GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Last One :slight_smile:

Happy Pride Month to our friends who celebrate :smiley:
From a Nelfy, Gnomey and the Winter Queen (even if she didn’t have any treats when we visted :smiley: )

Google Photos

2 Likes

mmm cookies

1 Like

pokes his head up out of Surfy’s pocket, with a half-eaten tasty :bear::sandwich: in his mouth

YAY! SURFY!

scrambles up on Surfy’s shoulder to give her the biggest smooch on the cheek and an even bigger hug around her neck

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Maybe it can be a “whoops, Anduin tripped and fell on Thrall’s ax we swear it was an accident.”

Or

We Horde get to kill him, and than the war gets turn back on.

1 Like

ChrisP’s Gotnov posts in the thread pointlessly as ChrisP has no opinions worth sharing.

I wouldn’t mind Turalyon being a bad guy but it seems like a stretch. Then again what do I know?

2 Likes

Darn, E3 actually has cool looking games

2 Likes

Hey, we nelfy’s got a grudge with lionson too…can we stab together :slight_smile:

Still Happy to see ya Mr C :slight_smile:

2 Likes

lost ark looked really good… so did elden ring… all the games i don’t and probably won’t play look really good… it’s all my fault sigh

1 Like

Today was a very good day. Three whole hours of giving Hordes lots and lots of hugs…WITH BULLETS AND KITTIES!!! with my Nelfy is the very best way to spend a Sunday afternoon!

I hope your Sunday as fun and you took or will take the time to spend it with someone you care about however you’re able to do so!

2 Likes

Watching Star Wars the Fallen Order’s version of Order 66(after watching Maul’s Clone Wars rampage following Order 66 as well as parts of the most recent episode of The Bad Batch) and I find myself wishing a new Star Wars Game appeared where it turns out that the Jedi Commander already anticipated Order 66 and uncovered the Inhibitor Chips removing/altering them from/in the Clones!

Why the Commander anticipated this can have a few potential reasons:

1. The Jedi General is suspicious of the Clone Template Jango Fett having worked for Count Dooku and investigates his own Clone Legion in secret.
  2. The Jedi General is a Villain who suspects that the Council is suspicious of him and likely tampered with his Legion so he is investigating the Clones first chance he gets.
  3. The Jedi General is actually a fraud and really some Technician with Force-Pike Electro-Gauntlets who tricked a Legion of Clone Troopers into working with him and is studying the Clone Troopers to see if he can install his own inhibitor chips only to uncover Sidious’s inhibitor chips.

All 3 could lead to interesting events in the Galaxy.

having seen one I now want to play one High Mountain Goblin.

6 Likes

That would actually make a neat mog along with elf ears just for fun. We have bunny ears so why not?

2 Likes

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket

Nooo!!! Not my adorable Gnomey ears!

puts his hands over his ears and drops back down into Surfy’s pocket to protect his adorable Gnomey ears

2 Likes

Well I think I learned my lesson for trying to post in other threads for a while. I just was trying to figure out what movie a Robin Hood gif came from. Next thing I know I have people asking me “What is wrong with you.” For not knowing the movie.

5 Likes

/understanding hug

2 Likes

I made a special gif for accepting cookies.

2 Likes

poke his head out of Surfy’s pocket with his hands still covering his adorable Gnomey ears for protection

I wouldn’t take it too personally. Not to downplay anything you experienced but I ask you to consider the following.

It’s either one of two things or most likely a combination of the two:

1. People who’ve spent their entire lives thinking Kevin Smith is some kind of cinematic savant when, in fact, he is nothing but a self-absorbed, cut rate, pop culture nerd who sold out to corporate Hollywood for cash.

2. People who, themselves, don’t know and are afraid to admit it. Cowards.

I would encourage you to look at it like this:

You had the cajones to admit you did not know something and sought to inform yourself. They decided to berate, insult, and try to hurt you.

In my book, that makes you the far better person then they could ever dream of being.

2 Likes

I can’t really get motivated to work or play tonight so screw it. Vacation night. Going to watch cartoons and make gifs.

2 Likes

I should start playing my goblin

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/gilneas/razzi

2 Likes

i should level enchanting just in case!

1 Like