GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

/peeks out of the trash can

3 Likes

/wave
/smile

2 Likes

unleash

4 Likes

Baelin’s Route sure was great. Even though I am in a terribly foul mood.

chrisp

2 Likes

sir would you like a marshmallow?

3 Likes

Do you have any cookies?

3 Likes

Combine the two I guess.
(hands out S’mores)

3 Likes

“Lady Cyndi Lou hands you one of her ‘Famous, Home Made, Dragon Baked, Fresh From The Oven, Plate-Sized, All Natural, Chocolate Cookies’.”
/smile

4 Likes

sorry i leve the cookies to the professionals like you and Cyndilou and that other gnome

2 Likes

I wouldn’t call myself a prof cookie maker. More a prof craziness maker.

2 Likes

/takes the cookie.

Why thank you.

2 Likes

feels like the vaccine is making my self slip away. reminds me of Origa’s song “Inner Universe” lyric “to remain myself longer…”

2 Likes

There are some with the most famous being Crithto, the pug in Stormwind that takes a raid group to defeat. Many players that were sloppy with AoE have run afoul of that poochie.

1 Like

i am lonely. and i feel like i can never be a good person ever no matter what life path or feelings i choose to cultivate. i’m already old I guess (40 or 43 with timewarp) and have already lived a life. I dunno. I will live on for now and hope for the best. But I begin to wonder if I am wronging beasts or people just by being alive, if I am not a death-aligned person who is damned to do wrong.

National “Just Do It” Day

4 Likes

Works for me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nah if u struggle having a good day my friend, then just have a day.

Wear comfy clothes
Eat something yummy
Admire how the sun glistens off the snow out your window
simple stuff :slight_smile:

hugs

2 Likes

Happy “That Day of the Week” Day y’all :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Last night I couldn’t sleep and there was a thread complaining about being too many girl players and wanted Microsoft to do something about it. :rofl:

It made me laugh, I agree WoW need more girly things like mini skirts and more pink :cherry_blossom: gear that we’ve been asking for years. Why should WoW just be a world for guys, more fun girly mounts too please.

Rainbow sparkle unicorn peguses with a saddle that leaves a trail of rainbow as it flies and runs. :unicorn:

4 Likes