GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

5 Likes

Thanks! :grinning:

3 Likes
2 Likes

lol in SWTOR they would let you heal that person, or be a jerk and end his existance.

3 Likes

Also

Time to enjoy what is today.

4 Likes

quietly climbs into Surfy’s lap with his favorite blankie and some tasty :bear::sandwich: for a nap

At least filing makes the day goes by quickly, I suppose.

2 Likes

never ending call for me :slight_smile:

Putting me to sleep

3 Likes

Well that is a bit unfair. I just noticed they have a new 6-month sub thing that comes with a classic item. You can buy the mount separate from the 6-month sub but you can’t buy the classic item separate.

2 Likes

crawls out from under his blankie with his trusty bearstick and sleep-smacks Surfy’s endless call until it stops or maybe turn into a tasty :bear::sandwich:

Naughty…zzzzzzzz…bear…zzzzzzzz

crawls back under his blankie to finish his nap

2 Likes

I’ve never done the 6 month sub, always stayed on the month to month sub. It’s alot easier to unsub this way.

2 Likes

My family hasn’t done 6 month subs because we might not have enough moeny by the six month sub date and 1 month has always been more managable.

1 Like

6 month subs are expensive one of my other reasons i do month to month. Only the rich can afford 6 month sub. but that’s ok we can bail when we please without commitment.

1 Like

“Not true. We are not rich, and we do the 6 Mo. Sub.”

3 Likes

sometimes i feel only the rich can sub at all :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

/comforting hug
/smile

3 Likes

i remember when they did the annual pass and all you had to do is just commit rather then pay it all up front.

they had some consideration for the players back then tho

2 Likes

2 Likes

“Doubt it all you want. My Husband is a hard worker, and we do want we can to stay happy.”

3 Likes

was just kiding lol /salute

3 Likes

Artwork is paid for, it just needs to be formated and sent to me. It is done but need to wait for the artists name to be removed at least for all over it.

4 Likes