GD Lounge # Reforged Shadowlands (Part 1)

“Safe Journey. See ya later.”
/hugs
/smile

3 Likes

Bye new friend!

hands Alex a big bag of tasty :bear::sandwich:, crawls into Surfy’s pocket, puts on his feetie jammies, and curls up in his favorite blankie

It’s time for me to go to bed too! Hope everyone has a great night!

3 Likes

i drank coffee… so maybe i will be staying up a bit… or a lot… i dunno. seems like a nice night for sleep though. oh well. Good night Elmer, sleep tight.

2 Likes

I try my best to keep Alice from giving cookies to people but she is a bit pesky and evil. Also hello. I wrote an entire 1934 word story today and I am tried.

3 Likes

Good work writing a long story!

I drank too much coffee… oh well.

2 Likes
1 Like

losing to faster decks in Hearthstone… sigh
nice song Merlina! Very soothing.

2 Likes
2 Likes

i feel really bad vibes and mean tonight myself… i don’t know why… just the past few minutes bad vibes… i dunno. i’ll try deep breathing.

2 Likes

meow.
i should sleep but i drank coffee so i can’t.
dumb of me.
oh well.
chrisp

1 Like

Lorde came out with a new single for a new album called Solar Power. Saw and heard it on Twitter. Was good i think!

2 Likes
1 Like

Ugh… I’ve been farming mobs around the Spearhead in Maldraxxus so I have a shot at getting the Undead Taming book. People on Wowhead say that this is a good idea for it, but I have other thoughts

1 Like

Megan Thee Stallion came out with Thot S**T a new single… was extremely good if you like rap!

1 Like
2 Likes

Happy Friday folks

3 Likes

That is a lie! There is no such thing as too much coffee! (I kid, there is but I do love me some coffee!)

1 Like

pokes his head out of Surfy’s pocket, still in his feetie jammies, with his favorite blankie draped over his head, and looks up

There you are! HOORAY!

grabs a tasty :bear::sandwich:, climbs up on Surfy’s shoulder, gives her a big smooch on the cheek, a big hug around her neck, climbs up on her head, and begins to absently eat his tasty :bear::sandwich:

2 Likes

meow. it was too much coffee because i wet myself while running torgast to free baine on gotnov.

chrisp

1 Like

Watya mean mon

1 Like