GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

meow.

I, Chrisp, was bad and leveled a tauren resto druid from 22 to 35 tonight.

I am so dumb and worthless.

3 Likes

“13 levels in one night? That is better than I have ever done. Good job.”
/grin

2 Likes
2 Likes

“Welcome to goblin elder care. Where we the most noble and kind of the goblins take care of your recently deceased in the shadowlands! We will ensure your departed loved ones have a bright future with many work outs and times of rest and relaxation! With our new access to shadowlands we at this goblin corporation can ensure your loved ones are properly watched out for and given the right spot for them!”
Goblin incorporated hereby states that they will send your loved ones to Ravendreth and only Ravendreth for processing.

2 Likes

kinda sus!

1 Like
Kirby and the Forgotten Land Spoilers

Funny how it’s implied that the inhabitants of Dreamland are from the Forgotten Land and wound up in Dreamland(the characters state that the Forgotten Land’s inhabitants wound up in Dreamland without exactly saying where they came from) due to experimenting on an Alien that invaded their world.

If indeed the case then the inhabitants of Dreamland can travel between both their Native Homeworld(the Forgotten Land) and Adopted Homeworld(Dreamland). Same goes for the Beast Pack they left behind on their Native Homeworld.

The Dreamers now can travel from Dream to Reality taking their Dream World’s natives into Reality.

Kirby and the Forgotten Land is all about returning from the Dream World and witnessing the wonder of Reality while bringing the wonders of the Dream World into Reality in order to accentuate it.

Chrisp/Gotnov here… just thinking nobody loves me and I can’t do anything right. Bleh… this is stuff for a therapist or a close friend or family member not the WoW forum, sorry.

1 Like

“You are loved.”

2 Likes

One side will make you grow Taller
& The other side will make you grow Smaller

Good Morning GDer’s !!! :sun_with_face:

3 Likes

We are nearing our 20k, to begin a new lounge. It better have :bear: :sandwich:'s in it.

3 Likes

I’m not a fan of most condiments so I generally eat bare sandwiches. Does that count?

5 Likes

Don’t know need to as our sandwich expert.

This made me lol! :rofl:

Don’t watch if you don’t like Biology.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Yep :slight_smile:

Happy Monday folks

Relish today

Ketchup Tommorow

5 Likes

Great I am hungry now.

5 Likes

chrisp is a potato
but poison potato like in toriko so don’t eat me

3 Likes

there’s just only so many carrots :slight_smile:
(at least the pandaren ones are super sized

So few of us nelfy’s left, we need to be preserved :smiley:
:slight_smile:

2 Likes

And potatoes are part of the nightshade family so there is that poison connection. Though night and shade is an odd combination of words.

4 Likes

How our characters feel about cross faction lol.

6 Likes

Speaking of Eyes: Yuuki Konno from Sword Art Online’s eyes are blind outside the Virtual Reality.

If Alfheim Online was a Real World and not Virtual Reality then Yuuki being an Imp would be Immortal and Incompatible to Earthly Viruses but not Bacteria which she and everyone else native to Alfheim would lack an Immunity to despite her Immortality.

Yuuki would be relying on Magical and Herbal Eye Drops to be able to see and also require Painkillers to fight as the Bacteria that left her blind is Mycobacteria which causes Arthritis and Dementia. Yuuki would become scatterbrained due to going Senile as a Teenager.

Asuna’s Memory Loss Arc in that particular Universe would be from catching Yuuki’s illness. She’d not only get Memory Loss from going Senile in Young Adulthood(she’d have to be an Adult to give birth to Yui) but Blindness(treated with Magic Eyedrops to remove the tumors covering her eyes) and Arthritis(which wouldn’t slow her down considering her will and determination).

Asuna getting infected by Yuuki would probably be a wakeup call for Alfheim to start creating Vaccines for the Mycobacteria.