GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I want a Horror Story where the rampaging rotting Undead demanding Brains are explicitly Vampires and turning into Bats and Wolves.

Imagine walking through a decrepit passage and there seems to be no sign of the Ravenous Flesh-Eating Corpses attacking you only for a swarm of Bats fly past you into the Darkness and then the Ravenous Flesh-Eating Corpses leap out of the Darkness and start attacking you!

It is eventually revealed that the Ravenous Flesh-Eating Corpses are Vampires and can Shapeshift from a rotting Corpse into a Bat or worse a Wolf-Man thing!

“I prefer to have my Horror Icons as separate entities.”

I said this in another thread but im fishing for support. Im pulling all nighter to level if ya all could give me support that would be great. Just need the extra bit of motivation

You can make that character a profession CD, I know that is the purpose of 6 characters I have and my demon hunter is the toon I use for AH and banking extra stuff.

She is also a skinner and herbalist. I 'm thinking of swapping herbalist to mining.

What professions should i go i was thinking of enchanting. I really need to level professions no matter how boring it is

And I prefer to have them be as accurate to the Folklore as possible!

That means Werewolves of the Devil are just disguised Illusionists while Werewolves of God look like actual Wolves, Zombies are Enslaved Undead and low-ranked Vampires are Flesh-eating Revenants that are rotting, can shapeshift into anything they want and need to be staked, garlic-d, decapitated, dismembered, burned and scattered into a River before the Full Moon in order to be killed.

As for Horror Characters from outside Horror: We need new ideas of how to approach Jekyll and Hyde honestly. Most versions of Jekyll and Hyde that change the Gender either change the name or make Hyde so obviously an Inhuman Monster(read: Fanged Furry Muppet) it’s ridiculous!

Now if we can get a Doctor Henrietta Jekyll(teacher of a school) who using the Potion turns into an Evil Dwarf about to commit depravities in School without guilt runs afoul the Hot-headed Jocks of the School and is scared back into the lab to create a Potion that removes the Animalistic traits from herself by turning them into a separate person.

Jekyll still in the Hyde persona visits the School again now no longer Animalistic and Violent enough to draw the attention of the Jocks instead draws the ire of the Queen Bees of the School due to her habit of stealing(Alcohol and Money), torturing, manipulating and gambling and she gets scared back into the lab again to get rid of the stealing, torturing, manipulating and gambling traits from herself splitting them off as a different person.

Hyde now purged of every Sin except Vanity, Sloth, Treachery, Cowardice and Pride now appears as a Medium Height Lazy Blond Snob who likes to brag to the School which gains her the ire of the Queen Bees yet again driving her back to the lab to purge the Sloth, the Backstabbing, the Snobbish Behavior and the urge to Brag resulting in a Statuesque Beautiful Blond Girl who is an all dramatic know-it-all.

Since the new form of Hyde doesn’t create waves at first she turns back into Jekyll and informs the class as teacher that she is getting put in charge in her absence. After turning back into Hyde the Queen Bees threaten her and she flees in cowardice and promptly drinks the original potion to turn back into Henrietta Jekyll for the second time.

Henrietta Jekyll decides like Henry Jekyll to denounce Hyde, abandon the Potion and donates to Charity & tries to be as good as possible and gets all smug and self-righteous with the only difference being that she used the transformation Potion twice(despite using 3 different Potions to split off undesirable traits into separate beings) and thus is not in danger of transforming back into Hyde.

Imagine a Girl Dr. Jekyll with only Pride(without Snobbish Behavior), Vanity(without the urge to Brag) and Cowardice as Buried Vices(that only surface in Hyde form and can be sensed just from being the same room as her) as all other Vices are excised utterly!

“Mining and Herbal-ism give you xp as well as levels for your profession.”

I do want something for raids though. Like Im honestly taking the game seriously now haha.

“I prefer mine to be complete fantasy.”

Enchanting and tailoring go together well. You can enchant the stuff you make and add the cloth mogs to your mog catalog.

You can make cloth legendaries for yourself or sell on the AH. Bags are nice too. :slight_smile:

“What class?”

Warlock this forum posting toon is my new toon not main wth am i saying

“Mining and Blacksmithing, for a Plate Wearer, and Skinning and Leather Working, for a Leather Wearing, work too.”

“Then Laeuko is right. Tailoring is a good one. Enchanting goes well with it.”

My warrior has mining and blacksmith, and both my monk and rogue have leather working.

My demon hunter is a chore character.

I have all the professions except scribe.

1 Like

/sisterly glare

“Thank you, for correcting that insulting error.”
/huggle
/smile

1 Like

I blame my phone for not catching that error.

1 Like

“I forgive you. Your phone, on the other hand…”
/wicked giggle

Primal horror creatures before the days of Christianity. Before the cross came things were a bit more creepy because these primal things were always attached to the unknown not the devil. Celtic myths of horror beast are terrifying, as is the Gauls, Native American and many more. The ancient horrors truly are the most terrifying.

“One of the scariest ghost stories from around the world is the story of the pontianak. In Indonesian and Malay mythology, the pontianak is a female spirit of a woman who died while pregnant. The pontianak is a pale creature with long dark hair and red eyes and while objectively frightening, she can transform into a beautiful woman to prey on men. She is said to appear at the full moon and feast on the bodily organs of her victims.”

“Like this is some creepy primal stuff here to me, wild stuff that makes you wonder. Some of these mythical creatures(German, Celtic, ect.) are claimed to be seen even today…”