GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

Or…and it’s just feed back. Maybe make the correct name a play on Size…like Sizeaen and, because of the hard consonant at the end, you can have the derogatory term be Shifter (sounds like two dirty word if you listen closely) or Sizer…something like that.

1 Like

I actually like this better. I just couldn’t figure out how to alter size or resize without making it a jumbled mess of letters. Usually I don’t mind but I don’t want something like Luluix this time.

2 Likes

I’m good with names :slight_smile: ! Glad I could help!

@Chrisp

If you ever think you’re bad, I want you to remember this: my cat just passed gas and now I have a strong craving for egg salad.

1 Like

I am decent with names but normally I am making my own from starch. This was a special case where I wanted the name to well mean something. (Not saying my names don’t mean something but I wanted it to reflect something more in the English language)

“I believe the word you are looking for is Scratch, not Starch.”
/wink
/smile

1 Like

No need to be catty or stiff about it :grin:…get it? Because cats scratch and starch is stiff?

I’m hilarious!

“I told her I would help her learn words. That is all I am doing.”

2 Likes

I know. I just wanted to make a play on words! Like I said, I’m hilarious :smile:

1 Like

I am going to be honest, when it comes to text when I type with people and I am fighting with the auto correct I don’t care to much. I have never been to good at spelling and that isn’t going to change.

If I misspell something when I am just talking (like I am now) with someone I usually just ignore it. If it is something in my written works then I will work to fix it.

2 Likes

“I am just helping you be understood. The term ‘I made it from Scratch’ is older than us both put together. It wasn’t a misspelling, it was the wrong word altogether.”

“Sorry, Words are my Hobby.”

“I will just hush up and leave now.”
/vanish

1 Like

The very first song you will hear in a KH game and also one of my personal fav’s.

I get this I just want you to know that when I talk I screw up a lot. My brain moves faster then my fingers and mouth and I am just used to it by now. You should see how my work actually comes out before I go to edit it. It is a mess.

1 Like

Here’s how Friday 9pm makes me feel:

I sympathise. Sometimes I feel like I need to be fluent in Ancient Sanskrit just to translate my own handwriting…and I don’t write in Ancient Sanskrit.

I was going through some of my work that I wrote up yesterday and I had multiple times where I had words that looked like this. ther eis.

I just had to hit the space bar to early lol.

1 Like

Did you guys know that in many areas there are no laws stopping you from just grabbing a few pigeons from the park/streets and keeping them as pets

Is that why in Spiderman for the PS4/5 I have to hunt them down for Howard?

I cannot lie. This made me laugh a lot harder than it should have!

1 Like

umm if we are able to link vidios like that you might see a tidal wave open up. I like C&H, Mashed and Dorkly.

1 Like

I used to like Dorkly. But then they merged/got bought out and now it seems almost all of their most recent videos are nothing but pokemon index entry rehashes

i just seen the PALWORLD Trailer it looks like what you would get if pokemon was an fps kinda hilarious like maybe these creature don’t always come willingly?

1 Like