GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I wish tin foil hat did exist in WoW as a cosmetic.

4 Likes

That and a house cosmetic. I need a house cosmetic.

3 Likes

I don’t mind player housing as long as it’s optional, professions can make furniture.

A cozy apartment in Orgrimmar will make me happy, I can park my alts there when I’m not playing them.

2 Likes

Well I guess I am the weird one that instead of going to the house to rest I would take my house with me as battle armor.

2 Likes

Vulpera have ability camp, it’s fun to use.

They have tents you can make in WoD with leather working, sadly you can’t use those tents outside of WoD. :frowning:

1 Like

make it a super rare item also like you see a player you would be like dude can i take a screen shot with you! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

/puts tin foil hat on.

The screen shots will rob me of my existence and send me to the shadow world. I can’t risk it.

3 Likes

but your the only player in north america with a tin foil hat!

Wait I thought I was in Wonderland. Nooooo!

1 Like

Wonderland is in NA the dimension entrance is anyway so its ok :joy:

1 Like

Just testing to see if this works, having some gif issues atm.

Strange I can’t get this one to come up in discord. Couldn’t say hello with it to buddies.

4 Likes

meow.
chrisp is pvping in bgs on this guy. 2 wins 9 losses today. yeah not so hot.

Made it to level 45 and called it a night. Oh well.

3 Likes

Star Trek Episode Masks was a nice Episode and everyone is starting to look back on it with fondness despite it being hated when it was aired.

Of course I was already liking it before then!

Of course some complain about the lack of Borg Ships attacking… I’m sure that could have easily been resolved by having the Borg be exposed to the Reliquary turning all the Borg Cubes and Spheres into grand Stone Temples dedicated to the Sun Goddess who’d become the Borg Queen.

Imagine Masaka as the Borg Queen! Bringing Order to the Chaos of the Collective…

Of course that idea is out of the question now. Instead Masaka Borg Queen would bring Ancient Sandstone Aesthetics to the Future-Tech Borg Collective!

Goodbye dull Green Wires & Machinery and hello Fancy Sandstone Coating with Orange Light peeping out of Windows and Hangers(kind of resembling the Goa’uld without the visible Black Wires & Machinery)!

A new civilization studied by the Federation being claimed by the Borg who end up being corrupted by it would be an interesting concept to explore.

Star Trek Picard should really look into this!

2 Likes

i felt lonely even with a friend… life sux sometimes for me

chrisp

People necroing threads.

3 Likes

What would be the correct term for zones like Timeless Isle, Argus, Najatar, Mechagnome Isle, and Kortthia. Mini zone is what I’m looking at as an option to call it.

Going to make a thread, I don’t want to look silly useing the wrong term.

1 Like

Sometimes my fav part to pvp is helping to create a turtle on one we’re losing

2 Likes

ok so people have been necro-ing more.

I’m not nuts (on that point anyway :smiley: )

2 Likes

Hoping you all have a terrific Tuesday

3 Likes

Zone or special zone.

3 Likes