GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“I have never been without them.”

1 Like

My mom dosn’t want anything to do with pets anymore.

2 Likes

“My Mom has never been without cats either.”

1 Like

I made the mistake of watching an Asmongold video once on recommendation from a friend. Just once. After that, my YouTube sidebar became filled with silly “Asmon reacts” videos.

I never watched another WoW streamer/content creator ever again.

4 Likes

I watched one out of curiosity, he is a bit theatrical, don’t know why he bothers talking about WoW commentary for a guy who doesn’t play any more. He’s all about drama and that’s how he gets clicks.

I can’t get into any WoW streamer, I like watching Super Mario Maker 2 streamers.

2 Likes

I watch some mario streamers as well, though one of them is more a fan/rom hack gamer.

I watch DGR and BTG games. The first I watch for his endless fight against mario troll levels and the other I watch because of the insane things that comes from the rom community. Diagonal Mario is one of the funniest things I have ever seen lol

4 Likes
1 Like

chrisp exists worthlessly
shoulda burned out a while ago i guess
just taking up space and stuff now
took my moderna booster today
made me very sad feeling and angry and bad
oh well

3 Likes

“Good for you on getting your Booster Shot.”
/cheers

2 Likes

i don’t feel good about getting it though.
but thanks anyway. i hope i feel better again.

1 Like

i regret making that post it just devolved in to lame insults

2 Likes

/comforting hug

2 Likes

National Answer Your Cat’s Questions Day

2 Likes

When you tell someone the construction of how lore works and it can’t possibly happen, people get offended and insult you. The helfers for example, they want to bend the game to their liking, they are bullies in the forums too.

Helfers like to crash void elf threads for people requesting void stuff, because it disrupts their views and agenda.

I almost faction change to Alliance because of void elves, now that they are purified I’ll stay mained Horde.

Helfers still demand, and bully after they got their natural hair colors and tentacle toggle. They are a greedy, selfish lot.

3 Likes

i looked in to this and omg :joy_cat:

1 Like

It is one of those things that is so crazy you just have to see it to belive it lol. Mario found some strange mushrooms though in that rom hack.

If anyone else is intrested here it is.

4 Likes

Baelin’s Route is fun to watch, had some F bombs so I just gave the title so folks can find it on YouTube.

5 Likes

Imagine if WoW just randomly put in an NPC that would wreck you if you tried to mess with it like in that short.

4 Likes

“I LOVE this one. It’s like a Mini Movie, complete with plot.”
/lol

2 Likes
3 Likes