GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

buffs everyone with +20 BS resistance

5 Likes

Gives Norinila the rare BS resistance rank up tome of +100. I had to do unspeakable things to get this.

Unspeakable things.

3 Likes

Since DragonFlight is not til next year (I think), hopefully more info will come in and when we finish our dragon riding it unlocks flying account wide and gives us our mount options back. If they don’t their shop mount sales will be at a all time low to no one buying them.

Not only that, but dang it sounds like another alt unfriendly expansion if everyone has to open flying on all characters. Can you image doing the flying system 49 more times?

They already murdered classic WoLK experience for me, I never played that expansion LFG is part of WoLK, remove it because people who don’t play WoW on Twitter or player who’s a booster says so.

People’s dumb argument is play retail if you want LFG, retail is not classic where you get to experience the story during expansion run, story is done and over in retail.

Community engagement in the game is WTS, WTS, WTS, WTS, WTS and people will have the right to discriminate who come in their groups. Do I want to spam 2 hours looking for group or looking for tank or healer with the WTS overlapping the request. Heck, no.

Boosters are going to take over, and rule classic WoLK

There are several threads on the issue, I hope its not ignored.

/sad panda :frowning:

I need double that please.

4 Likes

I think they heard “People like Legion so they must like systems.”

I liked Legion for alts but it wasn’t just becuase of the artifcts. The systems weren’t exactly nice for alts but at least they were fun lore wise with the order halls and learning about each weapon. Unlike when they made everything generic.

Leveling those weapons though? That wasnt fun.

5 Likes

“I hated Legion. I only continued to play, hoping the next one would be better. Unfortunately, it only got worse after that.”

2 Likes

wow i salute you what i had to do for mine was just… :crying_cat_face: :raised_hands: :ambulance:

2 Likes

:sparkles: :tornado:a swirl of sparkles begins to surround Zenli :tornado: :sparkles:

No, NO!

I’m losing my Noblegarden mogs!

:sparkles: :tornado: :cloud:Zeli’s dress poofs off as the sparkles continue to envelope her :cloud::tornado::sparkles:

NO! NOT THE BUNNYY EARS!

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

:sparkles: :tornado:the swirl of sparkles completely envelopes Zenli :tornado::sparkles:

:sparkles: :cloud:poof! bunny esrs gone :cloud::sparkles:

:sparkles: :cloud:POOOOFFFFF! :cloud::sparkles:

:cloud: as the smoke clears Zenli is naked :cloud:

EEEPP!!!

runs out of lounge, few hours later returns with gear on

My princess warrior fantasy. :slightly_frowning_face:

/cry :cry:

/sad panda :sob:

:panda_face:

4 Likes

Here are some Eat Me cookies to help you feel better. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Cookie monster can speak Pandaren.

grows an inch

I got my one inch back! :grinning:

4 Likes

Just take those cookies in moteration.

3 Likes

I’m going to need a pallet of your cookies to grow to the size of godzilla.

2 Likes

/sets the Eat Me cookie jar down on the lounge shelf.

Well I have to step out for a bit. Just remember what I said.

3 Likes

sits on lounge couch staring at the giant jar of cookies wondering if there is any milk in the fridge

2 Likes

“There is a gallon of milk in the Fridge.”

2 Likes

sits on lounge couch staring at the giant jar of cookies while drooling and wanting cookies all to herself

I want too, but its getting late and well…

I don’t know if we have lounge insurance. We can always use the extra gold for a swimming pool.

2 Likes

“We HAD an Olympic Sized Swimming Pool, in the basement, until that all got destroyed.”

2 Likes

we did? I never knew about that

2 Likes

“I had built a whole Recreational Facility, down there. Complete with a Billiards Hall, Exercise Room, A Sauna, and a Game Hall complete with a Basket Ball Court, a Tennis Court, a Skating Rink both Ice and Roller, along with many more. But no one seemed to care about it, and it was forgotten about. Then one day some Elf came in and claimed the whole thing for himself, and threw out all my hard work.”

2 Likes

That was way before me than. lol all the stuff that I did was Eat Me cookie related.

2 Likes

Who the knife eared son of motherless ogre be mon?

2 Likes