GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

New 8 dollar Patreon and possible new commission.

3 Likes

Haha! Fixed it… I would look silly covering myself up in an egg shell.

2 Likes

“You are very welcome.”
/smile

2 Likes

Did you know there is a toy that you can do just that with?

4 Likes

Haha, no I didn’t know that. I don’t have that one. :egg:

2 Likes

“It’s a fun one.”

2 Likes

The cutting edge mount looks so cool :heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

“Which one is that?”

1 Like

Thank goodness for short weeks. All I have to do is make it through today, Tuesday, and Wedensday and then, hopefully,.concentrate on feeling better…stupid allergies.

Just a heads up, you know how your nose eventually gets all sore and raw when you blow it too much? Just put a little beeswax chapstick on your finger and rub the edges of your nose with it. Works like a charm!

3 Likes

“I just use tissues that have lotion in them.”

3 Likes

True. But when, under current circumstances, it’s more cost effective to use TP, the beeswax is a godsend.

I ripped through a whole box of tissues in 2 hrs last week.

2 Likes

Hello folks :slight_smile:

Happy It’s that day again :frowning: lol

3 Likes

Don’t start a fresh pandaren on the Wondering Isle during the WoW anniversary, can’t delete mail or check mail using toy. Your stuck with it for 30 days and can’t delete character if you want to right away. Mail expires 30 days correct?

1 Like

Why would it take you 30 days to get off the Wandering Isles?

climbs into Surfy’s lap with his favorite blankie, a tasty :bear::sandwich: and watches some adorable otter videos

1 Like

To kind of where Elmer was going - if u’r not feeling it, blowing thru the start zone and then retiring the slot might be your best shot if u’r not feeling the bear :smiley:

Since it was the anniversary time. everyone gets mail. No mail service on the starter island, thus with pending mail no deleting of the character. Has to wait for the mail to expire, assuming Blizz mail expires. She may need to open a ticket or complete the uber racoon questlines to get off the island.

1 Like

I will hide in my house.

1 Like

Rabbit hole for meeee

but same effect :smiley:

1 Like

I’m feeling the bear, it just feels like it’s taking forever. By level 10 Island Expedition is done, but by pandaren isle you won’t be able to mount anything til you leave which feels like level 15.

1 Like

ahh i understand :slight_smile:

Soon - keep the faith :smiley: