GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I love it!

I want it now!

3 Likes

Happpy Fri Yay folks :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yay! Fri-Yay!!

4 Likes

I’m losing my WoW hype over the flying system, I really don’t want to open flying on all characters, I just want to do it once. So here is a Pokémon song I can’t post here and changed a few words.

clears throat and sings in orc voice

Sprigatito I want you to know.
That soon I’m gonna pick you, and we’ll be both be leaving
I’ll be battling once again, with you til the end
All my treats you’ll be receiving
Sprigatito, you make me wanna cry
Because we’ll explore Spain together!
I don’t want the apple one, or the Donald Duck
I want grass cat Sprigatito
When you’ve evolve, please stay on all fours!
It’s my grass cat Sprigatito

all the windows break in the lounge after singing

We have grass :seedling: cat and fire :fire: cat, we are missing water :droplet: cat!

Pokemon hype replacing WoW hype.

2 Likes

if professions become fun and relevant again i will definitely be playing
and talent trees coming back that looks good to me if they do it right they could bring back some of the old playstyles like blood dk dps or 2h shamans!

3 Likes

Geese in WoW next.

:panda_face:

2 Likes

Seems like they are blowing some big opportunities as well, for example:

• giving Shamans a tank spec
  • adding new race/class combos like Panda Druids
  • player housing

If there were ever a time to implement ^ these things, it’s at the start of a new expansion. But ion apparently isn’t interested because reasons and “we don’t have the resources”

It’s like… bruh, you’re the boss and have the resources of a multi-billion dollar company at your disposal, get outta here with that “we don’t have the resources” nonsense :joy:

From all the streamer reactions I’ve watched, almost all of them were “surprised” that there is no Player Housing coming in 10.0… since that was a very hot rumor floating around for months

2 Likes

:duck: Fun duck facts! :duck:

Since swans are considered as part of the duck family, we can expect swan mounts! :grinning:

3 Likes

3 Likes

How long did it take you to get tl3 for your alt out of curiosity?

I want to post panda gifs.

1 Like

I have gif access look out.

3 Likes

Be this panda

Not this panda

3 Likes

I see three posts on this one, just read and like stuff now?

1 Like

And don’t get in trouble.

Probably why I ain’t ever gonna get gif access

1 Like

Acrona is my alt

It took me a year to get tl3 back on my orc. It’s possible to get back access, but it’s account wide.

1 Like

Yeah i never had it in the first place so I just assume “yeaaaaaaaah that ain’t ever gonna happen” lol

2 Likes

I have come to the conclusion I want to play an Evoker. Not a dragon.

The dragonplay aspect looks fun, I can appreciate what the team is doing but if that is the case just go full steam with it and give players tail moves etc. Compact it into a melee spec preferably tank. (Other players are right more tanks, always a positive.)

I more or less want the first hero ranged class to play like one. Also be very fun same with the heals.

2 Likes

While Rosenivy is my forever main. I wouldn’t mind making a dracthyr. I like thinking Rosenivy will have a sorta rivalry with them. Just a “Oh I’ll show these outsiders who is better” thing. Nothing malicious.

Basically a dragon version of my Tiefling character from DnD. Super smug about his flying. So you got two smug people trying to out smug each other.

1 Like

oink.

i serve no purpose. oh well.