GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

brrrrrr

Saw that outdoor hockey game up that way this last weekend. Cold :smiley:

Yeah, retirement sounded better :smiley:

2 Likes
2 Likes

Obi Wan Katnobi: Don’t do it Anakit , I have the high ground

2 Likes

Curls up next to you, plants her face into a warm carrot cake and falls asleep

3 Likes

Justice, Not Vengeance :fire: :crossed_swords: :+1:

1 Like

Here is the short that goes with Warbound.

3 Likes

I wanted to say that I will be gone for a while. I am feeling very down right now and I don’t feel like I have anyone to talk to right now.

I don’t know when I will be back.

Cheers.

6 Likes
2 Likes

pokes his head out from under his blankie on Surfy’s lap

Do you know what’s even better than otters and kitties snuggling under a warm blankie? Snuggling under a warm blankie with your Nelfy!

wraps his blankie around Surfy so she stays warm and snuggles with her

2 Likes

Now even though yesterday was Moanday and the worst day of the month at work, and I also had to deal with 3 hrs + of no power on a 26 degree day, there is something to draw from that going into today

Today has a really really low bar to meet to be better than yesterday :rofl:

Happy Tuesday folks

3 Likes

/nose twitches

Apples?

Wheeeeeeee Apples :slight_smile:
/dances around the room passing out carrot cake to all :smiley:

3 Likes

gets more blankies so he can keep Surfy warm

Yay for snuggles and blankies!

1 Like

Well, today is trying to be worse…not letting it

/Enjoys the snuggles and blankies :smiley:

2 Likes

climbs up on Surfy’s shoulder and gives her a super duper warm hug around her neck and super duper warm smooches on her cheek

Don’t forget to enjoy those too!

giggles and hides under his favorite blankie

1 Like

The more I read the cross faction, makes me want to change games, there has been alot of back and forth love, hate relationship between Horde and Alliance.

I noticed it, I just ignored it for a long time thinking it would turn around where they stop writing it that way.

Alliance players what is your take on the state of your side before Shadowlands and during.

I sit in que for LFR 45min to an hour and 30min - 45min for dungeon que, and I’m on Horde. Just trying to see other peoples side of it. I’m not pvpng this expansion so I don’t know the take on Horde side is.

People forget the massive unsubs and player drought and don’t want to factor that in.

2 Likes

Of late it seems like even the horde who show in the bg’s are not pvp’ing. It’s been bad.

Me and the gnomey were part of a pure roflmao stomp in wintergrasp just this last Sunday - and we were not the ones getting stomped - that’s never happened to me in the modern wintergrasp format :frowning:

In terms of wait queue. Allaince for me seems to be 5-10 min. Horde can run 20-30

2 Likes

There is a raid there I want mogs from that’s why I’m forming Alliance alts if Alliance has it. Most of the time they do, so I can swap to whatever faction has it and obtain them.

Reason why I went merc mode in Legion and if Alliance seems to be winning I can go that direction too. Didn’t care about the faction just wanted to win to get my prizes.

2 Likes

It’s usually just Sundays that I can find the time - and we stay with Epic bg’s because I’m going for “the bloodthirsty”, but yeah Alliance has been surprisingly strong the last 3 weekends.

I’m so used to getting owned by the Horde that I’ve really been surprised at how the last weeks have gone

1 Like

Honestly, I’m in favor of cross-faction play.

For one, it would theoretically help mitigate long queue times.

For two, canonically speaking, we’ve been cross faction since TBC when Horde and Alliance weren’t shoehorned into picking Aldor/Scryer based entirely on faction and language wasn’t even a factor i.e. Alliance Scryers could communicate with Scryer (Blood Elf) NPCs and the same applies to Horde Aldor. And even now, Horde NPCs communicate on the regular just fine with Alliance PCs and NPCs just fine.

Third, cross faction PvP has been a thing since the introduction of Mercenary Mode.

The reality is that for all intents and purposes, true cross faction play should be in the game and should’ve been for a while now. Blizzard just never pulled the trigger on it for “reasons”. But it shouldn’t be mandatory story-wise. Let the Seperatist holdouts do their thing too, you know?

can I talk to someone about some story stuff and possibly some mental heath stuff?

1 Like