GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

just wanted to add to your comment here so true

2 Likes

“Many don’t feel that invisible scars count. That Mental Illnesses aren’t real. When they say to me, ‘It’s all in your head.’ I reply, ‘Where do you expect a MENTAL Illness to be? In my feet?’ They just don’t get it.”
/wink
/giggle

3 Likes

also your already there you just don’t seem to realize it /salute

2 Likes

“F.I.N.E. - F’d up, Insecure, Neurotic, and Emotional. I know that world well.”

2 Likes

so would you say your totaly fine :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

“I’m not F.I.N.E. I am just fine.”
/giggle

2 Likes

/puts on the bunny ears
welp folks i’m needed else were so good night

2 Likes

“Have fun.”

2 Likes

yeah, have fun.

2 Likes

Have I found myself back to the land of madness and fun?

3 Likes

I have found

Give me your cookie supply or be in for an evil time.

How is everyone doing tonight?

“I fear no Evil.”

1 Like

Do you fear hugs? If not I will give you some.

1 Like

“Hugs are not evil.”

1 Like

I feel very sassy tonight. Been playing with my cousin.

3 Likes

Right now it’s is briefly an employee’s market.

It is only partially an issue of people not going back to work but that people are also quitting in large numbers to look for better jobs. Getting a new job with a raise and promotion is much easier if one is already employed. This “churn” is driving personnel departments crazy.

So far states that have cut off the extended employment have not seen significant changes in unemployment as people squirreled away that extra money rather than spend it.

Essentially, folks are re-thinking life, death and careers as the economy comes back to life and a great many people are discovering that most jobs suck. Add to this the lack of day care and a lot of women are being locked out of returning to the job market as a result.

It is a complex situation and laziness has little to do with it as unemployed people who aren’t locked out due to child care, very expensive transportation if one uses a car, delayed education and training may have a desire to use the labor shortage as a chance for a better job which takes longer to interview for. All of these things are all in there stirring things up.

The bonuses are a gimmick to avoid actual raises by offering a one time payout. Skip the bonus if a raise isn’t included and find a company willing to invest in their labor force.

4 Likes

i love the full image from this location!!

4 Likes

I was able to keep the friendship with my old editor. I am happy as she was the equivalent of my collage degree for what I want. Even though I did eventually find out that the editing that we were doing isn’t what I was looking for in the long run, but it is what I needed to start out as a way to learn on the job.

Still I am happy I can keep our personal connection. I was worried that this whole thing would have ruined that.

4 Likes

Oh ya, after 280 hours on The:Hunter Call of the Wild I have my first non story mission Dimond ranked animal. There is only one thing in the game more rare then that.

2 Likes