Gay night elf marriage is now part of lore SPOILERS

All I heard was Night Elves are floozies.

Live long enough and youā€™re going to get to the point where you just start crossing stuff off the list.

ā€œPineapple Pizza? 1,000 years should help me forget that.ā€

Well at least the humans in stormwind will be entertainedā€¦

Iā€™m sure thereā€™s a lot of old nelves just waiting to ara ara some poor farmboi.

Guess im rolling horde in SL, Anduin and the cringe lore characters kinda ruined the faction for me. They have better players anyways so Iā€™m not taking a practical hit to my progression by doing so.

Why are people even discussing this? We have known for a while now that they are not in fact Night Elves, they are from a completely different world. What people should be discussing is the fact it was a MALE character and that Elune is not just a Goddess in our world but one that is worshiped upon others that we donā€™t even know exist yet.

Mattias Shaw feels offended.

Counter point. /Waggle

This was posted about 2 weeks before Shadow Rising was released. So yes, at that point in time it was the most significant.

It was also the mostly incorrect in itā€™s assumption and missed what was actually the more important point.

I am not a fortuneteller. I would not have know Shaw/Matthias would be a thing and even if I did I wouldnt have know when Blizzard would make them one three weeks after I made this post.

And no I did not miss the fact we have male night warriors, but that particular lore nugget for me is less important then the knowledge we actually have gay marriage as a thing now in WoW proper.

As a said, that is the minor story line in this. The fact that Elune is a true cosmic force worshipped upon other worlds is the real head line.

1 Like

Not all the followers of Elune come from Azeroth or are Night Elves.

It is still weirdly anti-thematic .