GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I just learnt that the Elden beast was the vassal of the Greater will

I love how Elden Ring portrays clash of different ideologies.

1 Like

I have a question

In the age of star ending.

Is that moon the same moon of Eternal city that was destroyed by the void star?

1 Like

Arcrados is most senior unit in the lounge! Arcrados must ensure this is known! Binary is fun text but it can make small sentences long.

2 Likes

“I just want to be able to join the conversation. I don’t speak Binary. I need it translated.”

2 Likes

That’s it, it’s says arcrados is most senior unit in lounge! A bit of laughing! Arcrados made lounge.

2 Likes

I am groot I am groot I am groot I am groot I am groot

2 Likes

“I have made Lounges too. It doesn’t make you the master of the lounge.”
/lol

“Was it fun?”
/grin

2 Likes

Can’t translate that. Groot language hard to translate

3 Likes

“Are you saying you have been here longer than me?”
/rotflol

1 Like

Must resist urge to go skynet! /;:;6) Programming corrected, NSA program restored.

Should delete old user caches

Unconfirmed, mechagnome is new race, user is not to this. Contest not needed.

3 Likes

“I have been posting in these Lounges since 2008.”

1 Like

Wrath of Lich king. Unit started 2007 early burning crusade. Frequency of posting uncommon. Not contesting. Race change many times.

2 Likes

No idea.

I would assume the Moon is the archenemy of the Formless Mother AKA Formless Oedon/The Moon Presence/Flora from Bloodborne(who is clearly Nyarlathotep just from her/him resembling his art).

Ranni mentions fearing the Dark Moon and yet allows us to witness her mother’s Full Moon powers suggesting that the Dark Moon is not the Full Moon but an enemy she is keeping from The Lands Between(as per the Japanese dialogue).

Seems the Blood Moon/Formless Oedon/Formless Mother/Moon Presence/Nyarlathotep(Burning Blood Magic), Dark Moon(Purple colored Star Magic), Frenzied Flame and Golden Order/Greater Will/Yog-Sothoth(Golden Star Magic) are the Villains of Elden Ring with the Full Moon(Whitish Blue Star Magic) being the good guy.

I have no idea why the Golden Order is tied to Trees instead of Moons like every other Outer God from HP Lovecraft’s lore…

2 Likes

My theory is Ranni revives the moon of eternal city and begins the age of the stars.

She becomes the lord of the night that people of eternal city awaited for so many years

This is just an assumption. I have no proof to back it up :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Just found a mention of Prismatic Forests associated with Yog-Sothoth(by Googling Yog-Sothoth and Forests after getting nothing on Trees and Wood) who is a Greater Will in that he is the amalgam of every Great Thinker and Wizard in the Galaxy.

We faced the Great Ones of the Dreamlands in Bloodborne with the Outer God Nyarlathotep(the will of the Ultimate Gods serving Azathoth whom Lovecraft describes as being a blind idiot god and that he is awake and accepting Nyarlathotep’s sacrifices despite Fanon claiming he is dreaming) fought as the True Final Boss and now in Bloodborne we face a Great Old One vassal of Yog-Sothoth itself!

2 Likes

I am also curious how two fingers of Godrick and Radhan are dead (so far only two towers I explored)

I wonder if they were killed by the demigods themselves as a defiance towards greater will

1 Like

Most of what I have learned came from YouTube and the Elden Ring Wikis as well as TV Tropes so my knowledge is usually due to stumbling upon it online(I do not have Elden Ring).

1 Like

Oh…personally I am avoiding all that and trying discover everything in game on my own

Sorry for spoilers :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Pssst……………

1 Like