the Nameless One objects like a Dagger, a Ring and some Gold. The Ring and Dagger had constantly shifting Colors signifying the inconsistency of Adahn’s nature.

Yes this means you can create a Mary Sue Character(either cause you can or so that you can have the perfect spouse) by using Persuasion on countless people in a Campaign! The DM if reminded of the Rule of “Belief Shapes the Planes” and being the sort follow the D&D Rules would have no choice but to create this creation of yours!

Should warn you: Creating such Mary Sue Characters by this method will potentially either get the Mary Sue(if the DM hates Mary Sues) or(if the DM wants the Mary Sue all to his/her personal Author Avatar) your own Player Character killed by the DM.

If neither happens feel free to make more of them:

A Lawful Good Playful Succubus-like Angel, a Primus-like Character serving as a Wandering Wizard, a Lawful Good Margrave Sindane Ripoff, a Lawful Good Margrave Stradama Ripoff, A Girl Paladin with either Astral Hair or Rapidly Shifting Hair Color(Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Purple, Pink, Gold, Orange) among other things, A Lawful Good Balrog-like Angel, etc.

So! Has anyone abused “Belief Shapes the Planes” in this manner in D&D? Anyone wants to abuse it now that they understand what it can do?

2 Likes

Can you do that drum piece from Zul’Aman during the Rise of the Zandalari patch?

1 Like

“If I had the right style drums, and as least ONE other person. In that set I hear at least five different drums, including a Log Drum. And three are being played at the same time, at least once.”

“I heard a Log Drum, a Djimbe, a Bodan, Congas, and a Jamaican Steel Drum.”
/smile

“Personally, I only own a Bodan and a Djimbe. Log Drums and Congas are very expensive, and Jamaican Steel Drums are hard to find.”

2 Likes

“I would LOVE to get the chance to play on a Wall Of Drums. If you watched the Matrix Movies, you have heard one. During the big Dance Celebration scene. At one point, the camera even scans over a part of it, while it is being played.”

1 Like

Good Morning GD Lounge!!!

4 Likes

May Day! :rofl:

3 Likes

Oh my, first time hearing about this…

Get better soon :hugs:

4 Likes

This should bring it down.

:panda_face:

5 Likes

6 Likes

ugh, it’s almost that day again

3 Likes

Cyndi -is your bow all wood or is it some metal pieces

1 Like

“Mostly wood, but it breaks down into four pieces. The Grip, the two Wings, and the string. Not sure if I can fire it any more. Haven’t tried since I broke my shoulder.”

1 Like

dang, that had to make transport easier.

Still got the daggers?

1 Like