GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Happy We’re-Almost-There-Day! I hope everyone is staying warm and safe!

2 Likes

the silhouette of a strangely slightly older foxy priest appears on the horizon… battle-weary from the years gone by, but still alive…made it to 35…and with that he plays his overwatch Ana song

Good morning Lounge! :fox_face:

4 Likes

so what a start to the new year evrything involving family has come to its most definite end so i to have just come to acceptance

1 Like

/salute :fire: :crossed_swords: :smiley_cat:

Yikes. You okay?

oh yeah im fine a bit relieved really
/salute

/hug
Just in case your reservoir needs topping off.
:hugs:

1 Like

Being older ain’t so bad I guess. Hit that ‘mid-tier bracket’ xD

3 Likes

Being older rocks. Coming up on 70 and life has never been better. I look both ways and stay on the sidewalk so the old age truck hasn’t hit me yet. LOL.

1 Like

“Baby, it’s cold outside!”

Slept with my jacket on last night, on top of an extra blanket. It’s that type of cold that “seeps thru the walls” :cold_face:

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind being a few years older and having more of an established fan base/income.

I am in michigan and we are having endless snow and freezing weather for mutiple days straight. I had to put off getting my blood drawn due to it as I can’t get to the clinic.

2 Likes

You’ll get there and we’ll take pride in knowing you before you were a successful author.

My Alliance hunter can’t ride her mount in the maw, but my Horde characters can. Did they update or change anything I didn’t know of? I thought the access was account wide.

My Alliance hunter is in the middle of ruinclever quest, don’t know if that has anything to do with it.

Have some tea to warm you up.

gives Warzug herbal tea :tea:

1 Like

Each character has to do a quest that brings them to Bolvar in Oribos. When accepting the quest there is an option to say you’ve done this before and can get an instant pass. Only the first character needs to do the whole quest chain.

1 Like

Ok, I done that to get to Korthia and still can’t mount. I’ll check again.

Edit: Now I can mount, must of been a bug yesterday.

2 Likes

This made me laugh! :rofl:

Mount idea.

3 Likes

chrisp again. I wish you all well.

5 Likes

/polks her head out of her trash can
happy National Cuddle Up Day!

5 Likes

“AEVE!!!”
/running pounce
/huggle