GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I see a dragon.

1 Like

There is one thing I am most looking forward to in the new expansion!

:duck:

lol, didn’t want to give out spoilers to those who haven’t seen it yet., but social media is blowing up over this so …

:duck: :duck: :duck:

2 Likes

Eh, you’re fine.

1 Like

I see Power Ranger Dragons, just missing a pink dragon.

Blizz let there be a pink drangflight!

Yes ducks! We finally get our quakers! :grinning:

So many different colors of ducks!

My favs is the mandarin duck and wood ducks, they are very colorful.

:panda_face: :dragon: :duck:

2 Likes

Good morning

5 Likes

I wanna be a bear next life god dammit

3 Likes

pokes his head out from under his favorite blankie on Surfy’s lap

I’M A GNOMEY BUNNY! HOORAY!

hops over to Cyndi making “boingy” sounds, gives her a big Gnomeybunny smooch on the cheek, a big hug around her neck, and a big basket full of plastic eggs with tasty :bear: :sandwich:

YAY!

continues to hop around the Lounge making “boingy” sounds

3 Likes

:otter:!!!

YAY! OTTER EMOTE! HOORAY!!!

hops around the Lounge still making “boingy” sounds

2 Likes

Bear!

Elmer help!

Oh no!

Bear bait!

sees army of rabid bunnies heading over to protect Elmer

Well My guild is fairly good at protecting people… especially if they are wearing bunny ears.

(See guild name.)

3 Likes

If your wearing bunny ears, rabid bunnies are your best friend and allies.

:panda_face: :rabbit2:

2 Likes

stops hopping around

A…are…are you a BEAR??

2 Likes

^
oh no it’s happening

4 Likes

Ugh, profile picture wont update, by the time it does Noble Garden will be gone, and my bunny ears will never show!! :sob:

:rabbit2: :carrot:

5 Likes

i can see them from my end /salute

4 Likes

you is a good bunny now :slight_smile:

/heads off for carrot cake

6 Likes

YAY! BLUE NELFY BUNNY!

hops around Shaula making “boingy” sounds

4 Likes

I was just looking up on Google to see if Titania ever went Senile and what do you know? Oberon in Midsummer Knight’s Dream confirms that Titania went Senile having noticed it while she was under a love potion.

Fun Fact: Asuna from Sword Art Online played Titania in Alfheim Online along with an Undine while also playing a Star Queen in the Underworld VR and was friends with a Player named Yuuki with AIDS who played an Imp in the Alfheim Online and perished due to a Dementia-causing Mycobacteria.

Now it is a fact that Fairies don’t die of Old Age unless they are from Neverland so that and the above facts combined with “Belief Shapes the Planes” could turn the D&D Titania into a Senile Ripoff of Asuna with a Teenage Fey Imp friend who due to AIDS catches Titania’s Senility and is as Arthritis-ridden, Half-Blind, Half-Deaf & Scatterbrained as Titania herself is!

We really need a D&D Feywild Cartoon Show! Seeing Titania with a Fey Imp friend both bumbling across the Feywild despite being competent fighters would be fun to watch!

1 Like

Yay!! I am a bunny!!

hops around lounge

3 Likes

I pray to de might Paku that we got lots of pvp and wpvp with hopefully some minor factions of our great factions asking us to fight! I know de Zandalari still burn for de loss of our great king! I am ready to skirmish with alliance still sore about their losses!

1 Like