GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

exactly

2 Likes

Yeah, the one that just got through wasn’t worth the trouble.

2 Likes

Well I can always put out shrinking potions by the portal as well.

2 Likes

oo yes indeed

don’t want orc kiddies getting them - just ain’t zug zug

Yep

Ooo and if I drink, I can then be small enough to be even more sneaky :slight_smile:

Me like :smiley:

2 Likes

Now I want to write a shrinking story about a thief who gets into trouble because she overuses shrhinking stuff. (rough idea.)

3 Likes

“She is not The Cookie Queen. I am.”

3 Likes

And they [Cyndi’s] smell heavenly just out of the oven :smiley:

2 Likes

Cookie Queen I ask you for you blessing. Give my cookies the power of sweetness for the next month.

3 Likes

“Granted.”
/smile

1 Like

hellooo from ChrisP
got Knell to Shadowlands then quit
maybe someday the shaman to 60 dream will be real but I am just too lonely right now

2 Likes

meow
hope you are all well

2 Likes

2 and a half days of excreting pain but im ok now :+1: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

/picks Norinila up for a hug.

Well you are more than ok now. Want to head into the Potion’s R’Us store for something special?

3 Likes

I have my base camp for my Vulpera hunter set up at the entrance to the raid so I can skip all the trash trying to get there.

3 Likes

thanks but im good /salute
i just duct tape my self back up!

2 Likes

/hugs Norinila

2 Likes

Huhh I just had an experience. Had someone who sought me out for a commission but instead of wanting to use my contract they wanted me to go at 10 USD for 2k words. When I do commissions for people I go by my contract or something close to it as I am doing the writing, not something someone else wrote up for me.
Anyways when they saw my prices they got really angry at me, said I was ripping everyone off and some other horrible thing and left. I just find that odd as my current prices, 0.04 cents a word and 0.06 cents a word are very very cheap compared to other freelance authors and editors. My editor for my Zulfucht novel was about 0.16 cents a word or more(I think closer to 20 cents.) I think someday I can have the experience to charge higher but I am not there yet.

4 Likes

btw Merlina today is Lewis Carrolls birthday anniversary

chrisp

That is nice.

I am sorry I am just feeling down atm between a downgrade on my Patreon and the person yelling at me before. This month has not been a good business month.

1 Like

when we used to have panda jail? that if you was rude in here or broke the rules
you would get sit on by a huge panda!

4 Likes