GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Chrisp, you have nothing to apologize for you don’t work for the company. I just want to raid with my guild mates. This, time gating, story lock and all these prerequisites is too much work.

It’s been a month since I came back and I haven’t found any time to gear up, because of all the time is taking to open everything. No idea why you need people to open chests and summon rares, but it’s unpleasant on a dead server to get to. Some chests you need something to open it with, which is a pain to find.

People who say 'lack of content" are the ones who don’t raid, dungeon and pvp. Raids, dungeons and pvp is the contentt it’s a strategy game.

Recruiting is becoming more difficult on Draenor, because it’s shrinking and folks are moving to bigger servers to keep their guilds alive.

I’m also feeling irritated, because I’m only getting one kind of conduit and haven’t received a legendary yet. I might unsub if I can’t get to where I want to be in the game by September.

2 Likes

Maybe Elmer was waiting for him in the bread aisle and the bear went the other way

1 Like

So that’s who’s crouching over at the mustard isle.

Cause what good gnome puts ketchup on bear :rofl:

1 Like

I like A-1 sauce on my :bear: :sandwich:'s gives it flavor.

1 Like

mmmm savory :slight_smile:

But now the next important question

Fries or chips with it :smiley:

Waffle fries.

1 Like

oo yeah the best fries :slight_smile:

1 Like

Probably not a good sign that this is going thru my lil head today :rofl:

4 Likes

Just a heads up, don’t bother with the main storyline quest until a hotfix bothers to maybe come through.

The turn in is completely borked.

4 Likes

Well to be fair, you do drive me a bit…quackers once in a while!

giggles and climbs back into Surfy’s pocket

2 Likes

should of ducked for that one

3 Likes

I finished my covenant campaign yesterday, I have Koritha to do next, 3/9 of so far. I’m glad I chose my hunter I can run through mobs and fain death when I get knocked off my mount and disengage for safely fom high places.

Hunters have the best utilities for survival.

3 Likes

It’s one of the reasons I like Nelfy. Even on my priest - life gets tough => shadowmeld :smiley:

4 Likes

When life gets tough I usually die. But at least in the corpse run I’m invulnerable. LOL. I have used those to scout areas, not that I die that often, of course. :smirk:

3 Likes

My druid might hold the most death counts since I played MoP - Legion with her the most than my other characters.

My druid became an alt in the middle end of Legion than I swapped to my hunter, BFA to shaman than back to hunter in Shadowlands.

I wish there was a death achev, get a toy, pet, and mount. I know I died plenty in raids.

1 Like

Hello everyone, heavy storms coming my way.

2 Likes

I plan on working on a Shadow Priest, restro druid and shammy somthing as my alts going foward. Somehow I feel like it will be a lot like the old days with my prefrences before the legion shake up on classes.

2 Likes

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket wearing his feetie jammies, climbs up on Surfy’s lap, and pats her arm

You’ve been a very, very, very good arm today. You can have a whole tasty :bear::sandwich: for yourself

climbs back into Surfy’s pocket, feeling proud that he.was nice to Surfy’s arm

1 Like

Rosenivy is sulking in my head because I had to change his hair. The tips behind his head kept poking thru the new head thingy behind his neck

2 Likes

I got a new rare potion today. I can help my guild be better protected against fire now.

3 Likes