GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

I am not good at finding stuff that people don’t already know about me that is positive as I tend to talk people’s heads off if I like them.

Umm I rescue people in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon and don’t really ask for rewards (in explores you can get rewarded for the effort). I have even turned down getting rewarded in the past as helping people is the reward.

/looks around the lounge. “Hmm who to choose.” /taps her finger on her chin and munches on a Eat Me cookie. “I bestow the honor onto Laeuko.”

2 Likes

blizzard lied to me i can’t covenant swap! its still the 2 week penalty

2 Likes

/understanding hug

2 Likes

pokes his head out from under Surfy’s blankie on her lap

That’s just like me and otters! Hooray!

Happy Fursday, everyone! I can’t wait! I got my new paint set Tuesday which, even at regular price, was a fantastic deal and my wet palette should be arriving today!

climbs up on Surfy’s shoulder, gives her a big hug around her neck, and an extra big smooch on her cheek before settling down to watch adorable otter videos on her lap

3 Likes

On a happy note, ever notice that ‘today’ and ‘hooray’ rhyme? I think that’s important for everyone to know and I just happened to realize that just now.

So remember, if you’re feeling lousy remember, it IS today so…HOORAY!

2 Likes

I disagree. I think upper management knew the legal storm was coming (how could they not) and that led to SL getting the WoD treatment. Seriously, catch up gear in the second major patch on a fairly small peice of land with nothing but a few dailies, farmable rares, and treasure chests? That’s TI 2.0, right there.

2 Likes

“And no Flying. You make a good point.”

1 Like

My life kinda sucks.
oh well.
Hi Elmerbludd. Hi Cyndilou.

This is my tauren shaman. He’s always been enhance spec and has never managed to make it to max level. I’ve never had a max level shaman actually. Maybe someday but probably not I dunno.

chrisp

2 Likes

/wave
/smile

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders off, in search of sleep.)
/wave
/smile
/vanish

1 Like

I rerolled new shaman just to level in Legion so I could get the class mount. Instead of Elemental, I went enhance which, imo, is far more fun then ele! Hope you’re enjoying it as much as I am.

1 Like

This is worst than WoD, omg the leveling was terrible before they fixed it. Korthia is still a nightmare, let people upgrade without max research. Blizz says 28 days for next flight path no, admit that it takes a month and stop watering it down.

Shadowlands was a stall tactic, to breeze through their legal storm. At least Microsoft won’t hire a first grader to tell the story. Blizz sold out, because a certain someone refused to leave.

At least WoD I could gear alts and play with them. I love my druid and hunter, sadly I had to leave my druid behind, because I wish not to engage into months of grinding again.

Having worked for several large corporations as an I.T. person I can’t begin to describe the level of FUD (fear, uncertainty and doubt) that ripples through when massive change is on the horizon. Because reliable information is very hard to get, the rumor mills go into overdrive and the culture becomes one of paralysis.

The top question, usually being “Will I still have a job?” followed by “Will it be a job I want or a manager I can live with?” Add to this the gender discrimination and sexual harassment investigations with nearly 80 people disciplined so far and this is not a productive culture.

I suspect that a lot of what is happening will be unintentionally baked into the next expansion in some interesting subconscious or Freudian ways in terms of plot conflict and imagery.

Please have some patience for the human beings behind the game as they are/will be on a two year corporate roller coaster. Even for those whose lives will ultimately be better will find that even good changes can be stressful.

5 Likes

Good Afternoon folks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good afternoon Surfgirl from Chrisp’s dwarf rogue. Happy Aquarius time to you all.

2 Likes

2 mergers and what has to be the most bungled credit card roll out of all time for me

Yeah, u nailed this perfect - that’s gonna be a tough work culture till the dust settles

5 Likes

I thinking munching on the Eat Me cookie last night was a mistake. Had a dream where I was giant and trapped in a room.

2 Likes

pokes his head out from under his blankie on Surfy’s lap

Hooray! You’re here!

scrambles up on Surfy’s shoulder, gives her a big hug around her neck, a big smooch on the cheek, giggles, and hides back under his blankie

2 Likes

Pleased to meet you good dwarf

/hugs

1 Like

/pulls elmer out from under his blankie for a quick hug.

2 Likes