GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

His name used to be Nefarious but I had to change it when I migrated all my toons to Area 52. I think originally he had no eyes but the yellow eyes looked nice for a priest so I went with that in Shadowlands. Altho the thought of him with glasses and no eyes is a tad funny. Like he just likes the appearance of the glasses rather than actually needing them.

1 Like

“I approve of this idea. Totally unique.”
/grin

2 Likes

I think if he was a more “fresher” Forsaken he’d totally rock the no eyes with glasses. I’d imagine the newer ones are more about the aesthetic over practicality lol. Like young humans. But he was raised the old fashioned way before the Forsaken starting zone got an update. So I also just like the thought of just some old zombie still needing help with his vision.

He mostly looks cranky in my head because he can’t talk. He knows sign language but not everyone knows that I’d imagine in azeroth. When he can just do his job and help heal he’s a lot more calm and friendly by forsaken standards.

1 Like

good night folks :slight_smile:

3 Likes

later dude. sleep tight if youre going to bed

1 Like

night night surfy

1 Like

I’m sure the Mad Scientists who love Genetic Engineering would like nothing more than Eyes that glow all the time and since Glow in the Dark Contacts don’t blind the user(which I assumed would be the case until I googled Glow in the Dark Contacts at your suggestion) that means the Mad Scientist has less fears concerning ethics than one might assume.

Infact any GMO created Elves of the WoW persuasion would be able to see in the dark giving them an advantage over Humans.

1 Like

My hunter finally hit 60 and it was painful, but it finally was done. Two weeks two level because of time that I could be on, I want to say maybe 3 days total to level.

My hunter was my first character to level and oh my gosh, Maldraxis took up most of my time because I got lost there the most. Ardenweald was simple to navigate, I just entered Ravendreath we’ll see how that goes LoL.

1 Like

“Ravendreath is like Maldraxis, when it comes to finding your way around. I’d say a bit harder, because you have to take elevators, where you can find them, at times, to get over some of the walls. As well as to get to many Questing Content.”

Oh, fantastic.

On my hunter I just jump down than disengage when I’m close to the ground when I find it easier just to jump off than go around.

1 Like

“Learn where the elevators are, and watch out for the stage coaches. You can ride them, which is a plus, but if you get run over by them they will stun you, for a few seconds. It’s not a big problem, but it can get very annoying.”

“And if you get a chance to get Sinrunner Blanchy do it. She is a cool mount.”

1 Like

I would be interested in that mount. I’ll use turtle to shield myself from the carriages. Probably just bounce around a bit like a beach ball.

1 Like

“They don’t actually ‘hit’ you, they just go through you like any other NPC, they stun you as they go through you. I don’t think shielding yourself will work.”

“As for Blanchy, get all the items you need first. Once you know how and where she spawns, the rest is easy. It’s a short daily quest chain, where you bring her various items, one each day.”

2 Likes

I completely forgot about the Blanchy mount

I should work on that, thanks for the reminder

1 Like

Anyone wonder what would happen if SkekSo AKA the Skeksis Emperor had his Soul Isekai’d into Lucius Malfoy(whom he shares an Actor with)?

I’m sure SkekSo would start looking into everything that would give him immortality including Horcruxes and Unicorn Blood. Once he has Horcruxes he’d probably get into a fight with Voldemort which would just result in Voldemort ultimately being reduced to the same state as he was following his rebounded Spell resulting from him casting the Killing Curse on Harry.

He’d also start looking into finding a way back to Thra which considering his Soul must have had left a trail to follow might be easy. One transfiguration and he’s back to ruling Thra and probably using the Great Conjunction to gain Eternal Youth even after the Crystal has been made whole getting rid of the other Skeksis.

Friends with Riri again yayy

1 Like

(Lady Cyndi Lou wanders in.)

1 Like

hi

feels like a night where I won’t be able to sleep

thinking about chutzpah which i just started noticing overtly

chrisp

Hello Cyndi!

To you and everyone else on this threat I ask this:

How would you imagine each Elemental Plane?

One would think the Plane of Water would have it’s only ground be Coral or Ice…

Would an Elemental Plane of Water be a good setting for a TV Show?

1 Like

i don’t know…

you might be right about the ground there.

a tv show? i guess for aquatic creatures maybe. it would be very alien but you seem to like that sort of thing