GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

It was a good one! Though, to be fair I’m not a big fan of the Judy Garland version of the song but I absolutely LOVE this version which is a gorgeous medley.

4 Likes

“Ever heard this one?”

/grin

1 Like

“Here is one I LOVE that Liza made…”

2 Likes

Here’s the medley. Somewhere Over the Rainbow and What a Wonderful World.

1 Like

climbs into Surfy’s pocket, puts on his cozy feetie jammies, gets out his favorite blankie, cuddles in Surfy’s lap and yawns

2 Likes

allso hi surf!

2 Likes

i barely clipped this mage that tried to gank me him and his buddy! and my windfury proc multiple times obliterating him instantly as i laughed at the fiend and his buddy realising what he was dealing with ran for his life!

on this day the legend of whaso jr is born

3 Likes

pokes his head out of Surfy’s picket, yawns, and looks around for a comfy Nelfy lap to snurfle in

Happy At-Least-It’s-Not-Monday Day!

puts out a big table full of tasty :bear::sandwich: and cool, refreshing, delicious juiceboxes…WITH BENDYSTRAWS!!! for everyone before climbing back into Surfy’s pocket to snuggle with his favorite blankie

1 Like

Does Happy Dance

Happy Tuesday to all

3 Likes

super wf proc/crits in pvp are the funniest things

Just delete people with good rng

2 Likes

Aww. What is that gif from?

1 Like

I think that one comes from an old 80’s thing called Maple Town

Want to say that’s the lead character “Patty Rabbit”

I like the outfit as well. Those are the types of dresses and such I am trying to go for. And shoes. Really like the older style of clothing that I get to wear petticoats with lol.

1 Like

meow.
/ChrisP potates :frowning:
i can count to potato :frowning:

1 Like

i wish this playstyle was still in retail so fun lol

2 Likes

/salute
/zug-zug
/drink of champions

2 Likes

I have just experienced the most facepalm moment of mine or anyone else’s life. On the phome with a customer, a 40+ yr old woman, who says, “If I look at my bill, it’ll tell me how much I owe and when it’s due?”

And people wonder why I’m not enthusiastic about humanity as a whole or it’s future.

3 Likes

Now multiply it by chip and divide by fries to the square root of a double bacon cheese burger!

1 Like

/understanding pat

2 Likes