GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Well, THAT was an experience! For the first time, in over 10 years, I put glue to plastic and I actually learned a LOT.

Granted, it was a far more delicate mini (for reference, just google Warhammer Dark Elf Supreme Sorceress) than I was intending but it will serve a purpose for a project I have lined up down the road.

And yes, it was a challenge but what I learned can now be applied to less delicate minis moving forward.

Lesson 1: CAP YOUR DANG GLUE between uses!

Lesson 2: build the mini, whenever possible, from the base up. Fitting an arm in around and under swirly, wild hair can be a rather frustrating experience!

1 Like

That’s really impressive. You are more into the Warhammer than the Warhammer 40K?

I did a few D&D pewter miniatures back in the late 70’s only to discover a total lack of skill when it came to painting them. I still have them somewhere in a closet where they are hiding in embarrassment.

1 Like

I’ll eventually restart a Space Wolves army, I’m sure. But to start, I have several conversion and story concepts for an Ogor Beastclaw Raider and Orruk Army I want to work on first. Plus the Age of Sigmar kits have larger models I can work on that will help me re-develop long lost skills, plus develop new skills before I work on smaller kits.

1 Like

And what’s truly interesting is I thought I was only a few short purchases away from being fully set. A mic, a video editing program, an audio recording program, a USB power cord, 1 or two more spare camera batteries, and I was done.

Nope. I also need to invest in a dust buster to make cleaning my table simple and quick LOL.

This one made me laugh

2 Likes
3 Likes

Pretty cool stuff for us wonderful people who find mysterious science-y stuff fascinating (this is also on of my favorite YT channels).

1 Like
9.1 Spoiler

So if the rumors are true that Andiun dies, it will be the end of the Wryyn line?

Wonder if they will bring him back and make him a stronger character, hopefully not as undead, but as a lighforged human.

Like it seemed he was dead, but just really severely damaged to wear he was on the brink of death. He was taken by the Light to heal and train to be the ultimate weapon of the void and hope for the world.

If Blizzard sees his character as finished that’s fine. It’s really sad to see a whole lineage die. What a cursed and tragic family.

Horde leaders are always dieing, its Alliance turn to have some casualties.

3 Likes

Honestly, it makes sense for Anduin to die if, as rumor has it, SL is part of a run up to a Void v. Light expansion.

We have Turalyon on the Throne acting as Regent. It would be easy, using Anduin’s death as a reason, to turn Turalyon into a religious despot trying to wage war on the Void as “revenge” for Anduin. And, in the process, reigniting the Horde/Alliance conflict to as of now, unheard of levels of violence and depravity due to Sylvanas’ involvement.

Unfortunately, I don’t think Blizzard has the cajones or skill to write that story. So Anduin will live as some miraculous blend of dark and light or representation of “true balance”. And he will become the ultimate power in the Universe. Which is stupid and lazy writing.

4 Likes

i think my friend is about to go scryer!
things may get ugly real fast

3 Likes

“I’ve never picked a side.”

1 Like

I never get the choice… I am usually on a Blood Elf by the time I reach Shattrath City. :rofl:

This is the first time of me going through this area on a Human Character as when I play retail, I just level else where. It would seem kind of weird I think to pick Scryer over Aldor on a human, because even though you get a choice, the races still end up Horde and Alliance.

1 Like

Just remember, wait until your friend makes their bid on short THEN buy it out from under them…and disenchant it right on the spot!

Also, Everquest SUCKS!

1 Like

jumps through his Deathgate

WRONG! EVERQUEST IS AWESOME, BEARS ARE FRIENDS NOT FOOD, AND OTTERS ARE SILLY!!!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAH

leaps back through his Deathgate to go do totally EVIL stuff

1 Like

I hate any game where quests is the main focus of the game. Am I a hero or just an erron girl? I can’t stand questing, to me its boring and just a chore and obstetrical in my way to raid.

Loved this show

Sleestak and Pakuni and Dinosaurs oh my :smiley:

1 Like

ooo cool

Does that mean we gets to play stabby stab pin the tail on the human

Happy Dance

(yeah, me like little lion as much as Tyrrande does lol) :smiley:

1 Like

I pretty much agree

Bliz sometimes feels like it would have trouble with
See Anduin run
See Anduin run up hipp